BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

Maybe your mother? She comforts you, and pulls you from danger, and you're at peace when you hear her voice. This is all ideally, but you get the idea.

Lol :lol:

2 guesses, either the wind or peace

First let me say or rather ask, please do not post the answer, if we struggle please give more clues (add a verse if poss).

Now ..

No clue yet.. it's not

Silly puddy ????

or Abbas

First let me say or rather ask, please do not post the answer, if we struggle please give more clues (add a verse if poss).

Now ..

No clue yet.. it's not

Silly puddy ????

or Abbas

That's fine with me. I was never sure what kind of a grace period to give unsolved riddles anyway. Silly puddy is close, but Abbas is closer (for those of you who are not LIS, disregard everything after the first 2 sentences of this post) ;)

That's fine with me. I was never sure what kind of a grace period to give unsolved riddles anyway. Silly puddy is close, but Abbas is closer (for those of you who are not LIS, disregard everything after the first 2 sentences of this post) ;)

er... I've run accross another riddle. "What/Who is/are 'abbas'?"

I'll leave that answer for LIS, since I'm not really sure myself <_<

A friend of mine who was born on April 2nd, but as he was always being funny I said he was probably born on April fools day. He often told jokes, comming from Pakistan you would think he could do an accent - came out Irish though, Also he had to go to college to learn Urdu cos he had forgotten most of it.

Thanks for reading.

I'm not quite getting where these 'if these lines were reversed' posts come from. Nothing in the OP suggests a chronological order. Having said that, the answer is still being a bit elusive.

the first 2 lines reversed is kind of a joke.

instead of : pushed into comfort

pulled from danger

reversed it would be: pulled from comfort

pushed into danger