With thieving hand now masked

Unite the victims should you dare

If subtle be thy task

Then sail away and loot deplete

Across our flattened earth

May Atlas stand on all his feet

For two would be a dearth

25 answers to this question

Trying to remember if your riddles have actual things for answers or if they're sometimes actions or other.

Are you 

making dinner?

A wooden deck with rawest ore (cutting board)

Contains the seven seas (salt)

Opposing sword leads arms galore (knife)

A hundred through the breeze

On anvil crash and grab thy share (cutting something like vegetables)

With thieving hand now masked (using hand and knife to pick up something)

Unite the victims should you dare (putting ingredients together)

If subtle be thy task

Then sail away and loot deplete (eat it)

Across our flattened earth

May Atlas stand on all his feet

For two would be a dearth

My riddles are always about something concrete, but riddling about a concrete thing can involve and even be dominated by references to things the subject does or other things it interacts with. That is indeed the case with this riddle. Regarding your answer, if I were riddling about a chef then I would consider it a perfectly good answer to say that I'm describing making dinner because you would clearly have understood the point and imagery of the riddle. But I'm not a chef, although you're in the right ballpark.

Not a blacksmith; while it could certainly fit parts of the riddle, the last stanza would seem to go unexplained. Also not a fencer, as I would consider that to be too similar to the decoy answer of not being a pirate.

Not a lobster trap. I'm afraid I don't know enough about them to be able to judge how well it fits the clues, but that also of course means it's not what I was thinking of.

Hint:

Spoiler

Thalia and Tyler were on the right track in going after a profession

I showed this to my sister, and we both got an idea.

Spoiler

A fisherman

Stanza 1: verse 1: The "rawest ore" would be the fish on the deck.

verse 2: Probably the fish would be from different places.

verse 3 & 4: This would represent fighting the fish to get it.

Stanza 2: verse 1: An "anvil crash" is the fish coming down and biting your hand. Then you get the fish.

verse 2: You cover your hand in bandages.

verse 3: You group all of the fish you got together.

verse 4: It is your job to get fish.

Stanza 3: verse 1: This means the fisherman is done and there are now less fish in the sea.

verse 2: The flattened Earth is the perspective of the large sea ahead.

verse 3: Atlas is the mythological god that holds up the sky. If he were to stand tall, he would push the clouds up, meaning good weather for the fisherman.

verse 4: Two fisherman going against each other for fish would be bad for both of them.

So this is my sister's and my reasoning for why you are a fisherman.

Not a hockey goalie, fisherman, or cartographer.

I like how goalie fits with these clues very well even though the clues aren't interpreted in the way I had in mind. But the second stanza is difficult to fit with that answer. I like the reasoning behind the fisherman answer as well, but once the answer is revealed there will be a much clearer interpretation of the clue about Atlas and the last line's use of the word dearth implies that two would be an unacceptably low number (and for the sake of hinting, the dearth in the last line refers to Atlas' feet from the previous line). A cartographer is actually closer to my answer than you might think.

Ok I came up with a fresh idea...probably too far fetched on some clues, but eh gotta try..

Spoiler

An Ocean Oil Rig Worker?

Far reaching reasoning..

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2015 at 1:26 AM, plasmid said:
Spoiler

A wooden deck with rawest ore----Reference to the platform the rig is on.

Contains the seven seas----Oil rigs in the worlds oceans. Or maybe the oil itself.

Opposing sword leads arms galore----(long shot) maybe referring to the miles of pipe and drills.

A hundred through the breeze----a little stumped by this clue, but perhaps could be the amount of oil being extracted.

On anvil crash and grab thy share----the action of pumping the oil.

With thieving hand now masked----not sure here. Maybe the workers wearing gloves, or possibly capping a fresh well.

Unite the victims should you dare----victims could be the dead plant and animal material buried deep that is necessary to have fossil fuels.

If subtle be thy task----probably a good idea to use caution when uniting volatile fossil fuels.

Then sail away and loot deplete----after filling up a tanker, it sails away (so to speak).

Across our flattened earth----the tankers going across the flat oceans.

May Atlas stand on all his feet----could refer to the platform, that has to sit on multiple pylons(more than two) to be stable

For two would be a dearth----again if they were built on only two, they would probably topple over.