BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

Hehe, I just meant home-brewed to mean that I made this one up :lol:

Shame i am so tired, I can't work anything out today!

edited cos i realised it actually works - for a lot of people anyway!

Edited by Lost in space

I know this isn't right but it fits some of the lines and it made me laugh a little to myself when I thought of it so I thought I'd share it.

a pre-nuptial agreement

Edited by ALFRED

I know this isn't right but it fits some of the lines and it made me laugh a little to myself when I thought of it so I thought I'd share it.

a pre-nuptial agreement

Nice one! This is far and away the best guess yet and it is surprisingly close to being another answer for the riddle. It's also really funny :lol: Definitely funnier than the answer, if that helps.

government/law?

I have to say that these answers fit quite nicely Noct. Though not my original intention, you indeed have answered the riddle so congrats! Other agreements like treaties and the like, fit as well. I will post my original answer tomorrow, since I would say this has been adequately solved. Here are some final hints for my answer if you want to keep at the guessing game:

1)the word is English, but very seldom used

2)It involves the direct life and death of specific people

3)I got the idea from a Simpson's episode :D

I have to say that these answers fit quite nicely Noct. Though not my original intention, you indeed have answered the riddle so congrats! Other agreements like treaties and the like, fit as well. I will post my original answer tomorrow, since I would say this has been adequately solved. Here are some final hints for my answer if you want to keep at the guessing game:

1)the word is English, but very seldom used

2)It involves the direct life and death of specific people

3)I got the idea from a Simpson's episode :D

make me think maybe it's a will? It's a finalization of plans after death, but not sure about lines 3/4

I'm not sure I'm following you LIS. If you're saying that 'beer' works, could you please explain how it fits the first 2 lines?

Actually I can't i-s, i am still tired, it seemed right when I was very tired, I forgot to carry a one!

More brainDent 4me