BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

A picture

BMAD

Question

14 answers to this question

the clouds should be above the blue in the sky?

Why do the clouds have to be above the blue? Could just be that a storm is brewing on the horizon...

post-13141-0-85611200-1373371252_thumb.j

So, when I said you can't see the river on the other side of the bridge, I should have gone with the opposite: you can't see the other side of the bridge under it. The bridge is relatively narrow (~10 feet or so)...and yet, when you look under it, it's completely black...You can't see the sunlight on the other side of it. With a bridge that narrow, you would DEFINITELY be able to see the other side or at least some sunlight showing through.

the clouds should be above the blue in the sky?

So, when I said you can't see the river on the other side of the bridge, I should have gone with the opposite: you can't see the other side of the bridge under it. The bridge is relatively narrow (~10 feet or so)...and yet, when you look under it, it's completely black...You can't see the sunlight on the other side of it. With a bridge that narrow, you would DEFINITELY be able to see the other side or at least some sunlight showing through.

Why do the clouds have to be above the blue? Could just be that a storm is brewing on the horizon...

attachicon.gifhorizonClouds.jpg

Fair criticism, i agreed with the other poster mainly cause it appeared that the cloud were blue and the sky was white

The only thing wrong with the picture is the keystone.

It's quite possible for there to be clouds on the horizon but blue sky above (as I look out my window...)

There do appear to be shadows: the shadow on the fencing to the right would suggest an object (tree?) off-picture to the right and this side of the bridge. In which case the bridge itself would cast a shadow on the water (as the attached)

The torso/leg ratio could look unusual because of the length of the man's jacket/coat.

post-34492-0-70388300-1374777720_thumb.j