BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I just red one puzzle,which I liked.Maybe is a little bit unappropriate,but I'll post it.

Three men was climbing a rock using only one rope.Suddenly the 3th one sliped and to avoid falling grab the leg of the 2nd and the second grab the testicles of the first one.The quastion is what will break first?

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

As a climber I do one thing first and foremost when someone falls. Is this what you're looking for?

"Falling! Brake the rope" So it would be the rope, but not in a broken/snapped way. Someone needs to brake the rope to stop everyones descent and make sure no one comes falling down the rock.

p.s. I'm still feeling bad for #2 having to climb up a rock looking at #1 swinging in the breeze....

As a climber I do one thing first and foremost when someone falls. Is this what you're looking for?

"Falling! Brake the rope" So it would be the rope, but not in a broken/snapped way. Someone needs to brake the rope to stop everyones descent and make sure no one comes falling down the rock.

p.s. I'm still feeling bad for #2 having to climb up a rock looking at #1 swinging in the breeze....

No

Quick clarification if you don't mind-

When you say what breaks first; do you mean first as in 1st 2nd 3rd, or do you mean First as the discription of climber one (ex: the first guy broke his leg)? Just trying to see if I'm missing some play-on words.

Thx.

No.Do you want me to give the answer?Is not stupid,is logical.

No, I would prefer no clue either - but that's me!

Crampon, the foot wear or attachment Never gonna buy one - scared of heights

Quick clarification if you don't mind-

When you say what breaks first; do you mean first as in 1st 2nd 3rd, or do you mean First as the discription of climber one (ex: the first guy broke his leg)? Just trying to see if I'm missing some play-on words.

Thx.

It's not word game.The question is what will break first general-maybe something from the men or tool or from the environment or...I'm not saying what yet.You can do it.I believe in you people!

Edited by ash013

come on you got 4 pages of answers and none of them are correct, just tell us the answer. :)

You want it,you'll have it.Some people didn't and I'd wait.

The first think,which will break are the vocal cords of the 1st guy.Don't you think?

Edited by ash013

The first think,which will break are the vocal cords of the 1st guy.Don't you think?

:huh: by what ? shouting?? :huh:

No, I disagree, if this is your answer, then the answer of silence is more correct, because it will be broken by him screaming.

No, I disagree, if this is your answer, then the answer of silence is more correct, because it will be broken by him screaming.

great thinking.yes....silence will be broken first...this is a possibility.... but what if there are strong winds blowing or something like that?? i mean to say then does this answer(silence) fit in?

In what way do you mean the will break?

Did you see this????

Yes,but I understud that you were talking about the men from the forum-"ash013, we are taliking men. Their voice has already broken - someone will work it out maybe!"Am I wrong?I don't think so.Also for all of your answers you were useing spoiler.Are you trying to cheat a little bit?

In my opinion the OP's answers are the worst for the puzzle, and many others are much better.

I don't understand how your vocal cords would break, just because he yelled.

Am I wrong?I don't think so.Also for all of your answers you were useing spoiler.Are you trying to cheat a little bit?

Also sounds like OP is getting upset and defensive