BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Justice League UNLEASHED 2

Yoruichi-san

I didn't learn squat from the yes/no question that I don't have because I'm not Wonder Woman.

But I did learn who a baddie is.

Yeah, I'm interested to know what have you done previous nights Plasmid. And in my opinion, Wonder Woman is highly likely don't exist in this game.

Remember that some people get told about certain other roles that aren't in the game.

Your choice whether you want to lynch Amazo and be up against three baddies, or lynch Nana and stand a chance.

I vote Nana.

Doctor Fate: Y-san

Roster:
1) Phil1882
2) Nana77 - voting for Plasmid
3) bonanova - voting for Plasmid

6) onetruth - voting for Plasmid

8) plasmid - voting for Nana
10) Kikacat123
12) Barca

4) tolecnal - DEAD [Martian Manhunter] lynched
5) flamebirde - DEAD [Hawkgirl] killed by Supervillains
7) dee_tot - DEAD [?] killed by Supervillains

9) TwoaDay - DEAD [Zatanna] lynched
11) Araver - DEAD [Black Canary] lynched

@Phil: Time to show your colors.

Per nk in the np, baddies are Faust, Ares, and Lex. I am pretty sure those are the 3 seen. That means there is no Grundy, so I can not have been Grundy taking nk on n1 and then again on n3.

And I suspect Dee was Amazo, there are not enough goodie roles for her to have been goodie.

Strange things can happen in the NPs. If I remember more-or-less correctly, there was once a game when there was a baddie redirect and a baddie block, and both of their actions were visible in the NP. On night 1 player A was blocked by the baddie block while both the baddie block and baddie redirect appeared in the NP, and self-blocking was not allowed. That proved that player A could not be a baddie.

In reality, player A was the baddie block. He didn't self-block; he targeted a random goodie but had the baddie redirect redirect his own block to himself, so it would appear that he was blocked while both baddies successfully acted. Things can happen that apparently defy explanation if you're creative.

As for Dee being Amazo, I don't think so. She was Green Arrow. I have her ability, so if you (the goodies, not you Nana) want to plan future night actions in such I way that I could only survive if I'm telling the truth and copied Dee's booser ability then that's fine with me.

I'm a millionaire. I'll go with you, one or two of the baddies may be making insightful post.

I'm not Lex  :lol:  :P

I already said before, color and directions. I live in star.

Green Arrow is flopping in the game. He didn't found Black Canary. Then if you're telling it's a lynch frame, then where is the true black canary?

See Wikipedia if some of those hints don't make sense.

But you (Nana) are right about one thing: there are not enough goodie roles left... at least not enough for you to also be a goodie.

If you don't believe me, you'll have to convince yourself that Nana is Wonder Woman and that Dee was lying when she claimed Green Arrow. Dee left tons of hints. Nana hasn't said a peep about what she learned as Wonder Woman even after she outed. And she's clever enough that she should definitely have been figured out useful information with yes/no questions long before now.

Here's one final fact to contend with. If Nana's telling the truth and Dee was Amazo, there are 3 baddies vs 4 goodies plus an Ares vote manip. So the goodies are doomed regardless of the vote. If I'm telling the truth, I can manip the vote to make it possible to lynch Nana. You have nothing to lose by trusting me on this one -- if Nana's telling the truth you're toast no matter what.

If you don't believe me, you'll have to convince yourself that Nana is Wonder Woman and that Dee was lying when she claimed Green Arrow. Dee left tons of hints. Nana hasn't said a peep about what she learned as Wonder Woman even after she outed. And she's clever enough that she should definitely have been figured out useful information with yes/no questions long before now.

It's not about if nana's indy or not. Its about indy first or baddies first?

You baddies should have taken care of nana while you can.

@goodies we could try to kill plas but even with nana's help we cant outvote them because of ares (if he is in the game, which is very likely). We could try to lynch nana instead,she gets stronger and stronger, but then baddies will be too strong for us to handle.

How about we abstain from voting and let them battle it out? Unless they turn to one of us.

Let's go through the possibilities.

1) Nana is lying and plas is telling the truth. It's 3 baddies + Ares manip vs 3 goodies and 1 indy with Ares manip.

2) Nana is telling the truth and plas is lying. It's 3 baddies + Ares manip vs 4 goodies.

If 1 is true, then outcomes are

1a) Vote to lynch plasmid. Plasmid dies and you have 3 baddies vs 3 goodies, and you're toast.

1b) Vote to lynch Nana. Nana gets lynched and you have a chance.

If 2 is true, then outcomes are

2a&b) Baddies manip the lynch to do whatever they want and it doesn't matter how you vote.

Here's one final fact to contend with. If Nana's telling the truth and Dee was Amazo, there are 3 baddies vs 4 goodies plus an Ares vote manip. So the goodies are doomed regardless of the vote. If I'm telling the truth, I can manip the vote to make it possible to lynch Nana. You have nothing to lose by trusting me on this one -- if Nana's telling the truth you're toast no matter what.

How could you manip the vote unless you are Ares or have copied Ares and thus know who Ares is? Nobody else has vote manips.

1) Phil1882 -plasmid
2) Nana77 - voting for Plasmid
3) bonanova - voting for Plasmid

6) onetruth - voting for Plasmid

8) plasmid - voting for Nana
10) Kikacat123
12) Barca

4) tolecnal - DEAD [Martian Manhunter] lynched

5) flamebirde - DEAD [Hawkgirl] killed by Supervillains
7) dee_tot - DEAD [?] killed by Supervillains

9) TwoaDay - DEAD [Zatanna] lynched
11) Araver - DEAD [Black Canary] lynched

Let's go through the possibilities.

1) Nana is lying and plas is telling the truth. It's 3 baddies + Ares manip vs 3 goodies and 1 indy with Ares manip.

2) Nana is telling the truth and plas is lying. It's 3 baddies + Ares manip vs 4 goodies.

If 1 is true, then outcomes are

1a) Vote to lynch plasmid. Plasmid dies and you have 3 baddies vs 3 goodies, and you're toast.

1b) Vote to lynch Nana. Nana gets lynched and you have a chance.

If 2 is true, then outcomes are

2a&b) Baddies manip the lynch to do whatever they want and it doesn't matter how you vote.

This is getting ridiculous.

If anyone can explain a logical reason to lynch me considering the above, go ahead and explain.

If Phil is goodie, you're goodie, and Amazo was Dee and is dead, how do you propose to lynch a baddie when there are 3 baddies + Ares manip vs 4 goodies?

Your argument makes no sense if you're a goodie. It only makes sense if you're a baddie who doesn't want to get lynched by an Amazo manip.

And while you're at it, you can also explain why Dee would bother to out the fact that Wonder Woman isn't in the game if she were Amazo.