6. dyalDragon - voting for marksmanjay

8. marksmanjay - voting for Flame

9. Panther - voting for marksmanjay

10. Yodell

11. lahiem -voting for marksmanjay

Dead:

7. akaslickster- Incapacitated N1 by Chorus

ONE HOUR LEFT!!!!

Just got back from school, um... doesn't it seem kinda unfair to vote for Jay when he hasn't had a chance to defend himself? He might turn out to be really important... My votes going to stay where it is, because at this point it doesn't really matter. C'mon, Jay, hurry up and defend yourself!

Day 1:

As the students filed into the gymnasium, the leaders of each club stepped in front of them. However, before they could speak, Janitor Brainiac100 stormed in, duster still in hand.

"Alright, who did it? Who covered the Principal's car in duct tape?" she roared.

Everyone in front of the room silently looked at each other. Suddenly, nana77 shouted "It has to have been marksmanjay! He's been acting far too shifty lately."

Suddenly, the entire room was throwing accusations at marksmanjay. Brainiac the Janitor looked at him.

"Well? Was it you?"

And before he could defend himself, Principal Auramyna came in and dragged him out by the ear. Marksmanjay was never seen at the school again, and the Prom Committee was unable to participate in the Club Fair without its leader.

~ ~ ~ ~

Principals: Auramyna & Brainiac100

1. Flamebirde

2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
6. dyalDragon
9. Panther
10. Yodell
11. lahiem

Dead:

8. marksmanjay- Expelled D1 as Prom Committee

Night 2 ends at 8 PM EST on Thursday, April 17th.

A quick thing to note:

Auramyna and I have used the NK carrier for story purposes only. This will also be the way it is henceforth. Thank you for your patience :wacko:

EDIT- Basically, this means that the NK cannot be blocked or redirected. It is not done by one person; instead, just one person carries it out in the Night Post so multiple baddies aren't bashing someone :P

Edited by Brainiac100

Whoa that day went by fast. I am really not used to such short days. Oh well, didn't have anyone I particularly suspected anyway other than Jay, and I didn't want to add another vote on him before he could reply; I'll just have to check hourly instead of daily. Also, night talk is allowed here? Was that just a Night 1 thing?

No word back yet from flame, jay or nana .... Weird .... Or irl gets in... But it would be a bit unfair to lynch jay without letting him defend himself... So , because I wont be online until the day ends ( timezone ) please someone take my vote OFF jay

To Dragon : there is a reaaaally good guide by unreality on top of the games forum about how a mafia game is played online ...( or at least there was one before .. I'm on my mobile right now and it's hard to check)

You might wanna check that out if u don't know what btsc is ...

Oooor , it might be a good ruse from the baddies to get suspicion of of you: ' if he does not know what btsc is , he's certainly not a baddie'

Made me think .....

I know how the game works, I just am not familiar with the specific acronyms you guys use here. The games I've played in do not use BTSC for short, they just post deadlines for PM'ed actions.

I will check out the guide though to see if any more of the abbreviations thatidont know are spelled out there.

No word back yet from flame, jay or nana .... Weird .... Or irl gets in... But it would be a bit unfair to lynch jay without letting him defend himself... So , because I wont be online until the day ends ( timezone ) please someone take my vote OFF jay

To Dragon : there is a reaaaally good guide by unreality on top of the games forum about how a mafia game is played online ...( or at least there was one before .. I'm on my mobile right now and it's hard to check)

Oooor , it might be a good ruse from the baddies to get suspicion of of you: ' if he does not know what btsc is , he's certainly not a baddie'

Made me think .....

I know how the game works, I just am not familiar with the specific acronyms you guys use here. The games I've played in do not use BTSC for short, they just post deadlines for PM'ed actions.

I will check out the guide though to see if any more of the abbreviations thatidont know are spelled out there.

irl = in real life

btsc = behind the scenes conversation

Is there anything else in there you'd like to know? ^_^

Edited by TheCube

Made me think .....

irl = in real life

btsc = behind the scenes conversation

Is there anything else in there you'd like to know? ^_^

BTSC are just called day actions in the other forum I play on, so that was the main one that had me thrown off... and most of the time the other forum doesn't allow PM convos between baddies except at night when discussing NKs (depending on who is modding and what types of powers are available)

48 Hours Night ? :D

and only 24 Hours Day ?

Somehow it doesn't seem fair :-s

EDIT .. just saw the date .. So this night ends Wednesday 17th and 8PM EST, right ? meaning TODAY ? :D

Edited by Yodell

48 Hours Night ? :D

and only 24 Hours Day ?

Somehow it doesn't seem fair :-s

EDIT .. just saw the date .. So this night ends Wednesday 17th and 8PM EST, right ? meaning TODAY ? :D

:duh: That's correct. I thought yesterday was Wednesday for some reason.

NIGHT TWO ENDS TODAY AT 8 PM EST

Night 2:

The Guitar Club sat in a circle in their practice room, grinning because of the exception joy they felt from having watched as one of the "enemy" clubs was eliminated from the Club Fair.
"That's all fine and great, guys, but we need to make sure we take out another one tonight. We'll have to do this carefully and make sure they do not know who we are," said the club's leader.
Suddenly, Yodell walked into the room, saying "...and I need to make sure I stop leaving my notes in here!" She stopped. "Wait, why are you all still here?"
"GET HER!" the Guitar Club screamed in unison. They proceeded to beat her with their guitars until they knew that she would not be able to compete in the Club Fair with them.

Meanwhile, the Chorus was getting busy as well. They found vcvcvc12 walking down the street, overpowered him, and tied him to the nearest mailbox. However, since it happened to be HIS mailbox, his father happened to see him the next morning and untied him, saying that he "needed to take some karate classes so he could defend himself."

The Future Farmers of America was tired of being called "the redneck club" and was trying desperately to find the at least two of the clubs who had given them that cruel nickname. Finally, after searching for clues, they came across a flier that belonged to the Chess Club that said:

"Why would you want to join:
1. The musical "prodigies"
2. The rednecks
when you can join the nerds?
Stop by our booth at the Club Fair to sign up!"

The FFA gasped in unison.
"Panther was behind this? We'll see to it that he can't alter the votes in his favor tomorrow!" the head redneck said.

Future Farmers of America RID steal Panther as Chess Club
Baddies kill Yodell
Chorus blocks vcvcvc12

1. Flamebirde
2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
6. dyalDragon
9. Panther

11. lahiem

Dead:

10. Yodell - Handicapped N2 by Guitar Club

Edited by Brainiac100

1. Flamebirde
2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube - voting for Kikacat123
6. dyalDragon
9. Panther
11. lahiem

Dead:

This mostly pressure to someone that is not cleared. (However, there might be more cleared, but I had to write this quickly).

1. Flamebirde
2. nana77 - voting for lahiem
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
6. dyalDragon
9. Panther
11. lahiem

Dead:

Where is everyone? Voting for Lahiem.

Well. That was inconvenient.

My night action keeps being useless. First I target someone it's useless on, then I get roleblocked.

Liking flamebirde at the moment.

Fact: The only people who didn't vote Jay are Jay himself, Panther, me and Flamebirde. Mind you, that doesn't mean much about me, given that I didn't do anything that day.

1. Flamebirde
2. nana77 - voting for lahiem
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
- voting for Kikacat123
6. dyalDragon
9. Panther
11. lahiem

Dead:

Yes, let's pressure noncleared people. Mind you, the only cleared person is Panther, so yeah.