BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

Noise.

Because noise is not a stranger when there is peace . The most expected phenomenon during peace is noise . Peace cannot be eternal. For that matter nothing in the world is eternal. :)

How 'bout nothing being eternal? is it eternal that nothing will ever be eternal, except the fact that nothing will be eternal?

Okay, i'm just walking myself in circles now....

How 'bout nothing being eternal? is it eternal that nothing will ever be eternal, except the fact that nothing will be eternal?

Okay, i'm just walking myself in circles now....

Hey ! Thanks for pointing that out . :) But we could have an endless discussion on this topic . And I would not like to encroach on I-s's property . So goodbye to this paradoxical NOTHING , atleast for now .

Rather we should use our brains to crack I-s's conundrum. ;)

Pushed into comfort

Pulled from danger

When all is at peace

My voice is no stranger

a baby? A mother pushes it from the womb, unless there's danger; at which time a C-section could be considered pulling. And I know mine seems to prefer to share her voice when all is quiet.

[

a baby? A mother pushes it from the womb, unless there's danger; at which time a C-section could be considered pulling. And I know mine seems to prefer to share her voice when all is quiet.
[

This is an excellent answer, but I don't think it quite fits the second half of the riddle as well as the intended answer. It's really a great guess though. ;)

[

This was one of my guesses as well...I have 2 1/2 year old boys, and they definitely fit the bill! lol