BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

(Game Thread) NBM

Magic_luver101

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the bugs closed over Kika's face, she moved her lips one last time. "Things are not what they seem..." she gasped, before her life was snuffed out.

Just a heads up ghost post don't tent to be allowed, and they are really not a allowed when information is in them.

Edit: Normal operation porcerure at this point would be to have this post removed but sence we are so close to the end of the game the time taken to remove it simply would not be worth it.

Edited by Magic_luver101

It was down to the very end, a dual, Oogie Boogie vs. Sally. Oogie had his bugs, Sally her string. Sick of circling they ran at each other. Sally's string was no match for all the bugs, she was overwhelmed.

Baddie win!

Oogie = Bonanova

Jack = Phil

Sally = Flamebirde

Mayor = BMAD

Sandy Claws = plasmid

Zero = Framm 18

Lock, Shock, and Barrel = Kikacat123

Edited by Magic_luver101

Yes good game everybody.

It was a learning experience, too, so thanks to all especially plas and Fram for their real-time tutorials.

I'm def up for more.

Post mortem:

Still wondering why anyone but myself would want to lynch Fram?

Did I miss some strategy on that one?

I don't think I could have been in a position to with without that lynching ...

Congrats Bonanova. :)

First post of the NP was the block correct? If so how did Kikacat get both Blocked and her trap go through N1?

It happned cuse i messed up

I was going to ask about that... Sorry Plas, I had to lynch you because if Bonanova was lynched, kika would've won; and I knew how the rest would play out.

If only I had known about the block/trap thing, I would've blocked kika the night before plasmid was lynched.

Yes good game everybody.

It was a learning experience, too, so thanks to all especially plas and Fram for their real-time tutorials.

I'm def up for more.

Post mortem:

If I remember correctly, Flame voted to save himself and Kika seized the opportunity to keep Flame around.

And Yeah, you played very well for your first time, only reason you were certain to be bad was more due to process of elimination then anything else.

Yes good game everybody.

I'm def up for more.

Post mortem:

If I remember correctly, Flame voted to save himself and Kika seized the opportunity to keep Flame around.

And Yeah, you played very well for your first time, only reason you were certain to be bad was more due to process of elimination then anything else.

Thanks, I also didn't discuss much.

Learning what to say and all.

I think it's a little like bidding hands in bridge.

It's inexact due to partial knowledge, but you have to make choices anyway.

About the Framm lynch: at the time I thought Kikacat was guaranteed goodie because of the kidnap happening while she was blocked N1, and Flamebirde was cleared because of being blocked N2 while the indy was acting on Kikacat. Bonanova I thought was likely to be baddie, so in my mind Framm had to be indy by process of elimination.

It always seems like the rules are straightforward and almost simple during game design, but when it comes to actually playing a game, it seems like there's better than 50/50 odds that a misunderstanding at some point will throw a monkey wrench into the works.

Ah, ok.

I had Fram as Zero b/c of his "here's what I know" post.

I thought that unless he made up / guessed a scenario that detailed, it would have had to be revealed to him.

Agree about the complexity, and with Kika's "not always as things appear" last words.