4. araver
5. Marksmanjay
6. phil1882
7. onetruth voting for mtamburini
8. Boquise
9. Auramyna
10. Barcallica
11. mtamburini

That's as good of a place to start as any.

My OP had a contradiction in it: I posted the OOA as save>block>trap>kill>redirect, but also stated, "The NK cannot be affected by any action except save." This was a clarification that NK has precedence over block and trap as well. I apologize for the confusion.

Traps trap the target for one cycle, in which they cannot act and cannot be lynched.

Looking at the setup of the game, the goodies are in a terrible spot to win the game if they do not lynch scum in first 2 days. 3rd party survivor will lynch anyone to meet their win con so they'll team up with whoever is winning. Consider them a 3rd mafia. With that being said the numbers shift from 8-2 to 7-3. The patients only win if released so do they decide to scumhunt or just sit back and hope they get yolo released? It's a hard win con to achieve. Scum team, although only two members , are lucky they have the easiest win condition to meet. I'd give my left leg to be scum this game.

I don't want to go indepth into how each faction should play this game because I don't like when mafia wins and to coach them through how to win is just silly. Hopefully they are not smart enough to figure it out bit it's pretty easy game from scum prospective.

How can I argue against random.org!

When has it ever been wrong!

Side note is there a way to get notified when there's a new post?

It is just to get things started, you know. So people can get a good read on their fellow players. 

I am going to vote on FreeOwn as a welcome vote (even though this is my first game on Brainden).

Host: Asylum Warden: Kikacat123
Co-host: Deputy Warden: nana77
1. FreeOwn
2. Flamebirde - voting for mtamburini
3. plasmid -DEAD- poisoned by Killers
4. araver
5. Marksmanjay
6. phil1882 - voting for marksmanjay
8. Boquise - voting for FreeOwn
9. Auramyna
10. Barcallica
11. mtamburini

1. FreeOwn
4. araver - voting for Auramyna
5. Marksmanjay
9. Auramyna
10. Barcallica
11. mtamburini

Voting to pressure my quiet friend on the other side of the world. Wakey wakey :wave:

How can I argue against random.org!

When has it ever been wrong!

Side note is there a way to get notified when there's a new post?

It is just to get things started, you know. So people can get a good read on their fellow players. 

I am going to vote on FreeOwn as a welcome vote (even though this is my first game on Brainden).

I understand that I generally use random.org for my random votes when I choose to do so that is why I found the whole thing funny and needed to respond in such a drastic sarcastic matter.

Do the baddies each get a NK?

Is this an actual question or were you just trolling?

Why would I be trolling??

I didn't think they both had a NK, but the OP was confusing me, so I wanted to clear it up.

No comment.

With less than 5 hours left in the day no everyone has checked in.  A little odd but I think scum is among the people that have posted thus far.  

Vote for Boq, this should be sheeped.

1. FreeOwn
4. araver - voting for Auramyna
5. Marksmanjay
9. Auramyna
10. Barcallica
11. mtamburini - voting for Boquise

What do ya want to know?

Also re-reading the op.. I have some questions. I don't know if they have already been asked, but ya have to bear with me, Kika.

Do the sane roles need to both release the hypochondriac lynch baddies or is it enough with lynching baddies?

A player that is released from the Asylum leaves the game, right? If the Psychologist targets a baddie with their release, will it say that the action has failed? (That would make it a high-risk spy)

Is the goodie wincon solely being released? If the two sane players are killed, will the goodies lose and baddies win even if the goodies are in majority? I know what the op says about the wincons, but I want to be 100% clear.

It feels like the Psychologist would want to avoid releasing people since they have a higher chance of targetting goodies, thus losing a vote, voice and action. On the other hand that will go against their secondary wincon and risk the goodies' wincon. 

Sorry for edit, but the colour in my question text disappeared.

Edited by Boquise

Do the sane roles need to both release the hypochondriac lynch baddies or is it enough with lynching baddies?

A player that is released from the Asylum leaves the game, right? If the Psychologist targets a baddie with their release, will it say that the action has failed? (That would make it a high-risk spy)

Is the goodie wincon solely being released? If the two sane players are killed, will the goodies lose and baddies win even if the goodies are in majority? I know what the op says about the wincons, but I want to be 100% clear.

The Sane need to lynch both baddies and either release the Hypochondriac or have him/her be NKed.

If the Psychologist targets a Killer with a release, the baddie is released and the Sane lose.

The only way for a Patient to win is to be released, yes. If the Sane are killed, the Killers win.

1. FreeOwn

4. araver - voting for Boquise

5. Marksmanjay

9. Auramyna

10. Barcallica

11. mtamburini - voting for Boquise

Changing my vote for now. Wish Aura were here to say something though. Nevermind, I can wait for a while.

So Boq - here comes the question - what have you done last night?

'Cause the questions you're putting are not smelling right. Or at least you don't smell Hypo to me, which is the only thing that made sense for those questions to be asked after N1 in public.

It feels like the Psychologist would want to avoid releasing people since they have a higher chance of targetting goodies, thus losing a vote, voice and action. On the other hand that will go against their secondary wincon and risk the goodies' wincon. 

If the Phychologist doesnt release someone everyday they are the most UNFUN PLAYER EVER.

P.S. for the Phychologist release me I want to achieve my win condition.

OMGERD I CONTRADICTED MYSELF

Meta Meta Meta Meta.

I do not see a way for the sane to win unless they release the patients to begin to narrow the field down.