BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

110011 or older if that's binary for yr AGE

no - have to be specific

Itachi-sun

Premature - save that for when you are stuck for a real present!

grey cells

Another one for the absence of a present

Three strikes here folks

"What do you give to the girl who has everything?"

everything is a very broad term. Are we to assume then that she has a husband, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc? Then we should get her a grave, as she is going to be very old; but of course, she already has one. I guess we can get her some flowers for her grave.

Give her a hand.

Give her assistance writing her will.

Give her something that you create, she can't have it until you create it.

You can't really give a child to a girl. You can give your seed, but that would just make her a pregnant girl. Also, if you did give her a child (in a basket on her doorstep I'm assuming) having a child doesn't imply she is no longer a girl.

No,I mean to make her pregnant and she to give a birth to a child.Something she doesn't has and a mother is a woman,not girl.

LOL! But if she has everything, then she also has the antidotes, cures, etc... for all those nasty things

But he took it as she has every disease. If someone said "I have a cold" then obviously they have a cold. From this logic, "I have everything" would mean they have every disease, in which case penicillin is needed.

I enjoyed angieinchains's answer very much :)

But he took it as she has every disease. If someone said "I have a cold" then obviously they have a cold. From this logic, "I have everything" would mean they have every disease, in which case penicillin is needed.

I enjoyed angieinchains's answer very much :)

But she also would have penicillin.

But she also would have penicillin.

Not necessarily. We don't know the context. If you ask her what diseases she has, and she says "I have everything" then she by no means has penicillin. She just has every disease. So if you say that girl has everything, it doesn't always mean she has every possible tangible thing. She could just have every disease, and be in dire need for penicillin.

everything is a very broad term. Are we to assume then that she has a husband, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc? Then we should get her a grave, as she is going to be very old; but of course, she already has one. I guess we can get her some flowers for her grave.

Give her a hand.

Give her assistance writing her will.

Give her something that you create, she can't have it until you create it.

If I need to clarify an aged old question - she has all, maybe more that you could ever buy

Do not bother to include hit man an weird type explanations. (please - though they are fun)

Awesome... :lol:

and now that I think about it a bit more. She has immunities to all diseases too....just a carrier. So I would give her.....plenty of space :)

Great answer - and it rocks - sorry not correct

If I need to clarify an aged old question - she has all, maybe more that you could ever buy

Do not bother to include hit man an weird type explanations. (please - though they are fun)

If she has everything...than nothing you give her will be something she doesn't already have.

How about just show her a good time. You can't really have activities.....so have her _do_ something that she hasn't _done_.

If she has everything...than nothing you give her will be something she doesn't already have.

How about just show her a good time. You can't really have activities.....so have her _do_ something that she hasn't _done_.

Or have her see something she hasn't seen, feel something she hasn't felt, hear something she hasn't heard, taste something she hasn't tasted, learn something she didn't know, teach something she's never taught, use something she's never used, etc.

you get the idea.

so....give her experiences.

Edited by EventHorizon