5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack - voting for Aaryan
7. Kingofpain - voting for Aaryan
8. Flamebirde-voting for Aaryan
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
11. ShadowAngel7- voting for Aaryan

:o Y-san, you haven't told the yet?

secret.gifSecretly, we are all Baddies but nobody but four of us "real baddies" knows it, so they're all blind. There's actually just one true goodie and when he is lynched then my secret faction of four people (who are not actually part of the game, but secretly playing from the games forum) will have to lynch the rest of you goodies in order to get the uber-win which Y-san will award us.

That's actually a pretty good idea for an April Fool's joke...have 4 separate BTSC's and tell them they're all mafia, have a bunch of redirects in the role descriptions for the innocents and then randomly choose one person to kill each Night..:lol:

I played a RL mafia once where there actually were no mafia and 'God' randomly killed off villagers...it was pretty funny...

Watchtower: Y-san

Roster:
1. Aaryan - voting for Aaryan
2. Panther- voting for Aaryan
3. dee_tot - voting for Aaryan
4. Kikacat123- voting for Aaryan
6. Vommack - voting for Aaryan
7. Kingofpain - voting for Aaryan
8. Flamebirde-voting for Aaryan
11. ShadowAngel7- voting for Aaryan

It's people like you, Y-san, that disappoint me. Trying to suppress my Baddie heritage? Well, I'm a red and I'm proud.

And I have a dream - a dream deeply rooted in the Mafia dream.

I have a dream that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these deaths to be necessary: "that all Goodies are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of he BTSC the Baddies and the Goodies will be able to sit down together at a table of WIFOM.

I have a dream that my Baddie friends will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the content of their character, but by what they pretend to be.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the game of Mafia, whose host's lips are presently dripping with the words of honor and justice, will be transformed into a situation where little Baddie boys and Baddie girls will be able to join hands with little Goodie boys and Goodie girls and backstab each other as fake sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

This will be the day when all of the game's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My mafia, 'tis of thee, sweet land of killing sprees, of thee I sing. Land where my teammates died, land of the Indy's pride, from every man who died, let evil ring."

And if Mafia is to be a great game this must become true. So let evil ring from the prodigious hills of the Games section. Let evil ring from the mighty mountains of the archives. Let evil ring from the ghosties thread!

Let evil ring from the role PMs!

Let evil ring from the players' spreadsheets!

But not only that; let evil ring from the secret abilities!

Let evil ring from other factions!

Let evil ring from every lynch and night kill of Young Justice. From every mafia, let evil ring.

And when this happens, when we allow evil to ring, when we let it ring from every faction and every Indy, from every BTSC and every day discussion, we will be able to speed up that day when all of Mafia's children, Goodie men and Baddie men, hosts and mods, Indy and dead players, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Mafia spiritual, "Dead at last! Dead at last! Thank the Night Kill, we are dead at last!"

Edited by Aaryan

Lol...well it's ppl that assume that disappoint me (unless it's in a legitimate mathematical sense ;P)...after all, you know that saying: "When you assume, it makes an ___ out of U and ME"

I avoid using pure red in general b/c I think it's usually the "get the attention of the Mods and/or Admin" color (like purple in my games is the 'get the attention of the host' color) :P

Day 2

Note: There are no hints in my Posts, so which characters are mentioned is not a reflection of who may or may not still be alive in the game.

The remaining heroes (and the villains lurking amongst them) circled around Aaryan, holding their weapons at the ready, poised to strike.

“Come at me, children,” Vandal Savage taunted. “I dare you!”

Miss Martian’s eyes glowed, and she raised a boulder telekinectically and sent it flying at Savage. Artemis raised her bow and let a pair of arrows fly.

The neanderthal raised his thick arms to shield his face from the impact, then deflected the boulder aside and straight towards Impulse. Then he caught the arrows easily.

Bart dodged the incoming stone with super-speed, then zoomed around Savage, looking for an opening. Before he could, with a roar, Savage grabbed him and flung him at Artemis, sending them both toppling.

“Is that all you got? Pathetic!” He scoffed. But as he snapped the arrows, a cloud of particulates emitted from them, clouding his vision and his lungs.

As their enemy was coughing, Nightwing tossed a pair of wing-shape shurikan at the big man’s calves, bringing him down to his knees. Aqualad coiled his electric whips around Savage’s arms, pinning them, and Superboy rushed up, paused for a moment to retract his arm in a good swing, and smashed his fist into the giant’s head, jerking it to one side at an impossible angle.

“We did it!” Artemis cried, and her teammates stood back, catching their collective breath from the exertion.

The cloud cleared, revealing Vandal Savage standing, head back centered. With one enormous hand, he popped his jaw back into place, then shifted it around to make sure it was moving properly. Then he bellowed a deep laugh.

“YOU FOOLS! YOU CANNOT KILL ME! I AM IMMORTAL!”

The heroes stared in dismay which turned to surprise and uncertainty as his laughing was drowned out by the smooth humming of an engine.

Above him, a ship appeared, decloaking from its aft. A voice was projected to the scene below:

“Savage, the council has deemed that you draw too much attention to yourself. It has been decided that your employment is to be...terminated.”

“What!” Savage roared. “I am about to destroy these children! You can’t do this, not now! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

In answer, a blinding ray of light shot down from the ship. The heroes had to avert their eyes, and when they could look back, the light was gone, and so was Vandal Savage.

(Meanwhile, in an alternate universe where Kal-el’s ship landed on Apokolips rather than Earth)

Superman_Dark_Side.jpg

“We’ve arrived, Sir.” The Apokolipian technician announced.

The solemn commander in dark armor nodded grimly. “Open up a channel.”

The people of this small planet, Earth it was called, stared up in fear and awe at the enormous spaceship that loomed above them, which had seemingly come out of nowhere, and was jet black, almost as if it sucked the light from it’s surroundings. After what seemed like an interminable silence, a voice began to broadcast:

“Humans, I am Kal-el, son of Darkseid, supreme ruler of Apokolips and the universe. Do not be afraid. We have come to place this planet under our protection. As long as you do not resist, you will not be harmed.”

“Protection, my foot,” ace reporter Lois Lane commented to a cowering Jimmy Olsen, photographer. She frowned. “What are you doing, get more shots of that ship, for the story!”

As she was inching forward in the awestruck crowd, trying to get a better view of the ship, suddenly she noticed a dull drumming sound. As it became louder, she realized that it was the sound of music blasting.

Around a skyscraper, what looked like a red and gold robot flew out, propelled by some kind of rocket power. It stopped in front of the mass, and a cocky voice came from it:

“Don’t worry, good people of, uh...Kansas? I’m here now, all will be well.”

Jimmy was gaping at the newcomer, but Lois slapped him back into awareness. “Pictures, Jimmy, pictures!”

The talking robot turned and flew towards the ominous ship. It raised an armored arm, out of which popped out an inset, which sent rockets shooting at the alien vessel. Nothing happened.

“Hey, anyone in there?” The maverick called, kicking the vessel with his metal-clad food, which scraped off the smooth surface of the unknown material the ship was made of. “Stop hiding in this middle age crisis, and fight like a man!”

Abruptly a hatch lowered from the seamless surface and a figure clad in sleek black armor glided out. There were no engines, no rocket power, no machinery, but the formidable form levitated effortlessly in mid-air.

“Who are you?” The invader asked. His high-cheekboned features were set in a resolute glare.

“Who am I?” the metal-clad man echoed. “You know who I am...”

The handsome extraterrestrial furrowed his brows. “No...” he said slowly. “I do not.”

“Oh...well, here’s a hint: I’m a billionaire playboy philanthropist,” Earth’s defender said. “Figure it out yet, Mr. Universe?”

Kal-el frowned. “No.”

His would be opponent sighed. “Fine, then I guess I’ll have to show you...”

Abruptly, he flicked on his boosters, and shot towards the perfectly coifed alien, punching his could-of-been-sculpted-by-Michelangelo features squarely in the face.

“OWWW...son of a b...” the armored ensconced person muttered, shaking out his gloved hand, which was now sporting an impressive dent.

The Krypton born Apokoliptian gazed at him with disinterest. “Enough. Will your planet surrender quietly, or will we need to take...measures?”

“You can hit us with all you’ve got,” the other replied, still reeling from the pain. “We’ll never surrender, that is the strength of us humans. No matter how bad things look, we’ll keep fighting, to the last man. We’ll never be dominated by the likes of you...”

Kal-el shrugged. Then, in less than the blink of an eye, he was behind the metal-clad man, grabbing him by the shoulder panels. In a completely fluid motion, Kal crushed the armor onto itself like a tin can.

Blood flowed down from the mangled mess and a drop fell on Lois’s upraised face. She wiped it off with her index finger and then turned to Jimmy with a confused look on her face. “Who was that man?”

Roster:

1. Aaryan - REMOVED [Vandal Savage]
2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde

11. ShadowAngel7

Night 3 begins now, ends 9PM CST tomorrow 6/17!

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Night 3

Vommack was walking home after a long Day at work. His stomach growled, reminding him that he had missed lunch, and he closed his eyes and imagined the leftover steak and mash potatoes that were waiting for him in the fridge. Mmmmm....

He was so absorbed in his visions of red meat that he didn’t notice the red hole that suddenly unfurled in front of him.

“Well, look who we found, Teekl,” Klarion remarked to his familiar, who was in were-tabby form.

The huge cat let out a yowl, which turnout out as a low rumble through the Night air.

Vommack froze, then quickly wiped the drool from the corner of his lip. “Um...” he stammered, then waved his hand in front of the franken-feline. “I am not the snack you are looking for...”

Do cats smile? Because he could sworn that this one did...a malignant, voracious smile.

Klarion chuckled. “She doesn’t like you,” he jibed at vommack. “Well, maybe you’ll taste better than you look.” He nodded to the cat. “Go get him, darling.”

It let out another yowl, louder this time, much louder, and then pounced at vommack.

Vommack swallowed deeply, seeing the moonlight glint off the animal’s fangs.

(Meanwhile, elsewhere...)

ShadowAngel didn’t know what she was doing back here. After what had happened the other Night, she...wait, what did happen the other Night? There were vague flashes, glimpses of sights, memories of sounds and smells, feelings...but together they meant nothing to her, nothing but sound and fury.

“Well, well,” an all too familiar voice greeted her. She turned, feeling both exhilaration and dread. Part of her had hoped to stare into those enchanting dark eyes again, she had to admit, but another part of her screamed at her to run, that there was something not right about the whole situation...

“I shouldn’t be here,” ShadowAngel murmured, glancing down at her hands, wrapped around a glass tumbler.

Queen Bee gently reached out and placed her own hand on top. “But you are here,” she cooed.

ShadowAngel gulped. “Yes...”

As death approached, vommack’s life flashed before his eyes. He saw his father’s proud face as he stumbled onstage to accept his award in second grade. He saw crowd (admittedly only a few dozen people, but to him it had seemed an ocean) cheering the grand slam he had hit in little league. He saw the girl he had kissed in high school, and the girl he wished he had kissed in college. He saw himself tearing up the track in the 100 meter dash...

Wait...he had never been in track...

Vommack came back to awareness just as the black blur, moving at a speed he wouldn’t have thought humanly possible, collided with the leaping cat, knocking it into the brick wall of a building.

The ground shook where he stood, and a cloud of dust exploded up. When it settled enough for him to open his eyes, he saw a feline-shaped hole in the building’s side.

“C’mon,” his savior mumbled, and grasped his arm in an astonishingly firm grip. Vommack could see now that the shirt the boy wore was not pure black, but had an offset pentagon with a large ‘S’ in the center drawn on it.

“Wh...where?” vommack coughed.

“To safety,” was the only reply.

Roster:

2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde

11. ShadowAngel7

Day 3 begins now, ends 9PM CST tomorrow 6/18!

Roster:

2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde

11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for dee_tot

Pressing for info again *shrugs* All I've got's a narrowed-down list.

I have narrowed down the remaining two members of the "Light" to three people, one of whom is unlikely. Dee_tot, if you want more information, I have the role of a male character.

Just checked the roles. There are a lot of male characters. Can you add other information?

So, who are your suspects? And why?

Edited by dee_tot

Roster:

2. Panther

3. dee_tot

4. Kikacat123

6. Vommack

7. Kingofpain

8. Flamebirde

11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for Panther

Well, that actually clears a bit up.

Edit: screwy color tags due to phone edit

Edited by ShadowAngel7

Roster:

2. Panther

3. dee_tot

4. Kikacat123- voting for Panther

6. Vommack

7. Kingofpain

8. Flamebirde

Edit: screwy color tags due to phone edit

Edited by ShadowAngel7

The last name of my character has two syllables.

Through process of elimination, my suspects are:

Panther

Kingofpain

ShadowAngel7

Although I think shadow is innocent, I just don't know...

Shadow's story is incomplete and might be a trap story only. Or may be she is Lex.

I haven't seen post of Panther in a while. I wonder if he/she will post today.

Will add my vote when I get home so the color is ok. ;)

Panther

Kingofpain

ShadowAngel7

Shadow's story is incomplete and might be a trap story only. Or may be she is Lex.

The more clear my role is, the more lex can control me. That's why I've been only vague.

Panther

Kingofpain

ShadowAngel7

If I understand the story, shadow's character is female and not Queen Bee. So I am with shadow...

2. Panther

3. dee_tot

4. Kikacat123- voting for Panther

6. Vommack

7. Kingofpain - voting for Panther

8. Flamebirde