BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The investment Game

BMAD

I was very tempted to be sure (which explains the KOOC purchase a little later compared to the ASRE purchase). But I think I will wait for day 2 or 3 and prefer to buy from other players :D.

Also, a big factor was that buying ASRE derivatives might be questionable (in terms of conflict of interest) due to lack of plausible deniability for these stocks if I trade in them and hold derivatives.

I was very tempted to be sure (which explains the KOOC purchase a little later compared to the ASRE purchase). But I think I will wait for day 2 or 3 and prefer to buy from other players :D.

Also, a big factor was that buying ASRE derivatives might be questionable (in terms of conflict of interest) due to lack of plausible deniability for these stocks if I trade in them and hold derivatives.

for this simulation we will excuse all players from having a conflict of interest :thumbsup:

1. KOP BUY 10000x ASRE
2. KOP BUY 1700 KOOC
3. Panther BUY 3000 DUCK
4. Dee BUY 2000 KOOC
5. Dee BUY 2000 SERT
6. MoMa BUY 500 JKEL
7. MoMa BUY LONG ASRE

A.

B.

C.

D.

To make things easier for BMAD and to keep things organised. Add your purchase in the next available slot. Host's call on changing purchases listed above and cancelled orders and the like.

1. KOP BUY 10000x ASRE
2. KOP BUY 1700 KOOC
3. Panther BUY 3000 DUCK
4. Dee BUY 2000 KOOC
5. Dee BUY 2000 SERT
6. MoMa BUY 500 JKEL
7. MoMa BUY LONG ASRE

A.

B.

C.

D.

To make things easier for BMAD and to keep things organised. Add your purchase in the next available slot. Host's call on changing purchases listed above and cancelled orders and the like.

brilliant idea. only 1 more hour until the stockmarket updates to day 2!

post-53485-0-19567100-1370910651_thumb.p

A couple notes about day 2:

notice that the long and short derivatives change to reflect the updated days. Molly's price is locked in at the price they purchased (ASRE at $.28). only 2 more days (day 2 and day 3) left to purchase a derivative.

dee_tot you could not afford both purchases as Kooc took all 10,000 of your dollars (5.00 * 2000).

Let the trading begin!