Very easy

Question

Posted · Report post

You have 16 chocolates and you want to share it equally with your three friends. How will you share and how much will each get?

(Note : You cannot throw any chocolate away or divide the chocolate in half or one third)

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

It seems to be easy one. three friends + you = Four persons and you can divide 4 chocos each.

Posted · Report post

I have 3 friends,right?So then, including me, there are 4 people in total.So i can give 4 chocolates each to my friends and keep 4 chocolates with me!

^_^

(This is the very first answer i am giving.I suppose i am the latest member here!)

Posted · Report post

I have 3 friends,right?So then, including me, there are 4 people in total.So i can give 4 chocolates each to my friends and keep 4 chocolates with me!

^_^

(This is the very first answer i am giving.I suppose i am the latest member here!)

Use spoilers buddy! The 'S' option!!

Posted · Report post

A better question would had been: how do you share 17 chocolates equally with your three friends?

Posted · Report post

A better question would had been: how do you share 17 chocolates equally with your three friends?

You forgot to put conditions here....?

Posted · Report post

^_^

Hi Krishna, I sent you a message that may help.

If you see a 1 in a little red square at the top, click on it.

Welcome to the Den.

Posted · Report post

^_^

Use spoilers buddy! The 'S' option!!

Thanks for that.Could you please tell me how to upload an image-just to make my answer more clear?I created a picture,but gave the answer without it because i couldn't find a way to attatch it!

Thanks again for your help.