BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

(Game Thread) NBM

Magic_luver101

Does the game end (with a goodie loss) if the indy achieves its wincon?

If so, then if Jack dies, the goodies will have to kill the indy before killing the baddie.

exactly!

If it's all the same to you, I'd rather not leave the votes as they are at the moment.

How about we lynch Flamebirde now, and ask Framm and Bonanova who Sally will end up blocking during Night 3?

They're not allowed to both answer the same target.

Whoever actually has the block will prognosticate correctly, and whoever doesn't gets lynched.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still go with Phil being Jack so that Indy (aka Flame, seems the consensus) is the imminent threat.

I believe plasmid's claim, it's consistent with everything he's said so far.

So he is either really really good at this game or he is on to the best strategy for the most players.

I'd bet on both those statements and take the very slim chance that he's hoodwinking us.

Change my vote to Flame, whenever and whoever wants to repost the votes.

Framm, if you think plasmid's question is worth answering, I will follow your answer (let you answer first).

So (That way) both or neither of us will answer. (edit for clarity)

Edited by bonanova
clarity

1. Flamebirde - voting for Kikacat

4. bonanova - voting for plasmid

5. Kikacat123 - voting for plasmid
6. plasmid - voting for Flamebirde
7. Framm18 - voting for Flamebirde

2. BMAD - lynched as mayor
3. phil1882 - killed N1

edited the gap between players.

Edited by Framm 18

Flame suggested something interesting earlier:

"Sandy Claws offered to walk her home and it’s a good thing he did. On the trip there they ran into troublesome some trio and a big old swarm of bugs."

So, does this mean that the save saved kika from both the kill and the indy? I assume the troublesome trio was Lock, Shock and Barrel.

And now that I've reread it, I think I might actually be starting to believe that he is not the Indy. If he was blocked, and block>redirect, then why is there a mention of the "troublesome trio?"

Maybe Flame really isn't lock, shock and barrel after all. I'm voting for bonanova.

5. Kikacat123 - voting for Bonanova
6. plasmid - voting for Flamebirde
7. Framm18 - voting for Bonanova

In fact, looking back, Magic didn't post the voting roster which would have had Kikacat muted if she were kidnapped.

She might have been kidnapped during the whole day phase and supposed to be unable to post.

And since Flame couldn't be the indy if he were blocked and the kidnap happened, I'd like to get a chance to change my vote if Kikacat is kidnapped.

6. plasmid - voting for Framm

If Bonanova and Framm are the baddie and indy, then I think Framm's more likely the indy.

Mostly because he came out accusing Flamebirde of being indy and self-trapping right off the bat. Something that you would be more likely to do if you were indy and had thought through the indy's strategy, and wanted to lynch someone else as indy for self-trapping and have him flip good so that you could get away with self-trapping later in the game without raising suspicion.

Things I know...

Plas targeted Bonanova N1

Kika was blocked N1

Sandy saved Bonanova N1

LSB targeted Flame N1

Boogie killed Phil N1

Flame Blocked N2

Sandy Saved Kika N2

Boogie tried to kill Kika N2

LSB tried to target Kika N2?

Jack doesn't show up in Night Post..

Unless Kikacat is the Indy, then Flame is the only one that can be LSB and Bonanova can only be the baddie. Not sure how much clearer I can be without posting the entire roster...

As per post 77, I have voted for Flame.

Should be an interesting evening.

4. bonanova - voting for Flamebirde

Will an action appear in the NP if the player attempting the action is blocked?

This question has been answered already.

And did the indy attempting to kidnap Kikacat appear in the NP?

As for this one i am not answering it. I put everything that needs to be in the post in there it's your job to figure it out.

I really think that the kidnapper acted last night, and thus, being blocked, Flame cannot be the Indy. Plasmid has claimed the Sandy Claws role, so that leaves two suspects left, Framm and bonanova. Is it coincidence that the remaining candidates for baddie and Indy are voting for Flamebirde? Maybe. Maybe not. If one of you is a goodie, you may wish to change your vote.

1. Flamebirde - voting for Framm

Come on guys. Magic's post clears me from being LSB. I said I acted both nights. Plas already claimed Sandy. How can I make this any more clear? I'm trusting Plas right now, he's the only other claimed goodie without a counter-claim. We also know that Sandy must be alive, so with the lack of a counter-claim I will go with him.

EDIT: grammar.

Edited by flamebirde

1. Flamebirde - voting for Framm

5. Kikacat123 - voting for Framm

Sorry that my iPhone doesn't do colors. I put this in a quote for that reason. Framm, why should we not think you are the baddie?

Once again they all gathered around the noose this time it was Framm who had his head in it. The door opened and he fell, the sudden jarring motion caused a bone to fall out of his pocket.

1. Flamebirde
4. bonanova
5. Kikacat123
6. plasmid

2. BMAD - lynched as mayor
3. phil1882 - killed N1
7. Framm - lynched as Zero

Night ends at 10 pm tomorrow or when i have in all actions.

Just great. Now my spreadsheet has a divide by zero error.

If Bonanova will be taken care of, I guess I get to try to decide who Flame's going to kidnap.

I've seen plasmid's math prowess in the puzzles forum.

His spreadsheet would never have a divide by zero error.

This casts serious doubt on his claim to be a Goodie ... we must lynch plasmid next!