BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Justice League UNLEASHED

Yoruichi-san

Why is BD so wonky at the moment?

I guess you've all worked it out but MikeD is my "definite goodie".

@mikeD - I'll check the logic later when I get home but I guess we're good for today. *woohoo*

If you inspect the "code" you'll see neither my name or role is included as I'd already IDed myself. ;););)

I vote MollyMae

Edited by Aura12

I vote MollyMae as well...but that leaves us with one big question: who's the last baddie....

There were 4: one down, leaves 3.... Ok, lets say HG got one N2... That would make jay the last one...

But... All baddies acted so far.. And jay was inactive...

Q to Ysan: can baddies power play each other??

One problem with the Hirk was baddie theory is TheChad put the nail in his coffin d1 rather than try to get votes onto Jay or Twoaday. For that matter, not voting at all would have allowed the Joker to make a tie which results in no deaths, thus saving their lynch save for another day. Though players do not always play optimum, and voting for Hirk and then using the lynch save could have been done for cover I suppose.

Not necessarily .. Joker has to choose the target that he steal the vote from during the night : " Each Night, he may dose one player with his laughing gas and steal their vote the following Day (i.e. his vote becomes X2 and theirs X0; if the player dies that Night, he cannot gain)"

on anther note:

curr3nt made it preatty clear who he was... unfortunatelly he redirected lex to himself last night .. (saving aura or nana I think .. or maybe mike - but I think he saved aura) so it's not like Panther described it....

Since the baddies offed Current, presumably seeing him as a threat, we can probably assume that he was right with at least two of the names that he suggested as baddies, as if he was completely wrong and leading us down the wrong trail, then the baddies would want to encourage that, not kill him off. For reference, Current's list of suspects consisted of Molly, MikeD, Jay and myself. By this reasoning, I suggest we vote for one of those people. I am more inclined to vote for either Molly or Jay rather than MikeD, as those two have said the least of the three. So, using this logic, I tossed a coin to decide between the two and it came up with Molly ;)

I'm not saying Panther is a baddie... but.. he might be misled by the fact that curr3nt was killed by Lex...

another thought ...

booster gold hasn't acted .. at all .. so either flame, marq or... jay (but not likely)

disclaimer: *sorry for spamming the thread .. but I seem to be the only one on this hemisphere of the world.. ;) although I thought Mike is on this side of the globe as well ;) *

curr3nt made it preatty clear who he was... unfortunatelly he redirected lex to himself last night .. (saving aura or nana I think .. or maybe mike - but I think he saved aura) so it's not like Panther described it....

Wait, are you admitting that you're a baddie? How else would you know these things?

Can NK kills be redirected?

If it can then the last baddie list grows longer:

Marquessa, Yodell, Panther and Twoaday.

i had eliminated Marq because he was killed by baddies. But maybe baddies took out one of their own because of a redirect.

100% sure that Hirk, Molly and Framm = 2 baddies and Indy.

Everyone else must be a goodie.

BrainIAC: Y-san

Roster:

1) Hirkala - DEAD [?] Killed by Hawkgirl

2) marquessa - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

3) curr3nt - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

4) Molly Mae

5) Yodell- voting for Molly Mae

6) TheChad - DEAD [Sinestro] Lynched

7) Panther - voting for Molly Mae

8) Framm - voting for Molly Mae

9) MikeD - voting for Molly Mae

10) nana77- voting for Molly Mae

11) TwoaDay - voting for Molly Mae

12) jay

13) Flamebirde DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

14) Aura- voting for Molly Mae

15) benjer3 - voting for Molly Mae

as per Aura's and my requests.... I finally got to a computer ;)

edit .. and .. here I go to ... sleep (it's close to midnight here ;) )

Edited by Yodell

so Superman and Green Lantern will have a difficult job tonight (if Superman is alive - since GL has to be .. ) : save Mike and Aura since they are the ones that can cast away all shadows

Mike : put up the list with the four of us that you gave above to clear that up ... and see what BrainIAC comes up with ...

Aura : throw your lasso and give us the result

and HawkGirl : (since you must still be alive - if she were dead that would be revealed) : maybe u should consider killing one of Molly and Framm if Molly lives through the day .... if the baddies haven't used their lynch save day one...

edit : typos

Edited by Yodell

If a spy is redirected, are they told who they were redirected to? ie spy tries to spy B but is redirected to A, are they told A acted/was acted on or that B acted/was acted on?

If Curr really was the only one seen acting on Curr, he would have to be Lex and involved in some sort of loop that hid his being redirected to himself by another. Alternatively, Yodell could have been redirected to Curr's target or could be making it up.

Lol, Yodell, you have me all wrong. I am not wonder woman, at all. Maybe you need to spend more time reading the game thread and less in your baddie BTSC. ;):P

@all - MikeD and TwoaDay are definitely good - no doubt - and I would suggest Hawkgirl knows who to kill tonight as his innocence tells him that. MikeD or TwoaDay should definitely be saved, although baddies would be crazy to kill TwoaDay as he's the only one who can take the suspicion off them.

If Atom redirected someone to the NK target, they could speak up. Otherwise we can assume that all baddie NK targets were good/Indy, and that presumably means Molly, Framm, Chad + one more are bad, and Hirk for Indy or swapped with one baddie.

MikeD - what's the deal with yodell? Is she likely bad?

Molly Mae, Yodell, Panther and Framm are on my baddie list. There could be one or two goodies and the indy in the list. Depending if Marq was a baddie or not. I should have a clearer picture by tomorrow.

Everyone one else is a goodie.

Day 3

The group closed in on Molly Mae with nearly unanimous animosity.

He glared back at them, pride fiercely burning in his eyes.

Lex-Luthor-Comic-Book.jpg

“You fools! You think this is over? This is just the beginning! You think you’ve won, but you have no idea what you’ve just brought down upon yourselves. Strike me down, and a hundred, no a thousand of me will rise from the ashes and lay waste on your puny world...”

“Lex, stop,” his childhood friend and greatest adversary said, shaking his kryptonian head. “It’s over. Give up now and we won’t hurt you.”

Lex laughed haughtily. “You? Hurt me? You’re incapable of hurting me. You’re incapable of hurting anyone. That was always your greatest weakness...well, except for this...” With that Lex flicked open the panel in the chest of his suit, revealing a piece of glowing green rock.

Pain flooded over Superman’s face as the rock’s radiation bathed him.

tumblr_m0l1waD36J1qzd6bzo1_400.jpg

“Maybe he is,” a voice cut in sharply. Hawkgirl stepped forward, beating her mace in her palm. “But I have no such qualms.”

She roared and rushed towards Lex, and he did the same towards her. Sparks flew into the air as metal clashed on metal.

Lex’s suit was strong, and his pride stronger, but they were no match for Hawkgirl’s fury.

In the end, Clark kneeled, cradling his old friend in his arms. “I’m sorry it had to come to this,” the farm boy from Kansas said to the Luthorcorp heir.

With the last of his strength, Lex reached for Clark’s hand and squeezed it as tight as his remaining life would allow. “But it did...have to come to this...”

And then Lex Luthor, billionaire, master manipulator, presidential hopeful, was no more.

BrainIAC: Y-san

Roster:

1) Hirkala - DEAD [?] Killed by Hawkgirl

2) marquessa - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

3) curr3nt - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

4) Molly Mae - DEAD [Lex Luthor] Lynched

5) Yodell

6) TheChad - DEAD [Sinestro] Lynched

7) Panther

8) Framm

9) MikeD

10) nana77

11) TwoaDay

12) jay

13) Flamebirde DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

14) Aura

15) benjer3

Night 4 ends tomorrow 10pm central time, thanks!