BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Asylum Mafia

Kikacat123

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aura admitted being inactive, so maybe there is no NK since she was not able to send it? :lol:

Though there's that 50% chance she trapped herself  :o  just because  :rolleyes:

In conclusion, inactive are on my top suspects (Aura, Marksmanjay and Freeown).

I guess I'm gonna say thanks to Araver for asking questions. When I'm reading, I'm preparing the question/s but then after a page or two, you already asked it.

Funny thing about mtam, :D

@araver and dee - I did put in an action last night. Actually when I said I was inactive, I meant that I hadnt been posting. I came in a few hours befire the end of day 1 but decided not to vote and see what happened. Then it was night and I didn't want to draw attention to myself by posting. I apologised for inactivity as I hadn't posted during the game but mark my words I acted last night and I will act again given the chance.

There's really nothing more I can offer as far as info.

@dee-tot I'm the new FreeOwn, so I guess his inactivity puts me on your suspect list.

I'd claim that MY inactivity owed to MY not being in the game till now, but I guess that doesn't mean much.

I'm just reading thru the thread and I have an errand that keeps me away until about 3:30pm ET (the next 3 hours) then I'll post something.

I surmise we're in N3 now. When does it end?

Night 3 post

Auramyna was the last person in the Asylum cafeteria. It was spaghetti night, and she always took fourth helpings. Aura finished her final portion and picked up her plastic tray. That delicious combination of tomato sauce and noodles wouldn't be served again until next Thursday. She had to savor it.

Aura strolled casually over to the counter and stacked her tray onto the others. She was about to turn and walk away when she noticed something unusual on the ground. The object was a shiny golden color, and Aura soon realized it was a candy bar wrapper. She chuckled. A Patient must have been on their best behavior today to have earned such a rare treat. Aura picked up the wrapper, meaning to throw it away. Before she could toss it into the garbage, however, she involuntarily paused. Was there something written on the paper?

She turned it to the other side and read the writing. The script was bold and exclamatory, with block letters proclaiming, "YOU ARE THE OFFICIAL WINNER OF THE HIRSHEE'S KANDY KOMPANY GOLDEN WRAPPER KONTEST! KONGRATULATIONS!"

Auramyna literally jumped for joy, pumping her fists in the air. "Yes! I won! Woohoo!" She was so excited that she never heard the silent figure stealthily sneak up behind her. Something soft and strong-smelling was clapped to her mouth and nose, and Auramyna slipped into oblivion.

She awoke in someplace dark and smooth and cold. The surface she was lying on felt like metal. She was gagged and bound, unable to cry out, but she could see. She was in a cupboard of some sort. At least it was cleaner than the vent. She tried to lean against the door to open it, but there must have been a lock on the handles. Once again, Auramyna was trapped. Perhaps she could get out by moving over to an unlocked door?

Auramyna shuffled about six inches before she came to solid wall of jars, which even in the darkness she could see held tomato sauce. She was completely blocked from getting out.

Dee_tot was no more fortunate that night. She was had only wanted to leave her cell/office, but an inexperienced delivery man had deposited an order of iron cell bars right in front of the door. She, too, was blocked from leaving.

The Warden and Deputy Warden were in the main office together sipping hot cocoa and coffee, respectively, to welcome in the dawn. And it was very welcome, too. No murders had occurred that night.

Despite the pleasant report that no one had been killed, the Asylum Guard felt uneasy. Something was awry in the Asylum that night, but the Guard just couldn't put their finger on it...

Roster:

Host: Asylum Warden: Kikacat123

Co-host: Deputy Warden: nana77

1. bonanova

2. dee_tot

3. plasmid -DEAD- poisoned by Killers

4. araver

5. Marksmanjay

6. phil1882 -DEAD- executed as Hallucinator

7. onetruth

8. Boquise -DEAD- executed as Homicidal Maniac

9. Auramyna -TRAPPED in kitchen cupboard for N3, D3

10. Barcallica

11. mtamburini -RELEASED as Paranoiac

Day 3 ends August 22, 9:00pm Central Time.

1. bonanova
2. dee_tot
4. araver - voting for Marksmanjay
5. Marksmanjay
7. onetruth
10. Barcallica

Adding my vote for a quiet one.

Can't believe Aura is trapped again :dry:

1. bonanova
2. dee_tot
4. araver - voting for Marksmanjay
5. Marksmanjay
7. onetruth
10. Barcallica - voting for onetruth

Voting for onetruth, simply because she is not indy. We don't wanna lynch the pretender, do we sanes?

I'm in conflict who to vote, which is the better one.

Also if you help the Sane telling who is the Pretender, then there will be only 1 left achieving their wincon.

If we don't want to lynch the pretender, can he/she help out the goodies or copy the role of release player from asylum?