BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Would You Rather

Kikacat123

I would rather Justin Beiber never had been famous, mainly because I don't care about either option.

Would you rather...Have a boring, difficult job that pays millions per year or absolutely love your career and never want to quit but only get minimum wage?

Ten cats to one tree. There are ways to not kill a cat doing that, but one cat to ten trees is rather obvious. Plus it would be kind of funny to see ten cats on a single tree. Provided there's little to no blood.

Would you rather eat 20 servings of your least favorite food in a single day, or a single serving of it every day for 20 days?

Chuck Norris, since I would probably be thrown in jail for vandalism even if I attempted to tear down the bridge.

Would you rather...be transported back to the 1600s with its outdated technology or go to the year 2500 where you have no idea what might be waiting for you there?

Bambi looks tastier. Would you rather... Constantly sing "I'm a Little Teapot" every minute of the day for a year or permanently change your name to Mr./Ms. Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm?

Edit: typo

Edited by Kikacat123

Pecan pie. I only need a couple slices for the entire day, and I like most nuts, so no big deal. Easy $.

Would you rather become completely paralyzed but then become the first sci-fi cyborg in real life, or become completely paralyzed but then gain magical powers, including the ability to heal yourself?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...