BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Justice League UNLEASHED 2

Yoruichi-san

At first I thought he was a goodie who thought he blocked me because of how he was phrasing things in his vote on me, but that he got redirected by the baddies or Amazo. That's why the first thing I asked was whether any goodies got blocked but DIDN'T come under suspicion -- if so, that would be evidence that Araver could be a goodie who thought that he blocked me but got redirected.

I should have seen what was going on sooner. Baddies have three players including Ares with a vote manip, vs six other players in the game. If they can get a goodie lynched and pull off a NK then they control the lynch and practically win. It makes too much sense for a baddie to come out and be on the accusing side with a fake block claim because they have no penalty if their victim flips good. I shouldn't have spent time worrying about whether I'm going after a redirected goodie.

Dr. Fate:  Y-san

Roster:

1) Phil1882 - voting for dee_tot
2) Nana77 - voting for plasmid
3) bonanova - voting for 
plasmid
4) tolecnal - DEAD [Martian Manhunter] lynched
5) flamebirde - DEAD [Hawkgirl] killed by Supervillains
6) onetruth - voting for plasmid
7) dee_tot - voting for plasmid
8) plasmid - voting for araver
9) TwoaDay - DEAD [Zatanna] lynched
10) Kikacat123 - voting for 
araver
11) araver - voting for plasmid
12) Barca - voting for 
araver

I must admit, I haven't been following the game closely. And I don't have anything concrete on araver, but I don't think killing someone who just claimed and not counter claimed (well, indy seems to be counterclaiming? :duh: ?) is such a good idea. 

Dr. Fate:  Y-san

Roster:

1) Phil1882 - voting for dee_tot
2) Nana77 - voting for plasmid
3) bonanova - voting for 
araver
6) onetruth - voting for 
araver
7) dee_tot - voting for plasmid
8) plasmid - voting for araver
10) Kikacat123 - voting for 
araver
11) araver - voting for plasmid
12) Barca - voting for 
araver

I'm mobile too, but here are the no color-rapid fire votes.

#230 Barcallica

Advanced Member

Members

117 posts

Posted Today, 08:42 PM

Dr. Fate: Y-san

Roster:

1) Phil1882 - voting for dee_tot

2) Nana77 - voting for plasmid

3) bonanova - voting for araver

6) onetruth - voting for arave

7) dee_tot - voting for plasmid

8) plasmid - voting for araver

10) Kikacat123 - voting for araver

11) araver - voting for plasmid

12) Barca - voting for araver

I must admit, I haven't been following the game closely. And I don't have anything concrete on araver, but I don't think killing someone who just claimed and not counter claimed (well, indy seems to be counterclaiming? ?) is such a good idea.

MultiQuote

Day 4

If sound could have echoed in space (it can’t...physics and all that…), the vociferousness of the arguments that inundated the Watchtower that afternoon would have rang throughout the galaxy.

“J’accuse!” Araver pointed a righteous finger at plasmid.

“No, you’re mistaken!” Plasmid pleaded.  “You must have received bad information…someone, please tell him!”

The others murmured to themselves, but no one spoke up.

“Well, looks like we’ll finally have justice for Hawkgirl’s murder,” a confident smile crossed araver’s face.  “Well, I have a city to save, so I’ll leave the peddling out of punishment to you all.”  

After his form vanished in the teleportation chamber, disintegrated into a million particles to be reconstructed back on earth, the Justice League closed in on the accused, somber expressions on their faces.

“Wait…” Plasmid tried to make one final appeal.  “I believed araver was mistaken, but now I realize that he is very likely purposely lying!  Please, do not be taken in by him!  He is the Villain!”

The Justice Leaguers (and enemies hidden within) exchanged glances, but slowly began to whisper in agreement.  Yes, perhaps that was the case…

Star City

“Well, that oughta do it,” Araver nodded in satisfaction and stepped back to admire his own good work.  

The would-be terrorists (the ones who were still mostly conscious, that is) squirmed around in the ropes that tied them together and made muffled protests under their gags.

“I think I’ll give myself a spa day.  I deserve it,” sighing, he envisioned the feel of warm stones being gently massaged down his back…

A real sensation touched his back, but it was definitely not gentle.  A massive force sent him flying into a parked car, whose alarm promptly began blaring.

“What the…” Araver pulled himself up from the dent created by his body’s impact (he hoped the owner had insurance), and shook his head.

Looking up, he was greeted by a line of stony faces.

“Uh...hey guys, what’s up?” he asked cautiously.  “And what was that for?”

The line parted in the middle, and plasmid stepped forward.  “We’ve seen through your tricks.  You’re the one who must be punished.”

“Wait...wha…” But before he could finish the thought, Superman came forward and cued a powerful punch.  Araver didn’t have time to think...his reflexed kicked in...

benes-canary2.jpg

Having been highly trained in combat, Caravery leapt up gracefully into the air and dodged.  However, Flash, being...well, you know...blinked up behind him and wrapped him up in Wonder Woman’s lasso.

“Let’s finish him!” a voice hissed.

Green Lantern held up what looked like a triangle shaped piece of glass.  As he aimed the beam from his power ring onto it, though, it began to glow and after absorbing enough power, a blast of light exploded from the center.

“Is that...stop!” Caravery cried, but it was too late.  The white shaft of light projected latched onto her and dragged the bird of prey into the phantom zone.

The owner of the hissing voice smiled.

Doctor Fate: Y-san

Roster:
1) Phil1882
2) Nana77
3) bonanova
6) onetruth
7) dee_tot
8) plasmid
10) Kikacat123
11) Araver - DEAD [Black Canary] lynched
12) Barca

Sorry to see you go, araver :(.  But looking forward to your comments in the ghost thread ;).

Night 5 begins now, ends tomorrow 9/19 at 9PM CST!

Edit: Bah formatting.
Edited by Yoruichi-san