BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

9 answers to this question

My first guess would be Princess Toadstool. For two reasons: The other characters' names are current and well known (she is now known mostly as Princess Peach now) and the others "fight bad guys". Samus Aran, Zelda (Sheik), Mario, and Link all fight evil, but I don't recall Princess Toadstool/Peach ever doing that. As I remember, she usually just ends up getting kidnapped. But I could be wrong.

Edited by Noct

My first guess would be Princess Toadstool. For two reasons: The other characters' names are current and well known (she is now known mostly as Princess Peach now) and the others "fight bad guys". Samus Aran, Zelda (Sheik), Mario, and Link all fight evil, but I don't recall Princess Toadstool/Peach ever doing that. As I remember, she usually just ends up getting kidnapped. But I could be wrong.

The universality of these names is too debatable for it to be a distinction in this case. As for her never being the protagonist, surely you're not forgetting the game Super Princess Peach?

Samus, as the only one that uses a gun?

Samus, as the only one modeled after movie character?

Samus, as the only one fighting in world not her own?

hehe, now that you say all those (which are correct) I can think of a ton as well, I guess maybe I could narrow what my original idea was by saying:

history

still might be barking up the wrong tree... Samus, as she's never been in a castle? Or had things to do with castles? (To be honest, I'm not too familiar with samus pre game cube, So this is true to the best of my knowledge) Also, she's not part of a pair like the others are

still might be barking up the wrong tree... Samus, as she's never been in a castle? Or had things to do with castles? (To be honest, I'm not too familiar with samus pre game cube, So this is true to the best of my knowledge) Also, she's not part of a pair like the others are

Well, as writersblock shows us, there are a million answers to this, like 'Mario is the only one who wears suspenders'. But going with the historical idea, I think there's only one solid answer.