BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

New on Brainden.com

Buddyboy3000

My name is Buddyboy3000. I found this website and saw that it was based on brain teasers. So, I joined.

I want to answer these, but I have a question?

First, how do you do the spoiler mode? I saw it in the questions and looked at it. One person told the manual way to do it. I did it and it still did not work. There was the words that was used to go into spoiler mode, but it was still in the open, along with the rest of the words. Can someone explain to me how it works?

Hi there! Welcome to BD! If you are talking about the way that looks something like

etc, the site has been through a few updates since then. As far as I know, there is no longer a manual way. The site went through some maintenance the other day and the spoiler button seems to have gotten lost for the moment. It will probably be back in a while. I've seen white text used as an alternative. So that's an option. Just make sure you let us know something is there. Welcome again and hope you enjoy it here.

Pft. Just noticed part of the text didn't show up. I was referring to the word spoiler in brackets. It has come to my attention that the spoiler button has returned and moved to the far left of the toolbar (the eye). Not sure if that was there when I typed the last post. Anyway, that's what you should be looking for.