5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack - voting for Aaryan
7. Kingofpain -
voting for Minesweeper

8. Flamebirde - voting for Minesweeper
9. Minesweeper
10. MikeD - voting for Vommack
11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for kingofpain

Voting as per the inactive = kill 'em logic... Although some of the other voting patterns seem fishy around here...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watchtower: Y-san

Roster:

1. Aaryan

2. Panther - voting for Vommack

3. dee_tot - voting for Aaryan

4. Kikacat123-voting for dee_tot

6. Vommack - voting for Aaryan
7. Kingofpain -
voting for Minesweeper

8. Flamebirde - voting for Minesweeper
9. Minesweeper
10. MikeD - voting for Vommack
11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for
Minesweeper

Last half an hour!

Day 1

Minesweeper tugged at his shirt nervously as he waited in front of the theatre. In the pocket was the note that he had found pinned to his bedpost with a dagger: “Meet me at the cineplex at 8, love, you know who.”

He found his fingers inching towards the note. Don’t be a fool, he thought to himself, you’re just here to catch her and take her in, it’s not like you like her, I mean, sure, okay, she’s pretty hot, with those dark almond shaped eyes and that smile, and, yeah, that bod...wow, what a bod...

“You made it,” a smooth, strong voice jolted him out of his revelries. He turned and saw her, dressed in a low cut jade colored blouse and leggings that showed off her long, muscular legs. He tried to find something to say, but his voice caught in his throat.

It didn’t matter, though, because in the next moment, she was leaning in for a kiss.

Wow, he thought, that was the best kiss I’ve ever...wait, what am I doing?

“What are you doing?” a voice echoed his inner dialogue. He turned and saw Conner and M’gann staring at him, gaping.

“Wait, this is not...” he began.

But he was cut off by a super-powered punch in the face from the Boy of Steel. “So you’re the traitor,” Conner accused, anger flashing in his blue eyes as he gripped Minesweeper by the collar.

“No...mmm’not...” he tried to say, but he was pretty sure his jaw was broken in at least two places.

“Let him go,” his date cried, and she flung a pair of red tassled sai at Miss Martian, who stopped them easily in midair with her telekinesis.

“Wwun,” he shouted (or his best attempt at shout at least), but it was too late. M’gann, eyes glowing, rotated the sai and sent them flying at the Asian girl.

With a burst of strength, Minesweeper broke free of Conner’s grasp and flung himself in front of the girl. Blood spurted from his mouth as the sai plummeted into his back.

http://images.wikia.com/youngjustice/images/5/5f/Cheshire_kisses_Red_Arrow.png

“Nooo...Roy!” Cheshire cried. She ran to him and pulled his bloody form into her arms. She lifted his head and planted one last kiss on his lips.

“I...I’m sorry...” Red Arrow stammered, and then he was gone.

Roster:

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD
11. ShadowAngel7

Night 2 begins now, ends at 9PM CST tomorrow, 6/15!

@dee_tot, fair enough, I suppose :)

On the face of it, the lynch doesn't seem great, (our kill role lynched) but if you think about it, he was inactive, and now, assuming Artemis is active, she gets to kill instead - meaning we will actually get a kill in :D

I think that logic makes sense... correct me if i missed something lol

Edit - Assuming, of course, that Araver wasn't Artemis... :/

Edited by Panther

On the face of it, the lynch doesn't seem great, (our kill role lynched) but if you think about it, he was inactive, and now, assuming Artemis is active, she gets to kill instead - meaning we will actually get a kill in :D

Araver can't be Artemis; Artemis couldn't die before Red Arrow (I checked the OP like 4 times trying to figure out that hint)

That sounds mysteriously like a baddie trying to convince us that lynching a goodie kill role was a good thing. Though, I do agree with your logic.

Araver can't be Artemis; Artemis couldn't die before Red Arrow (I checked the OP like 4 times trying to figure out that hint)

Oops, I completely forgot about that :/

That sounds mysteriously like a baddie trying to convince us that lynching a goodie kill role was a good thing. Though, I do agree with your logic.

No :P On the contrary, all I meant was that, although our kill role being lynched was a bad thing, it was not quite as bad as it seemed... you know, a sort of inspiring the troops, all is not lost kinda speech :D

Oops, I completely forgot about that :/

Lol I had to go through the OP like 4 times, I kept having trouble with araver's hint.

At first I thought Araver was hinting at Red Arrow, then after the lynch I thought he was a blocking role, now I have no idea who he was.

Night 2

Atop an abandoned apartment complex, Artemis waited with silent resolve. Blood had been spilled, blood of someone close to her. Sure, they had not always gotten along...okay, admittedly, they had never really gotten along, but they had been teammates, and, she grudgingly conceded to herself, friends. Now it was time for some payback.

The muscles in her shooting hand tensed as she saw her target exiting the embassy. He shook hands with Ambassador Sung, laughing politely at some joke the ambassador had made, then bowed and took his leave.

He walked for a stretch along the roadside, then, suddenly broke off into a back road. Artemis felt her pulse race. This was her chance. She raised her bow and forced her breathing to slow. No point screwing the pooch now, now that she was so close. Carefully the young huntress took aim at her prey’s back, at the point between his shoulderblades, where her arrow would penetrate his heart. She inhaled, and let the arrow fly.

artemis___young_justice_by_1984neptune-d

The arrow glided through the air, straight and certain at her target. She allowed herself to smile. It would all be over soon.

50 feet....40 feet...30 feet...20...10...5...3...2...1...

Suddenly Aaryan spun around and caught the arrow with a firm fist, not an inch away from his chest. He glanced at it with disinterest, and then snapped it like a twig. Then he turned his gaze up...right at Artemis...and smirked.

“It is not so easy to kill me, foolish little girl,” he stated in a loud, deep voice. Then he threw his head back and let out a laugh that rumbled through the Night.

Vommack sat at the counter, his brows furrowed in concentration, staring past the ice that was slowly melting in his tumbler.

He had tried to help, but it had not gone as planned, at all. He let out a cry of frustration, “Why won’t anyone listen to me?”

“I’ll be happy to listen,” a sultry voice said, and a beautiful dark haired woman leaned onto the counter next to him. She placed a slim, smooth hand on his and gazed meaningfully into his eyes. “Tell me,” she continued in a hypnotic tone, “I’ll listen as long as you want...”

MikeD hummed to himself as he smothered mayonnaise on the side of a piece of bread. A smidge got onto his finger, and he licked it off. Mmmmm....

He placed the bread (mayonnaise side down, of course) onto the rest of the fixings for his turkey sandwich. Then he leaned back to gaze upon his good work, and smiled appreciatively.

His joy was interrupted by his awareness of a red glow coming from behind him. Cautiously, he turned, and found himself face to face with a thin young man with

1686295-klarion.jpg

“Sorry to interrupt,” Klarion said, stroking his feline companion. He glanced at the sandwich. “That looks tasty, did you make me one?”

The corpulent cat yowled as if in agreement, then hopped from his skinny arms onto MikeD’s kitchen counter. Moving at surprising speed for such an obese creature, the cat snatched up the sandwich in its jaws.

“Hey!” MikeD cried. “Don’t eat my sandwich!”

Klarion pursed his lips. “You’re right, how impolite.” He shook his head at the animal. “Bad kitty,” he reprimanded, then bowed to MikeD. “I apologize, she shouldn’t have eaten your sandwich.”

Taken by surprise, MikeD turned towards Klarion and shrugged. “Uh...well, it’s okay...I guess...”

Suddenly he was aware of a shadow looming over him. He spun around and saw the cat...except it was now the size of a tiger.

He opened his mouth to scream, but before he could, the feline pounced and ripped out his throat with its fangs.

The Lord of Chaos giggled with delight. “She should eat you!”

Roster:

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

11. ShadowAngel7

Day 2 begins now, ends 9PM CST tomorrow, 6/16!

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Aaryan survived without a save.I believe that should prove my suspicions.

Back in the day, we used to be able to incapacitate the mafia faction from the nightkill by identifying 1 member and blocking them. Is this still the case?

My vote for Aaryan if not. (Vommack hasn't voted for Aaryan yet - is this out of laziness?)

Roster:

1. Aaryan

2. Panther

3. dee_tot

4. Kikacat123

6. Vommack

7. Kingofpain - Aaryan

8. Flamebirde

11. ShadowAngel7

Back in the day, we used to be able to incapacitate the mafia faction from the nightkill by identifying 1 member and blocking them. Is this still the case?

Um, I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but the mafia NK can be blocked, redirected, and/or manipulated if the player who is carrying the NK is targeted by the respective roles.

Roster:
1. Aaryan
2. Panther- voting for Aaryan
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain - voting for Aaryan
8. Flamebirde
11. ShadowAngel7- voting for Aaryan

I apologise for not believing you at first, Vommack, I was just a little suspicious :/