BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

i need you all to be honest when i ask you these questions. when you read one, i need you to post the first answer that popped into your mind.

1) What goes into a toaster?

2) What do cows drink?

3) If a red house is made of green bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks, whats a green house made from?

4) A plane was flying over germany when it was at war. there wwere three parts, North Germany, South Germany, and No mans land. When one of the engines failed, the plane went down and landed in no mans land. Where do you bury the survivors?

Good luck! ;)

Because I'm skeptical before I look at any puzzle:

1)bread, waffles, English muffins, etc..

2)water

3)Greenhouses are usually made out of glass or some plastic material I wouldn't be able to name, but I don't see why a house can't be built out of green bricks? -also you got a typo for the red house ex.

4)either bury the survivors alive or let them die more natural deaths and then bury them wherever they have specified.

1. Anything you want to toast, usually bread

2. water (all living creatures need it to survive)

3. glass

4. you dont bury survivors

What the wording of the question tries to get people to say:

1. toast

2. milk

3. green bricks

4. on the border

1.bread

2.water

3.glass

4.wherever they want to be bury after they died.Small correction-there wasn't South and North Germany-was East/West Germany.

i need you all to be honest when i ask you these questions. when you read one, i need you to post the first answer that popped into your mind.

2) What do cows drink?

3) If a red house is made of green bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks, whats a green house made from?

4) A plane was flying over germany when it was at war. there wwere three parts, North Germany, South Germany, and No mans land. When one of the engines failed, the plane went down and landed in no mans land. Where do you bury the survivors?

Good luck! ;)

You guys all have pretty discerning minds. If someone asked me those questions in person, I would have given them correct answers:

bread, water, glass, you don't bury survivors

But I will freely admit that the first thought that popped into my mind were the ones the OP was hoping for:

toast, milk, red/green bricks (i actually first thought red bricks)

The only exception was the last one, simply because I've heard the "bury the survivors" question too many times.

Fun quiz, but be warned: there are a lot of smart ladies and gents lurking in these forums. Hard people to fool. :D

Edited by Duh Puck

2) What do cows drink?

Good luck! ;)

Electricity

Water

plants

no need. they are survivors.

this is my instant reply.

2) What do cows drink?

Good luck! ;)

1. bread

2. water

3. glass

4. They aren't dead. You don't bury those you are not dead. ;)

Bread

2) What do cows drink?

Milk

Glass

survivors don't need to be buried

Good luck! ;)

Thanks?

1. Your victim's hand. Heh Heh heh

2. They drink what they want to drink. Free country, you know!

3. I don't like the color green. So why bother?

4. You keep everyone alive except the idiot pilot who let the plane crash.

2) What do cows drink?

Good luck! ;)

1) toast/bread

2) water

3) green bricks

4)you don't bury survivors

Baby cows drink milk. Thats why milk exists. And yes, I'm just defending my wrong answer now. But it IS true.

Hey KC, you're from venus I am from mars, so your born right, even when your wrong!

well my first thought was weird, i got hurt by my toaster yesterday:

1. finger (lol) my stupidity is amazing... TOAST

2. milk (first thought)... WATER

3. red bricks (first thought) ... GLASS

4. I actually got the forth one, you can't bury survivors, that's murder by suffocation.

well, im pretty sure you all know the answers - bread, water, glass, you dont bury the survivors.

1. Your victim's hand. Heh Heh heh

2. They drink what they want to drink. Free country, you know!

3. I don't like the color green. So why bother?

4. You keep everyone alive except the idiot pilot who let the plane crash.

lol hilarious, but who couldnt like green?! :huh: its awesome! :P

2) What do cows drink?

Good luck! ;)

OK, speed reply, as requested.

1) sometimes bread, but first toaster parts

2)water

3)Glass

4)Wherever they want, because they're not dead yet.