4. araver - voting for Boquise
5. Marksmanjay
6. phil1882 - voting for marksmanjay
7. onetruth voting for mtamburini
8. Boquise - voting for FreeOwn
9. Auramyna
10. Barcallica - voting for FreeOwn
11. mtamburini - voting for Boquise

Making it 3 way tie. What are the tie rules???

Day 1 Post

Please expect all future posts to be from half an hour to 45 minutes after the Day or Night ends.

(Note: I mention specific roles in this post. Regardless of whether the player whose role is mentioned is dead or living, I will refer to that role as if they are alive.)

The Patients gathered in the Psychiatrist's office for a Warden-appointed meeting. The Asylum Guard frowned, glaring at the crazed figures standing in straitjackets before him/her.

"As you all might know, plasmid was murdered last night. The killer is in this very room. Now who is it?" The Guard demanded.

The Patients stared at the floor.

"I think we should be trying to work out these homicidal tendencies in a calm, constructive manner..." the Psychologist began.

"Oh, shut up!" the Asylum Guard growled. "The only way to stop a killer is to give them a taste of their own medicine...literally."

The Patients' eyes widened in fear as the Asylum Guard drew a syringe from a plastic case in his pocket. A single droplet of clear liquid dripped from the sharpened tip, spattering the white linoleum. "I have a few suspects, and I just got word from the Wardens giving permission to go ahead with the procedure. But which of you loonies did it?"

The Guard narrowed his/her eyes at mtamburini. "I suppose you were in your cell minding your own business last night, hmm?" Mtamburini nodded, frightened. The Guard turned to FreeOwn. "Or it could have been you!" the Guard accused. FreeOwn was silent, trembling with fear. "But I don't think you did it," the Guard stated. "I think it was that scumbag Boquise!"

Boquise chuckled nervously. "It wasn't me. I was, uh...talking to the pink squirrels on the roof! And their ghost chipmunk cousins!"

"You don't fool me," the Guard spat. "You're a killer. And you're getting what's coming to you!" The Guard deftly stabbed the syringe into Boquise's shoulder and drew the plunger. Boquise twisted, contorting in fury for a moment before the life left his eyes. He slid to the floor, dead.

"We didn't even know if he was a Killer!" the Psychologist protested.

The Guard undid Boquise's straitjacket. Strapped to his shirt underneath was a half-empty vial of cyanide.

The Asylum Guard smiled, relieved. He was just guessing, after all. It was nice to be lucky once in a while.

Roster:

Host: Asylum Warden: Kikacat123

Co-host: Deputy Warden: nana77

1. FreeOwn

2. Flamebirde

3. plasmid -DEAD- poisoned by Killers

4. araver

5. Marksmanjay

6. phil1882

7. onetruth

8. Boquise -DEAD- executed as Homicidal Maniac

9. Auramyna

10. Barcallica

11. mtamburini

Night 2 ends August 19, 9:00pm Central Time

D1

-- Flame and OT voting for mtam

-- Boq and Barc voting for Freeown

-- mtam and araver voting for Boq

-- phil voting for marksmanjay

Boq gets lynched in what appears to be a tie from the DP. Hmm.

1) Does the day-post show a tie between mtamburini, Freeown and Boquise or was that just for story-purposes / flavor?

2) Can the x3 vote be used as x2 or x1 or x0?

@mtam - indeed, we are both almost 99% cleared of being a killer because of the vote.

Not of being a Hypo though. Though that should not matter for the Sane since they're bound to use release on anyone that does not look as a likely Killer.

However, release is a day action as stated in the signup thread (and carried over by plasmid on the first page here).

I think it's up to whoever of us survives the night.

@Barca - you made it a 3-way tie instead of saving Boq by bandwagonning someone else. That is interesting and certainly makes you a less likely candidate for being a Killer.

Why you think you need to be released beats me though. Aren't we all (except the Hypo) wanting to be released for our wincon to be fulfilled? If so, why you first?

Not voting: Freeown, Marksmanjay, Aura. I'd figure more likely one of them is the remaining killer. Which incidentally protects the other two from the NK.

Actually it is best for the sane to release me first. 

Yeah youve done so much to town side this game to deserve to be released... NOT

@mtam

However, release is a day action as stated in the signup thread (and carried over by plasmid on the first page here). 

----------------------------------

Yeah I know this, I merely saying if I survive that night I want to be released.  More like I deserve to be released.

1) Does the day-post show a tie between mtamburini, Freeown and Boquise or was that just for story-purposes / flavor?

2) Can the x3 vote be used as x2 or x1 or x0?

I can't release the vote information, sorry.

The 3x vote can be used as a 3x vote or a normal 1x vote. Of course, the player can choose not to vote at all, which would be the equivalent of a 0x vote.

A note to everybody: in the Day/Night posts I have dealt with pronouns by writing "he/she did the action" or "somebody had blocked him/her." Is there any player here who is actually female? If not, I will use solely masculine pronouns in future posts.

A note to everybody: in the Day/Night posts I have dealt with pronouns by writing "he/she did the action" or "somebody had blocked him/her." Is there any player here who is actually female? If not, I will use solely masculine pronouns in future posts.

Or, to be even more politically correct, you could use the 3rd person plural (i.e. "they", "them", etc.).

ENGLISH WHY DID YOU NOT HAVE A GENDER NEUTRAL THIRD PERSON SINGULAR PRONOUN?

Night 2 Post

My post is a little early tonight, but don't get used to it :)

Flamebirde was in the Asylum bathroom washing his hands that night when he heard a curious flickering noise. He turned around, on edge after the deaths of two Asylum residents in the past 48 hours. The liquid on the restroom floor (which he had ignored, not wanting to picture certain explanations) was being rapidly set alight by a dancing flame. Lighter fluid, perhaps? It smelled like a cookout, and he didn't want to be the main dish.

The fire rose higher and higher until it was nearly as tall as the bathroom door frame. Flamebirde hastily checked for any way to escape, but there was none. He steeled himself to be burnt alive.

Despite his concern, there was no need for flamebirde to worry. The blaze was nothing more than an inconvenience. Still, it was disconcerting to have all exits blocked off.

Elsewhere in the Asylum, Auramyna gave a muffled cry as he came to. There was a piece of cloth stuffed in his mouth, and he was crammed in an air conditioning vent, hopelessly trapped. Nobody heard him, and eventually he gave up.

The Asylum Guard sat tensely in the main office, awaiting that scream of terror that might accompany the night's newest victim. None came, and as the sunlight peeked in the shaded windows, all the residents of Brainden City Asylum gave a heavy sigh of relief.

Roster:

1. FreeOwn

2. Flamebirde

4. araver

5. Marksmanjay

6. phil1882

7. onetruth

9. Auramyna -trapped in vent for N2, D2-

10. Barcallica

11. mtamburini

Day 2 ends August 20, 9:00pm

Roster:
1. FreeOwn
2. Flamebirde
4. araver
5. Marksmanjay
6. phil1882
7. onetruth
10. Barcallica - voting for onetruth
11. mtamburini

Roster:
1. FreeOwn
2. Flamebirde
4. araver
5. Marksmanjay
6. phil1882
7. onetruth - voting for phil
10. Barcallica - voting for onetruth
11. mtamburini

Really? Me? What logic? Aura was trapped and there was no NK, but since she's trapped and Flame was blocked...I'm voting for phil to get him to speak up.