BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
OmegaScales

Forum Taboo

Question

I am thinking of a word. You may ask any question, but I will only answer questions that do not require me to give any similar or related words unless they are already within this topic, this post not included.

Example:

If the word were “Mane”

Question: “Is it found on any animals? If so what animals?”

Answer:“Yes. I cannot say” or [lion has not been said, horse has] “Horses” [lion and horse have been said] “Lions and horses.”

203 answers to this question

lol. It's a noun. As for that other response, I'd be surprised if you hadn't heard of it/didn't know what it was. Shouldn't require extensive Googling. :P

Edited by Thalia

You say that like there were some dirty implications. . . How could you think that? :mad::P My point was that anyone here should have (I'm assuming you're all at least 12, or a really smart elementary school kid). It is tangible.

Edited by Thalia

I don't have a ruler but looking at a sheet of paper. . . I'm going to guess mine is about 10 by 4 inches. The ones that are used are probably all somewhere around that size. I've seen much bigger ones but a lot of those if not all are more for little kids who have no clue what it is or what it's used for.

The one I have is brown and black. Probably some gray ones out there. The kiddie ones are brown and yellow and blue and red and. . .

Mine is 9.5 by 4 by 1 inches. As I said before, not all are exactly those dimensions.

It's function. . . this might give it away. It's used for math.