BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Reverse Mad Libs

Yoruichi-san

The petroglyphs established a paradigm for calefaction and yawing of a single vehicle within the Googleplex*.

*This is treating that last word as referring to Google's campus known as the Googleplex. Below is another sentence using the number, which is actually spelled googolplex. I wasn't sure which you meant.

The petroglyphs established a paradigm for calefaction and yawing of a single atom within a group of up to a googolplex.

cartomancy, colloquy, cosmotellurian, cyanogenesis, create

Having documented the Life of Pie from inception to consumption with the aid of his trusty pencil-shaped stylus, the blogger, a star in the foodie cybersphere, began on his new project: constructing the Leaning Tower of Pizza.

Angstrom, ping-pong, confederate, bless, alliteration

• 2 weeks later...

Renaming the Picometer Precision Ping-Pong Paddle Polymer Producers' Panel by measuring the gauges in Angstrom apparently almost alleviated alliterative allergies and elicited a request for God's blessings amongst the members of the conservative confederate criticism consortium.

My sick puppy has coryza that was caused by sleeping in the riparian land near the Nile, while looking for some dactylography of the man who changed the evection.

I think hope that it right, so many big words. If it is right my words are;

Running, printer, mountain, beer, blue

The man sighed deeply as he listened to the sound of a running brook down the side of a scenic mountain under clear blue skies, and sipped the beer he had gotten from his 3D printer. Ah...the great outdoors.

Marshmallow, trebuchet, monolithic, torrent, decapitate

:D