BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

EPYC (n+2)

Aaryan

So Y-san rebooted the Eat Poop You Cat series about a year ago, and we were kind of left without an ending. I loved the premise of the game, so I figure we can re-re-boot it.

Y-san's reboot instructions post:

A great game I thought I'd revive. I don't know what number they got to before the Great Fall, so in true Mathgirl fashion, I'm denoting this (n+1) ;P.

For those who've never played. It's a game where one player starts by posting a picture, the next player posts a caption for that picture, the next player posts a picture for that caption, caption, picture, caption, picture, etc...

Please post the captions/pictures in spoilers. You are not allowed to look in the spoilers until your turn. On your turn, look in the spoiler of the person before you only and see their picture/caption and then come up with a caption/picture you think fits. After you have posted, you can go back and see the development :D.

Pictures can be drawn or made with editing software. I like Gimp, and it's free ;). Captions should be a phrase or two and not a description of the picture. I.e., if the picture is, say, a cat pawing at an UFO, don't caption it "cat pawing at an UFO", instead you could use something like, for example: "Someone should have told Mr. Whiskers that the saucer didn't contain milk."

This is basically a visual version of telephone - andromeda has some excellent detailed instructions, in the game threads found below.

Old Games - Going way back several years.

EPYC I
EPYC II
EPYC III
EPYC IV
EPYC V
EPYC VI

EPYC VII

aka EPYC VIII

Here we go.

1. Aaryan

Edited by Aaryan

Je suis retourne!

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. Jay
4. Y-san
5. Flamebirde
8. Brainy

(And in case neone is interested, I do have a couple puzzles/games on the backburner which I will be getting back to in the next few weeks now that things have calmed down a bit for my alter ego ;P)

• 3 weeks later...