BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Cronus is Zeus's dad.

Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are all siblings.

dont know if this helps anyone but i dont get the relationship so far...

Would it be Zeus', Poseidons' and Hades' children

No, Aphrodite doesn't fit the blank. Aphrodite was born on some seashell i think. Putting it out there, Aphrodite is married to Hephaestus, the god of the forge and smithery.

I cant find a link between their roles i.e. God of thunder, love, dead etc, and neither can i find a link between their relationships to each other? can we have a hint or are we almost there?

I cant find a link between their roles i.e. God of thunder, love, dead etc, and neither can i find a link between their relationships to each other? can we have a hint or are we almost there?

Sure, here's a hint based on your answer:

You shouldn't be able to find a link between their roles, but there is a link between their relationship

Can you tell me if this is right?

Uranus, Cronus, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Aphrodite, _______, ________

Yes, Uranus is the first blank. Since he is solved, I'll provide a brief version of the God family tree that has been touched upon in prior posts. Uranus is father to Cronus, easy enough. Cronus ripped off Uranus' testicles, threw them in the ocean and thus was born, Aphrodite. The Gods aren't anything, if their not gruesome.

This is a very hard puzzle.

I think I have the answer though, please be right.

Uranus, Cronus, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Aphrodite, Eros, Hedone.

(I know my Greek mythology)

Uranus, Cronus, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Aphrodite, Hestia,Hera

Uranus->Cronus-, (Aphrodite) >Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera

Although, some myths say that Aphrodite is the daughter of Zeus and Dione

Thinking out loud.

1st is Uranus, father of the 2nd, Cronus. The 3rd, 4th, and 5th are the sons of the 2nd, Cronus. The 6th, however, is the daughter of the 1st, so shouldn't she come after Uranus?

Or does the relationship change along the way? Eros is the son of Aphrodite and Hedone is the child of Eros.

Edited by dawgsrule93

Ok, I have no idea at this point, but one thing the puzzle does not say anything about is order, so anyone else looking may not want to get hung up on the order of things. Perhaps order does matter, but perhaps it doesn't.

Uranus for the fist one,Athena maybe if Aphrodite was born from testicles the another wierd birth is her she was born from Zeus' head,then Hermes was a son of Zeus and from the myth I have read Aphrodite is a daughter of Zeus.

Edited by Jordanmax

Ok, I have no idea at this point, but one thing the puzzle does not say anything about is order, so anyone else looking may not want to get hung up on the order of things. Perhaps order does matter, but perhaps it doesn't.

largeneal is the closest one to figuring out the reasoning so far. Uranus was already said to be correct for the first blank.

Edited by itachi-san

Uranus for the fist one,Athena maybe if Aphrodite was born from testicles the another wierd birth is her she was born from Zeus' head,then Hermes was a son of Zeus and from the myth I have read Aphrodite is a daughter of Zeus.

Jordanmax has one of the answers, but not the reason behind it.

_____, Cronus, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Aphrodite, _____, _____

Which names are missing?

Uranus,Cronos,Zeus,Poseidon,Hades,Aphrodite.Athena,Hephaestus

Edited by ash013

Uranus,Cronos,Zeus,Poseidon,Hades,Aphrodite.Athena,Hephaestus

I think the conection is Uranus-fother of Cronus,cronus father of Zeus.,Poseidon,Hades and others,but the last 3 separated the world between them.Aphrodita born when Zeus cut the genitals of Cronus,Athena came out of Zeus head and Hephaestus was born from Hera without the "help" of Zeus,because she was jealous To Zeus that he gave "birth" to athena without her .