5) flamebirde - DEAD Hawkgirl killed by Supervillains
6) onetruth - voting for dee
7) dee_tot - voting for Kikacat
8) plasmid - voting for Two-a-day
9) TwoaDay
10) Kikacat123 - voting for Two-a-day
11) Araver -voting for Two-a-day
12) Barca - voting for Nana

Not leaving this in manip range right after Ares proved he's in the game.

Even though this doesn't bode well for me with Araver lurking about.

Day 3

"I'm not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!" - The Joker

Death yawned.

Having been lured to this “Mind Lair” or whatever it was called by the promise of another one of those delicious massacres that was known to pop up here on occasion...something about gangsters or whatever..,it had expected a colorful feast, but instead had been sorely disappointed.  

Watching the all-too-pacifistic group from the awning of a gothic building, between two stone-faced gargoyles, its icy fingers ran along the edge of its scythe blade, which glistened hungrily for its next meal.   “Patience, baby…” Death cooed.

Suddenly its attention was drawn by a disturbance in the life forces it sensed below.  The heroes and villains seemed to gathering around one particular player, and Death could smell the antipathy in the air around them.

“Please, you’re making a mistake!” Twoaday cried, casting pleading glances around to his companions.

“It has been decided,” Green Lantern spoke solemnly, “You killed Hawkgirl, and you’re going to pay.”

“But I didn’t!” the accused pleaded.  “I didn’t...someone is setting me up...”

“Liar!” Green Lantern bellowed, and summoned up a giant green hammer with his power ring.  “I’ll pound the truth out of you!”

“Well, finally…” Death began, and prepared to swoop down on its prey.

“You sure you want to do that?” an impish voice inquired.  

Death did not have to turn its hooded, faceless gaze to see the little man who had just come through what the humans would consider an anomaly.  Or perhaps the little man had come through long ago, or had yet to come through...time was strange to it, it was Death after all.

“Every entity must die,” Death spoke calmly, and then did turn to ‘face’ the man.  “Even you.”

The little man giggled, and vibrations seemed to ripple out through what the humans would call space time itself.  “Yes, yes, I will, I am, and I have!”  He hopped from one foot to the other.  “But I’m bored.”  He frowned.  “I mean, I can’t really do anything now, or at least what this dimension considers ‘now’, I mean, I could, but you-know-who has that plan and we both know if we let it play out things will get far more interesting...man, talking in straight lines is hard!  How do they do it in this dimension?”

Death was silent, in consideration.  Then it nodded.  “Then let it play out.”

That evening, a report was sent to Watchtower.  A body had been found.

624020-zatanna.jpg

Doctor Fate: Y-san

Roster:
1) Phil1882
2) Nana77
3) bonanova
4) tolecnal - DEAD [Martian Manhunter] lynched
5) flamebirde - DEAD [Hawkgirl] killed by Supervillains
6) onetruth
7) dee_tot
8) plasmid
9) TwoaDay - DEAD [Zatanna] lynched
10) Kikacat123
11) Araver
12) Barca

Thanks for playing TwoaDay.  Ghosts have been letting lonely ;).

Night 4 begins now!  Ends tomorrow 9/17 at 9PM CST!

Barc and Araver: your suspicions of Nana being Amazo bring up a nifty little strategy.

Nana's narrowing D1 has left her with two possible goodie roles. If either of those roles were follow spied at night, they would not appear to be acting on any players. So if she were follow spied and found to be acting on someone, she would be busted.

The reason I'm saying this publicly on the main thread is that I want the threat of being busted by a follow spy to be out there in case she's Amazo, in which case she would have to not act in order to avoid being busted. But if she's a goodie then she can continue to do whatever she wants. And of course the follow spy doesn't have to use their action on Nana if they think they can put it to better use elsewhere, I just want the threat to be out there in case she is Amazo.

And I neither confirm nor deny that I myself am Black Canary and WIFOMing.

Edit:

Just to make sure: what would a follow spy see if they act on Flash and Flash were acting in the previous or following day?

Edited by plasmid

I must say I'm not happy with the lynch.

Edit: nevermind. i thought of the other one. Posting half sleep is not good.

So you are happy with the lynch?

At this rate we're gonna kill ourselves to defeat, not baddies.

From now on amazo will have two actions. I already said who i think amazo is, that I still do.

I must say I'm not happy with the lynch.

Edit: nevermind. i thought of the other one. Posting half sleep is not good.

So you are happy with the lynch?

At this rate we're gonna kill ourselves to defeat, not baddies.

From now on amazo will have two actions. I already said who i think amazo is, that I still do.

Of course not. But if it's the other one, I'll be double sad.

I'm more worried about the super villains than Amazo.

@plas - I see you. I mean I raise your bluff with 2 cents: If Nana is Amazo, there is a block who will go after her for the kill. If she's a goodie, again, same-combo. Turbo mode only works once. You're wifom-ing the wrong guys.

@Dee - I see what you mean: Super villains are hard to get and obviously (still) here. 3 out of 9 people alive are super-villains. 4 out of 9 are not goodies.

Things are not getting better. But Barc is right, a character that grows in time is a more immediate danger. And I'll add that villains are more than well equipped for the job.

@Barc - 3 goodies down going into N4 after 3x2=6 phases is not the worst start. We could have had that going into D2, without knowing the identity of two dead.

I'd rather baddies and indy figure out they need to go after each other, instead of having to post this obvious reasoning in the thread. :rolleyes:

Night 4

A ray of moonlight slipped through the crack between satin drapes and tickled the eyelids of the slumbering Justice Leaguer.  

Below those lids, eyes shifted back and forth as the JLer’s mind floated through a strange abyss.  Surrounding the JLer appeared to be a multitude of stars, pinpoints of light in the odd, , whose radiances cast a bronze halo throughout the not quite linear space.  

As the JLer’s consciousness drifted, the JLer became aware that one particular point of light seemed be brighter than the rest, and pulsing with an eerie reddish hue.  The JLer willed their astrobody (or whatever form they existed in here) towards it.

Coming near to it after a period of truly indeterminable length, the JLer realized that the light was not a star, but a glowing orb.  The JLer squinted and willed themselves closer.

The pulsing the JLer had noticed was actually images flashing within the orb.  The pictures were a little foggy, but as the JLer concentrated, they began to be able to make out some of the scenes:

A figure in green, enveloped in a glowing green aura, stood on the pavement as a streetlamp flickered and burned itself out behind him.

John?  The JLer mentally queried, confused.

As if hearing, the green figure’s head turned, showing a shaded profile.  Then the figure stepped to the side and turned his body...revealing a bloody, mangled corpse behind him.

The JLer mentallly gasped and drew back.  If they had had a hand here, they would have covered their face with it.  John, what have you done?

The green figure stepped towards the perspective of the JLer, and his face and chest started to emerge from the shadows.  

No, not John.  The JLer felt a breath of relief, followed by even more confusion as they noted the symbol on the man’s chest.  That’s not a Lantern...what is it?

Before the JLer could discern the shape, the image changed.

A dark, cowled man poised stoically atop the rooftop of a brownstone building, his silhouette outlined by the smoggy Night.  In the alley below, two armed and masked men were taking the purse of a woman and the wallet of her husband.  One of the men cocked his gun at the woman’s wrist, and she shakily removed her golden bracelet.

The cowled figure shook his head in contempt, and turned away.

A man in blue armor with a yellow crest and a red cape lounged on a red velvet sofa, staring at a black-haired woman carrying a golden lasso hooked at her waist.  She circled around him, stepping seductively, and bounced the green object she held in one hand.

The man licked his lips and made a grab for the it, but the woman intercepted it adeptly in her other hand and waved it at him teasingly.

Snarling, the man seized the woman around the waist and yanked her into his lap.  She laughed and placed the object, a green crystal, into the man’s open palm.

The man looked down at it with hungry eyes, and then abruptly clenched his hand into a fist, pulverizing the crystal into a powder.  He brought it up to his face and inhaled.  Leering madly, he pulled the woman to his chest and…

Startled awake, the JLer shot up in bed.  The JLer blinked and their gaze was immediately drawn to the glint of moonlight off something golden.  After a moment of re-orienting their mind, the JLer realized that it was a helmet.

“You…”

“Yes.  So you have seen it.”

“Yes, but what is it?  You said you needed my help and I did as you said, but you never told me why?”

The golden helmet nodded grimly.  “It is time.”  It turned up, revealing eyes that glowed white hot.  “I shall explain…”

“BINGO!”

The little man screeched with glee and hopped up, causing the translucent stool under him to vanish.  “I win again!”

Death gave the barest of nods.  It knew this interloper was cheating, toying with chance in that way of his, but it was of no import.  Games, plots, stratagems...they were all of no import.  In the end, there was only one thing:  death.

But somehow these entities were resisting it, and its scythe was becoming ravenous.  If Death could feel, it would have thrown its head back in frustration.

But it could not.  So it turned back to the little man, who had finished setting up another board of 5 dimensional bingo, and resumed the game.

Roster:
1) Phil1882
2) Nana77
3) bonanova
6) onetruth
7) dee_tot
8) plasmid
10) Kikacat123
11) Araver
12) Barca

Day 4 starts now, ends tomorrow 9/17 at 9PM CST!

Roster:

1) Phil1882
2) Nana77
3) bonanova - voting for dee_tot
6) onetruth
7) dee_tot
8) plasmid
10) Kikacat123
11) Araver
12) Barca

It strikes me that the living players of whom I'm most certain, and all of the dead, are all good guys.
How have the baddies remained so invisible?
Either by making the most insightful (but skilfully misleading) posts, or by remaining the most silent.

As much in the dark as I was on N1.
I'd like to hear more from dee before voting one of the more prolific analysts.

Roster:

1) Phil1882
2) Nana77
3) bonanova - voting for dee_tot
6) onetruth
7) dee_tot
8) plasmid
10) Kikacat123 - voting for onetruth
11) Araver - voting for plasmid
12) Barca

hmm. i too will vote dee_tot. i suspect shes Lex Luther. 
1) Phil1882 -dee_tot
2) Nana77
3) bonanova - voting for dee_tot
6) onetruth
7) dee_tot
8) plasmid
10) Kikacat123 - voting for onetruth
11) Araver - voting for plasmid
12) Barca

1) Phil1882 -dee_tot

2) Nana77

3) bonanova - voting for dee_tot

6) onetruth

7) dee_tot - voting for kikacat

8) plasmid

10) Kikacat123 - voting for onetruth

11) Araver - voting for plasmid

12) Barca

I'm not Lex  :lol:  :P

I already said before, color and directions. I live in star.