BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

25 answers to this question

well how about

black leopard. Climbs trees, is a hunter, stalks prey, it's black so when it's daytime it's not as camouflaged as when it's night

Your awnser is the closest one. Keep guessing.

So why did you say no when itachi-san said basically the same thing? They are both large black cats that hunt.

yes, but ive never heard of a black leopard. and by the dark green shelter, i was reffering to the rain forests. panthers live in rainforests.

So why did you say no when itachi-san said basically the same thing? They are both large black cats that hunt.

yes, but ive never heard of a black leopard. and by the dark green shelter, i was reffering to the rain forests. panthers live in rainforests.

panthereating.gif

Rare photo, shot by remote camera, showing Black Leopard with fresh kill in the branches of a tree. Photo taken in Malaysia.

Black Leopard

Just because you've never heard of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

i get it. it exists. i never said it exists, i just said i didnt know thet there was a such thing as one.

Leopard sees his spots in a pool

Once a leopard saw his spots,

Lots and lots and lots and lots.

My oh me! Oh me mo my!

Who did this to me and why?

Spots available on ebay now!

Seeing as how black leopard wasn't the answer, but panther is...

Here's a bit of info: a panther does not have to be black. In fact, it is usually used as alternative name for a mountain lion or cougar. So the answer should really be black panther or black leopard depending on the continent you prefer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panther

Seeing as how black leopard wasn't the answer, but panther is...

Here's a bit of info: a panther does not have to be black. In fact, it is usually used as alternative name for a mountain lion or cougar. So the answer should really be black panther or black leopard depending on the continent you prefer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panther

This may also help. Panter is general term to mean the four top cats (ha ha) also includes the frosties guy - Tony ( a friend of Abbas)

Hope this does not turn into a face off - maybe the difference is the region the posters(anwer givers and original) come from as well.

This is not my ruling but I wld say I-s got it right. and the other poster also got it right too! Though my first thought was panther but as I-s was blown out I thought otherwise!

note that black causation is melanosis i think. It is possibly a higher development of a specis and is virally more resistant, which is sort of the opposite of albino.