5) flamebirde- voting for Nana
6) onetruth - voting for tolecnal
7) dee_tot - voting for Kikacat123
8) plasmid - voting for onetruth
9) TwoaDay - voting for Nana
10) Kikacat123- voting for Nana
11) Araver - voting for tolecnal
12) Barc - voting for Flamebirde

I think this is the final vote, 5 for Tolecnal and 3 for me.

Dr. Fate:  Y-san
Roster:
1) Phil1882 - voting for tolecnal
2) Nana77 - voting for tolecnal
3) bonanova - voting for tolecnal
4) tolecnal
5) flamebirde - voting for Nana
8) plasmid - voting for tolecnal
10) Kikacat123 - voting for Nana

Adding another to Tolecnal to put it completely out of manip range. If she's baddie, she won't be saveable by manip-ing now. (At least I think the bylaws on tied votes mean the baddies would be able to manip it into a tie and make no one die if they wanted to.)

Ouch, well I guess if you wanted a minor goodie lynch it is not a bad idea to lynch me. I also have only cell reception soo... I think instead of fighting it what I would say is once you find out I'm a goodie figure out who was really willing to jump o b the bandwagon of lynching me, hopefully that will reveal something. Although, I don't personally think it is Nana. I'm more suspicious of araver, I'll read back through and see who else seems a tad voracious.

Oh! Before I die, I should let you know that I watched plasmid last night and no one acted on him :( wish I could leave more interesting information. Also sorry, my schedule is such that I was on here before the convoy really took off so I couldn't defend myself, not that there's much to say on D1 to alleviate suspicious.

Lastly, I'd like to vote for Phil for butchering my name. tonecnal? Really? Pshaw

Edit to add: I think it is important to note that plasmid seems slightly less suspicious because of the extra vote to avoid the manip. If he was a baddie, he would know I was a goodie and that the vote manip isn't likely and that joining the bandwagon at the end is suspicious... just a thought, want to leave these little gems of thought before I die...

Edited by tolecnal

Dr. Fate:  Y-san

Roster:
1) Phil1882 - voting for tolecnal
2) Nana77 - voting for tolecnal
3) bonanova - voting for tolecnal
4) tolecnal - voting for Phil
5) flamebirde - voting for Nana
8) plasmid - voting for tolecnal
10) Kikacat123 - voting for Nana

I really hope that claim was just a gamble.

Day 1

It had started as a quiet Day in the Watchtower, with Flash doing his usual rounds...every 2.3 seconds, Batman somehow keeping his eye on everything that was going on over his morning coffee...well, everything important anyways...and Green Lantern checking in with the Guardians of Oa on the status of the neighboring galaxies...just the usual stuff…

But as the hours starting getting long, a restlessness began to grow amidst the heroes, a sense of suspicion and fear.  Finally, they decided that one of the players must be removed from the state:  Tolecnal.

When informed of her impending demise, she simply nodded and accepted her fate with trademarked calm.  

2892778-martian_manhunter_by_anderson197

It may be for the best, her mellifluous telepathic voice intoned in their heads.  Now I will be reunited with my people.

And with that, the Martian Manhunter phased out of existence.

Doctor Fate: Y-san
Roster:
1) Phil1882
2) Nana77
3) bonanova
4) tolecnal - DEAD [Martian Manhunter] lynched
5) flamebirde
6) onetruth
7) dee_tot
8) plasmid
9) TwoaDay
10) Kikacat123
11) Araver
12) Barca

Sorry to see you go :/, Tolecnal, thanks for playing.

Night 2 begins now, ends tomorrow 9/13 at 9PM CST!

For the people voting for me, why do you think I asked for save? Why would I bother if I were unkillable?

Seems obvious to me: Suppose you're Solomon and you want to be seen as saved from the baddie kill and make it look like you're cleared as either goodie or indy. If Superman did NOT save you N1, there's a chance he might realize that Green Lantern and Batman are unlikely to use their saves N1, and he might out that fact that he didn't save you in order to catch a baddie or indy. With the request for a save, it would be more plausible that Batman or Green Lantern might save you, so Superman would be more hesitant to out. And all in all, it would be better off for your gambit if you really did have a goodie saving you.

I didn't think that scenario was likely at first, but your statements during the day were either "don't suspect me because I got saved" or "I'm outing stuff that I shouldn't be outing if I'm really a goodie" or that flimsy thing above. So now I'm not sure whether to trust my initial logic which tells me you're more likely to be a goodie than a baddie who threw away a NK to clear yourself, or my gut that says something's fishy.

Meanwhile, since we know Faust is in the game, the baddies are 95% sure to be redirecting someone N2.

Do redirected players get told if they were redirected? And do spies get told who they were redirected to?

Looking back, I missed that Nana asked for a save specifically from Superman and not Green Lantern, so I take back my earlier post. At least the part about that having multiple potential goodies targeting you for a save making it even less likely that Superman would out if you weren't actually saved by him.

Night 2

Groaning, flamebirde rubbed his head and shook his fist.  Who the *bleep* had put that *bleeping*...

As he mentally swore, a shadow slid to loom over him.  A voice that sent a shudder down his spine penetrated the Night:

Now I have you…

A lone form flew through the starry sky, patrolling the coast.  The light of the silver-white moon, large and just shy of round, glinted off a golden hawk-shaped helmet and the spikes of a mysterious metal mace.

It was another blessedly cool, crisp Night, but the cold winds did nothing to chill the red-hot rage inside the warrior’s chest.  In fact, the memories of the conversation that drifted through her mind only fueled the flames of her anger.

That Lantern...he was lecturing her on what it was to be a warrior?  What gave him that right?  She had fought tooth and nail for her right to wear the Thanagarian warrior mask, had been recognized for her skill in battle by other warriors who found alongside her and granted the honor of carrying Nth metal mace.  He had been given a fancy piece of jewelry by some shrunken old men who had never set foot outside their home planet, let alone on a battlefield.  And before, he had run around, patrolling patches of mud with other humans, fighting for some black tar that ultimately did more harm than good for their own planet, and waving around, of all things, guns...guns!  A coward’s weapon.  Oh, that man...

So engrossed in her thoughts was she that she failed to notice the magical wall in front of her until she crashed unceremoniously right into it head-on, like...well, like a bird into a window.  The jolt spasmed through her body to her wingtips and her vision began to darken.  Moments later, her lithe form plummeted down...down...down…

Felix Faust leered as he watched his target squirm.  “Kekekekeke...I may have failed last Night,” his thin, stringent voice hissed, “But it seems toNight I will have easy prey.”

As he spoke, his pale, gaunt fingers meticulously wove a spell through the air, creating a cage of mystical energy around the still disoriented flamebirde.  A twist of his bony wrist and the cage began to shrink in on itself.  

“Now be smothered by the overwhelming power of the greatest wizard of all time!” he cackled.

Finally returning to his senses, flamebirde shook his head.  “Prey?” he echoed, incredulously.  “I am no one’s prey.”

Injustice__Gods_Among_Us_13618326247772.

The warrior spun around, her magical weapon smashing through the conjured cage with ease.  

Her wings spread proudly and she glared at her would-be attacker.  “I fought wizards stronger than you in the Thanagarian system when I was barely a hatchling.  You’re no more than a two-bit relic, whose parlor tricks only serve to humor children...well, maybe not so much in this day and age with the internet and all…”

“Everyone has their weakness, even you, warrior,” Faust hissed and began chanting in a barely audible tone.

“Yeah, and yours is talking too much,” a familiar voice interrupted...too familiar.

A green glow greeted the corner of Hawkgirl’s eye.  “Pfff, I didn’t need your help.”

“As amiable as always, I see,” the form of Green Lantern quipped.  “And what would you know about humor, you were born without any.”

Hawkgirl’s lips opened to produce a retort, but they froze in horror as a blade forged of mystical energy lacerated the Lantern’s chest.  “No!” she cried, running to him.

Even though his had been the heart pierced, she felt pain stab sharply through hers.  She tore off her mask and cradled his limp form in her arms.

“John…” She squeezed his blood-covered hand.  “I’m sorry…”

He looked up at her, his pupils, which were becoming less impossibly green, dilating.  His voice was weak, and fading.  “Shayera, I’m…”

She leaned in.

“...not.”  

It took the warrior a moment to realize that the pain shooting through her chest was no longer purely emotional.  She gaped down at the blade of mystical energy protruding from her chest before jerking her gaze back to the form in her arms, which was...dissolving?  

Understanding dawned on her as maniacal cackling grated into her awareness.  She turned blood-shot eyes to her murderer.

“So the proud warrior is nothing more than a silly girl at heart,” the wizard taunted, “Foolishly falling for a ‘parlor trick’ that, how did you put it, ‘would not even serve to humor children’.”

Hawkgirl flung her arms, desperately feeling around for her mace, but she saw it was far away, where she had dropped it to run to the dying illusion.  She tried to pull herself up, but instead burst out coughing, spewing blood around her.  Memories flitted through her mind as her body collapsed, of her home, of her Thanagarian comrades...and of her new ones.  One final image floated into her mental screen and stayed there...those impossibly green eyes...  

Faust sneered as the Thanagarian warrior’s body fell, lifeless, onto the blood-soaked earth.   “As I said...everyone has their weakness.”

Doctor Fate: Y-san
Roster:
1) Phil1882
2) Nana77
3) bonanova
4) tolecnal - DEAD [Martian Manhunter] lynched
5) flamebirde - DEAD [Hawkgirl] killed by Supervillains
6) onetruth
7) dee_tot
8) plasmid
9) TwoaDay
10) Kikacat123
11) Araver
12) Barca

Day 2 begins now, ends tomorrow 9/14 at 9PM CST!