BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia Game Thread

Auramyna

And so it arrives! TMM Mafia XII: High School Club Mafia!

Baddies - BTSC and NK. WINCON: Gain majority.

Band- Vote Manip (x0-x2)
Chorus- Block
Guitar Club- Redirect

Goodies - WINCON: Outlive all baddies and Indy.

Chess Club - Vote Manip (x0-x3)
Mock Trial - choice of kill or follow spy each night.

Quiz Bowl - Block
Prom Committee - Trap
Debate Club - Yes or No Question
National Honors Society (NHS) - Save
Photography Club - Role Spy

Indy - WINCON: RID 2 of 4 given roles then leaves the game. If wincon becomes impossible, secondary wincon is to be last standing.

Future Farmers of America (FFA):

RID Steal and use stolen action from a previous night.

Role spies twice during the game. (Max one per night. Stolen spies are in addition to Indy's 2 role spies.)

Kills are blocking

NK has a carrier, so it can be redirected/blocked

Redirected spies get a correct spy on their new target.

OOP (Order of Precedence): Kill>redirect>trap>block

Faction OOP: Baddie>Goodie

Explanation of OOP - This only comes into play in a loop of actions. Otherwise all actions go through. A loop will be broken by the highest action in the OOP going first.

Faction OOP only comes into play if both goodie and baddie block are in a loop - i.e - baddie block overrides goodie block if they target each other.

Day 1 - none die

Day 2 onwards - all in tie roll randomly.

Appears in post

Kills

Blocks

Traps

Needed saves

Successful RID Steals (acts as a block)

Principals: Auramyna & Brainiac100

1. Flamebirde

2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
6. dyalDragon
7. akaslickster
8. marksmanjay
9. Panther
10. Yodell
11. lahiem

Roles are not out yet. Brainy will send them when she gets a chance (probably over the next day) and we will post here when roles are out. We will then get you to confirm in your role PM and as long as everyone has confirmed, night will end within 1-2 days from the roles being sent.

Cycles will end at 8PM EST. If you need help translating that to your timezone, drop us a message or check this site.

All questions welcomed!

Edited by Auramyna

Is there a reason why Mock Trial is in a different shade of blue?

Mafia Paranoia setting in already... :ph34r:

We changed the description of the role at the last minute (same abilities, but we made it clearer). No other reason.

I like that explanation better than the one I would have given which was "Oops, I made a mistake". Anyway, if you thought maybe mock trial was a secret indy, no he is the real goodie, all the dark blue ones are the secret indies. (joking, definitely joking. There is no secret anything.)

• Upvote 3

Is there a reason why Mock Trial is in a different shade of blue?

Mafia Paranoia setting in already... :ph34r:

We changed the description of the role at the last minute (same abilities, but we made it clearer). No other reason.

I like that explanation better than the one I would have given which was "Oops, I made a mistake". Anyway, if you thought maybe mock trial was a secret indy, no he is the real goodie, all the dark blue ones are the secret indies. (joking, definitely joking. There is no secret anything.)

That makes ME even more skeptical of secret roles. :wacko: Anyways, I'm ready to kill everyone :ph34r:. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Night 1:

"...and that is why you should join my club," Slick finished reciting. He looked up from his note cards to see his mother beaming at him.

"Oh, you're going to do so wonderfully at the Club Fair tomorrow! Everyone is going to run straight to your booth and sign up," she said, having a proud mommy moment.

Slick thanked her and headed back to his room, ready to get a good night's rest before the big day. However, just before he turned the lights off and went to sleep, Slick noticed a group of people outside of his window...singing. :blink:

"With our greatnes you can't compete,

At the club fair we'll have you beat!

You won't participate. Accept your defeat!"

And with that, Slick was pulled out the window by the Chorus, and since he broke his arm in the fall, he would be spending the Club Fair in the hospital.

Flamebirde was at his house, trying to finish his homework and come up with a catchy theme to lead his club to gaining the most newcomers, when the doorbell rang.

"I've got it!" he shouted, leaping down the stairs hurriedly.

He opened the door to find the Quiz Bowl captain, who immediately started harassing Flamebirde about how he was planning to draw in members and whether or not he wanted to team up with the Quiz Bowl in their efforts to beat out the Musical Groups, who had hogged the majority of the student population for the past three years.

Flamebirde sighed. It looked like he wouldn't be getting any work done tonight.

Chorus NKs Slick
Quiz Bowl blocks Flamebirde

Principals: Auramyna & Brainiac100

1. Flamebirde

2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
6. dyalDragon
8. marksmanjay
9. Panther
10. Yodell
11. lahiem

Dead:

7. akaslickster- Incapacitated N1 by Chorus

Day 1 ends at 8 PM EST on Tuesday, April 16th.