4. Kikacat123- voting for Panther

5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

6. Vommack

7. Kingofpain - voting for Panther

8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain

9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched

10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for Panther

Well, if there are three remaining suspects on Kikacat's list, and two are voting together, I wonder who the baddies are.

EDIT: If you can give me a good reason as to why you and Shadow are voting the same way, with nothing but Shadow's "guarantee" of being a goodie, I'd love to move my vote.

Edited by flamebirde

Well, if there are three remaining suspects on Kikacat's list, and two are voting together, I wonder who the baddies are.

EDIT: If you can give me a good reason as to why you and Shadow are voting the same way, with nothing but Shadow's "guarantee" of being a goodie, I'd love to move my vote.

Kika said, if I understand right, that 2/3 of those suspects are goodies. I might be misunderstanding what she said, though.

Also, shadow seems to have been blocked twice by Queen Bee, so you tell me how shadow could be a baddie... Unfortunately, none of us can reveal our roles since we cannot discount Klarion and/or Luthor being alive and it would hurt us for them to find out... I am actually not very happy about the hints some of the goodies have dropped...

I've cause to trust vomm. Switching as indicated.
Also, king, Y-San has stated that Queen Bee's ability shows up regardless, and indicates nothing about the player's role gender in NP.

1. Aaryan - REMOVED [Vandal Savage]
2. Panther
3. dee_tot
6. Vommack
11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for Kingofpain

EDIT: fixing some excess formatting.

Edited by ShadowAngel7

I can tell you right now that Panther isn't a baddie.

Ok this reveals some more info:

Shadow cannot be a baddie - Queen bee blocked shadow twice + shadow is a woman. This for me guarantees shadow's goodieness.

Vommack predicted that aaryan is a baddie correctly after night 1. This means that vommack is either extremely lucky or is a goodie.

I know I am a goodie, but after looking through the posts, I have nothing to validate this.

Vommack, you were redirected on night 2. If you are basing your comment on info you got during night 2, then Panther is likely to be a baddie. If not, Kikacat is a liar...

So Vommack, when did you find out Panther was innocent?

Shadow cannot be a baddie - Queen bee blocked shadow twice + shadow is a woman. This for me guarantees shadow's goodieness. Queen Bee shows regardless of block/redirect. NP says nothing about what Queen Bee did to me (OOC, though, I am in fact a woman). Gender identifications for people Queen Bee acts upon are most likely about OOC gender.

Vommack predicted that aaryan is a baddie correctly after night 1. This means that vommack is either extremely lucky or is a goodie.

I know I am a goodie, but after looking through the posts, I have nothing to validate this.

Vommack, you were redirected on night 2. If you are basing your comment on info you got during night 2, then Panther is likely to be a baddie. If not, Kikacat is a liar... So, if NP makes you think I was blocked by Queen Bee, how are you getting that Vomm was redirected N2, unless you redirected him too? If you did, then you really shouldn't have said that, as you just outed.

Replies to your comments in turquoise inside the quote tag.

EDIT: rephrasing a tad.

Edited by ShadowAngel7

Shadow cannot be a baddie - Queen bee blocked shadow twice + shadow is a woman. This for me guarantees shadow's goodieness.

Vommack, you were redirected on night 2. If you are basing your comment on info you got during night 2, then Panther is likely to be a baddie. If not, Kikacat is a liar...

N3. Go figure.

(In other news, I have a feeling Lex is coming for me after this. Thanks, eh?)

A couple more clarifications:

There are absolutely no hints in my Posts (well, not that anyone who is not me would get anyways ;P). I have stated clearly what will be in Posts, and everything else is just poetic license (and as you may have noticed, I do like my poetic license *whistling*).

If Miss Martians spies a player with multiple targets, she will only see one.

My convention is always to phrase info results as "your target [is/did/etc]..." rather than "Bob [is/did/etc]".

Ok... if the gender refers to OOC gender, then I have to rethink the whole thing (I swear I couldn't find a single post from Y-san that said this until after I asked).

The fact that Queen Bee acted on vommack on the second night is in that night post. Since vommack is described as male in that post, I assumed his character was redirected (because that is what happens to dudes vs. Queen Bee)

My suspects are then Kikacat and Shadow with exactly one goodie and one baddie amongst them.

2. Panther
3. dee_tot
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain - voting for ShadowAngel7

I have no idea what OOC is, but the rules about what can be gathered from the Posts are in the OP, and the logical conclusions that can be drawn from "it will not be clear which [redirect/block] it is" ;).

OOC, I meant out of character; i.e. regardless of the gender of my role, I, ShadowAngel, am female, and that's where the use of feminine pronouns when Queen Bee targets me come from.

Please add my vote to kitkat. Thanks. Will change my vote if I got info from other players.

@shad, my action is shown in N3.

Quoting myself. You guys miss my vote before :( Although I'm not sure if KiKacat is a baddies.

2. Panther

3. dee_tot - voting for KitKat

6. Vommack

Edit: spelling of name

Edited by dee_tot

I have no idea what OOC is, but the rules about what can be gathered from the Posts are in the OP, and the logical conclusions that can be drawn from "it will not be clear which [redirect/block] it is" ;).

OOC, I meant out of character; i.e. regardless of the gender of my role, I, ShadowAngel, am female, and that's where the use of feminine pronouns when Queen Bee targets me come from.

This is plenty clear now to me. However, that just leads me to believe that either you or Kikacat (not both) is a baddie. I am sure you think the same about me and Kikacat as well, so c'est la vie...

@dee_tot : Why do you suspect Kikacat? I am 50/50 between kikacat and shadow, so I will go with you because I trust you are a goodie... ( I also corrected your spelling of Kikacat :P )

2. Panther
3. dee_tot - voting for Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain - voting for Kikacat123

This is plenty clear now to me. However, that just leads me to believe that either you or Kikacat (not both) is a baddie. I am sure you think the same about me and Kikacat as well, so c'est la vie...

Actually, I've cause to believe Kikacat is clear.

So unless Vomm was goodie-redirected N3, you're my only clear suspect. EDIT: goodie-redirected or Lex-manipulated.

Edited by ShadowAngel7

If Kikacat and shadow are both baddies, then it would be absolute genius for Kikacat to redirect Shadow on 2 out of 3 nights... I do not mind losing to that, so I will retract my vote from them until vommack and Panther weigh in... I am voting for flamebirde because he is the one with the best guarded identity which increases the odds of him being a baddie...

2. Panther
3. dee_tot - voting for Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain