6. Vommack - voting for Aaryan

7. Kingofpain - voting for Aaryan

8. Flamebirde

9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched

10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

11. ShadowAngel7- voting for Aaryan

At least put up a real defense Aarian.

Put my vote on Aaryan, at least until he can defend himself.

Alright, alright, I'll tell you...I am a secret agent working for DC comics trying to scout out demographics for our upcoming series: "The Maf". It's about a young boy who's thrown into the world of organized crime after his parents were cruelly murdered, and taking up the identity of the "Maf" a payment-collector for the boss. Eventually, though, he must go up against the mafia world as he realizes that there was a whole lot more behind the murder of his parents.

Y-san is actually my business partner, and since I have not yet been able to find out just how well-received our comic was, I can't die. At least not until y'all tell me your real roles and then what you think of the comic. So don't even bother lynching me, Y-san will have no choice but to save me.

secret.gifBut I hear KitKat's a real red. I suggest lynching her. Don't deny is, Kat, I heard you slamming vommack in the BTSC.

Guys... I don't actually think there's any other role he could claim that would fit the facts and take the heat off him.. hence his lack of defense :P There's literally nothing else he can do. So unless he pulls something amazing that I haven't thought of out of his a**, imma relax, leave my vote alone, and go celebrate the removal of a baddie from the game :D

Guys... I don't actually think there's any other role he could claim that would fit the facts and take the heat off him.. hence his lack of defense :P There's literally nothing else he can do. So unless he pulls something amazing that I haven't thought of out of his a**, imma relax, leave my vote alone, and go celebrate the removal of a baddie from the game :D

Come on, Panther, I thought at least YOU would stick up for me! After all we've been through together! This whole game as a team! Ah, good times. I'll tell you more about it in the BTSC, but shhh.gif we don't want the Goodies to know about us, right? Right! Make sure you get Shadow as well, and together I'm sure we'll think of a way to get me out of this. Perhaps we can use my secret abil-- ahem, superior logic - to save me? Teamwork, right?

Edit for confidential information that nobody can know about except my Baddie buddies, pertaining to all our strategies, ideas, lunch plans, and pet store checklists zipit.gif

Edited by Aaryan

@Aaryan, I don't know what role you are claiming. :(. At first I thought it was Batman but his not a payment collector.

I'm claiming The Incredible Hulk hulk.gif . I thought that was obvious!

But don't you know that? I told you my ploy in the BTSC! If you want us to win, dee, you need to pay more attention!

@Aaryan, I don't know what role you are claiming. :(. At first I thought it was Batman but his not a payment collector.

I'm claiming The Incredible Hulk hulk.gif . I thought that was obvious!

But don't you know that? I told you my ploy in the BTSC! If you want us to win, dee, you need to pay more attention!

I'm sleepy so my mind is currently not working properly. What ploy? Don't frame me. I'm too clean to be with btsc.

I'm sleepy so my mind is currently not working properly. What ploy? Don't frame me. I'm too clean to be with btsc.

;) Good idea. Alienate yourself from me so that they don't suspect you! But shhh.gif, keep close to the BTSC. I need your help convincing them I'm really a secret faction sent in from Krypton in order to assassinate Clark Kent and crown myself King of the Milky Way. Make sure you get vommack in on it too. He's done such a great job at attacking me that nobody will suspect him! It's the perfect cover! Brilliant, guys.

Edited by Aaryan

::lol:

At least come up with an original origin story...:P

(On an aside: saw Man of Steel yesterday...soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :D ...it did a nice job exploiting the potential for epicness that Superman's abilities allow )

::lol:

At least come up with an original origin story...:P

(On an aside: saw Man of Steel yesterday...soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :D ...it did a nice job exploiting the potential for epicness that Superman's abilities allow )

Can you tell a summary of Man of Steel movie? Please ;)

@Aaryan , you're telling different superheroes that are not in the list. But lol. I should stop talking to you or they might think I'm a villain.

@Aaryan , you're telling different superheroes that are not in the list. But lol. I should stop talking to you or they might think I'm a villain.

But - but you are a vi--Oh, right! Everyone, dee's a Goodie! Believe me, because I am the most trustworthy person in the game!

I told you in the BTSC, dee, that I got a secret role that nobody knows about! Y-san, I'm going to out myself.

Guys, I am

Iron Man - WinCon: Everybody in the forum dead

Cannot die because he is awesome. Knows the roles of everybody in the game as well as those of people in all games past, present, and future, as well as in all alternate realities.

Edited by Aaryan

Summary: Flying is awesome, evil kick@ss girl with super-speed, Zod is a bad@ss, towns and cities get leveled from Kryptonian fist fights, and I'm pretty sure Henry Cavill is the most perfect physical specimen of a man in existence...

(Oh, did you mean the plot? 0;) I think you can pretty much guess the plot from the trailer...)

Superman's origin story: Krypton is on the brink of destruction, Jor-el sends his song Kal-el to earth to save him. Jonathan and Martha Kent raise him as their own and name him Clark.

He has issues trying to hide his abilities growing up, then goes off to find out the truth about himself, he finds an old Kryptonian ship with his father's consciousness downloaded into it.

Zod comes to Earth after escaping the Phantom Zone, chasing after Kal-el, who supposedly has some codex that Jor-el stole, which contains the DNA sequences of all Kryptonians yet to be born. He wants to make Earth the new Krypton and starts terraforming it.

Fighting ensues...more fighting....yet more fighting....things explode...some humans act bravely...Superman saves the day and gets the girl.

There are some minor 'twists' I left out (you'll just have to watch the movie ;P), but that's pretty much the gist of it.

Edit: Please don't use purple text in my games unless it's a question for the host. Thank you.

(Although in the movie there's a scene where Superman crushed a robot like a tin can and it did make me think of Iron Man...:P)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

But flame, you approved of it just a few minutes ago... How can you turn on me like this? We've got to work together! You said, and quote "Aaryan your plan is awesome go ahead and yes this is totally flamebirde speaking." Boom. Verbatim.

:o Y-san, you haven't told the yet?

secret.gifSecretly, we are all Baddies but nobody but four of us "real baddies" knows it, so they're all blind. There's actually just one true goodie and when he is lynched then my secret faction of four people (who are not actually part of the game, but secretly playing from the games forum) will have to lynch the rest of you goodies in order to get the uber-win which Y-san will award us.

I would have told you in the BTSC vomm, but you brought it up in here, you fool. And now everyone knows and the only true goodie is actually kingofpain and we should all lynch him in order to win.

Edited by Aaryan

@Aaryan: What about all those intense planning discussions we had via PMs to decide on our superawesome strategies? Why not bring that up?

P.S. Is it ok that I feel kinda left out that Aaryan hasn't tried to frame me?

Why would I need to frame you? You're already my teammate, after all!

Besides, there's no point since everyone knows that you're a Baddie and need to be lynched. Get him, guys! No? Ok...

Edited by Aaryan