BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Did you not see my post grey cells? I'm pretty sure I solved the code, just need OP to check it as I think its possible he missed a letter when he did the code.

The code is a sequence of ASCII characters which each represent a letter/symbol on the keyboard.

Breaking up the code it reads:

105 32 108 111 118 101 32 112 117 122 122 108 115 32 33

which is..

i love puzzls !

I'm guessing the OP meant 'i love puzzles !' but missed the e when he converted. Or maybe it was intentional.

ViZioN

Edited by ViZioN

Did you not see my post grey cells? I'm pretty sure I solved the code, just need OP to check it as I think its possible he missed a letter when he did the code.

The code is a sequence of ASCII characters which each represent a letter/symbol on the keyboard.

Breaking up the code it reads:

105 32 108 111 118 101 32 112 117 122 122 108 115 32 33

which is..

i love puzzls !

I'm guessing the OP meant 'i love puzzles' but missed the e when he converted. Or maybe it was intentional.

ViZioN

Sorry vizion . Did not go through your previous post . But anyway thanks for explaining about the ASCII code. :)

This shows what lack of practice can do . Definitely rest(atleast too much of it) makes your brain rust. ;)