BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I just red one puzzle,which I liked.Maybe is a little bit unappropriate,but I'll post it.

Three men was climbing a rock using only one rope.Suddenly the 3th one sliped and to avoid falling grab the leg of the 2nd and the second grab the testicles of the first one.The quastion is what will break first?

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hard to think pratically when someone is hanging from your balls...

I believe that I had heard or read somewhere that the male scrotum can only hold like 20 lbs before it tears, soooo it would have to be the testicles. I am positive the leg can hold the weight and the rope already proved that it could hold the weight.

Hard to think pratically when someone is hanging from your balls...

I believe that I had heard or read somewhere that the male scrotum can only hold like 20 lbs before it tears, soooo it would have to be the testicles. I am positive the leg can hold the weight and the rope already proved that it could hold the weight.

Still no.

I just red one puzzle,which I liked.Maybe is a little bit unappropriate,but I'll post it.

Three men was climbing a rock using only one rope.Suddenly the 3th one sliped and to avoid falling grab the leg of the 2nd and the second grab the testicles of the first one.The quastion is what will break first?

I'd say the second one's leg, the riddle doesn't state that the second one was falling, maybe he was just grabbing the first's testicles :D

I have no idea, but this is a funny puzzle - I want to know why "angieinchains" is curious about why a guy's testicles are hanging out. Sounds to me like she might be interested in rock climbing ;)

The third guy's leg will break first, because the first guy will leave the rope with pain....OUCH!!!! (he has to have massive testicles to be hung with)

Think people,think.Is not that hard.I'm trying to do it all the time.Is good exercise for the brain.

Break wind - poooh!

And this helps your brain how, ash013 - they said keep thinking, not stinking!

Nerves!

Now it's time for a tea break! Ah - have a break, have a kit-kat

Edited by Lost in space

Still no.Aren't there men in this forum?What do you think will happen if somebody hangs on your balls?Answer that and you'll have the answer.

I can't see why Storms answer is not accepted. Well, in reality that is going to happen -- the first man will obviously release the rope coz he can't handle the pain at his balls, so three of them will fall. The first thing to break will be the third man's leg.

Still no.Aren't there men in this forum?What do you think will happen if somebody hangs on your balls?Answer that and you'll have the answer.

Being the manly man that I am, I would pull out my automatic machine-gun, that all manly men carry with them everywhere they go, and start pulling off rounds all the while yelling "semper fi" or some other manly man battle cry.

So I guess the first thing to break would either be my temper or the silence whichever you like.

Being the manly man that I am, I would pull out my automatic machine-gun, that all manly men carry with them everywhere they go, and start pulling off rounds all the while yelling "semper fi" or some other manly man battle cry.

So I guess the first thing to break would either be my temper or the silence whichever you like.

Rename yourself manlyman, but carry a swiss army knife, or use your bare hands like a manly mans man - :lol:

And this helps your brain how, ash013 - they said keep thinking, not stinking!

Nerves!

Now it's time for a tea break! Ah - have a break, have a kit-kat

Break wind - poooh!

Ha-ha.Very funny.How the thinking helps my brain-keeping it sharp and in good shape.The brain(mind) is the best weapon against the stupidity and I'm active fighter v/s it.