8) Framm - voting for Molly Mae

9) MikeD - voting for TheChad

10) nana77 - voting for TheChad

11) TwoaDay - voting for Molly Mae

12) jay

13) Flamebirde DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

14) Aura

15) benjer3 - voting for TheChad

If Chad, Twoaday, and Jay are baddies, who would the 4th be?

Molly, Yodell, Mike, and Jay could make sense as the baddie team.

Jay is the only one in both potential baddie groupings.

Chad, if you are goodie, you might want to just say your role to move votes off you.

Edited by nana77

Since manipulate is having the player do a certain action, if Lex tries to manipulate a target, could a redirect on the same target take precedence?

There's not a conflict here, the manipulate>redirect>block is only in case of loops (i.e if Lex manipulates a redirect and that redirect attempts to redirect Lex), so there's no issue of precedence. As per the OP, the player Lex is manipulating is subject to redirect/block.

can the nk or Lex's manip be redirected or blocked?

edit and can manip force a player to act if the player submits no action or specifically tells you they choose not to act?

and can the Jokers vote steal be redirected so that he steals another's vote, his own if redirected to self? or blocked?

Yes.

Yes, manipulate controls the role abilities, and differs from a redirect in that it can force the player to act or not to act or to choose a different action.

Yes.

Can I order another pizza?

Sure ;P.

Ok, you guys want a reason for why I vote like I do?

First, I'm still new to mafias (I think I've only been in 4 before this, and two of them I died within N1/D1).

I don't know how to figure out who everyone is. I'm lost as to how you guys narrow down the lists.

I also work two jobs, one job (Solar pool heater installation/repair/assembling) and the other is a waiter.

I don't get a lot of time to read and analyze the posts.

I live in the Eastern time zone so I'm not home before 10:00pm EST on weekends since I close the restaurant. So by the time I get home I only have a short period of time to get my vote in.

I also just met a girl so I spend a lot of free time with her too. And if you see me online after 2am, odds are I've been drinking/smoking and not really understanding anything I'm reading.

I assure you guys I'm not a baddie, I'm just a busy guy. Actually, lynching me might actually make my days easier, I don't need to make sure I log in everyday.

BrainIAC: Y-san

Roster:

1) Hirkala - DEAD [?] Killed by Hawkgirl

2) marquessa - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

3) curr3nt - voting for TheChad

4) Molly Mae - voting for TwoaDay

5) Yodell - voting for TheChad

6) TheChad - voting for Framm

7) Panther - voting for Jay

8) Framm - voting for Molly Mae

9) MikeD - voting for TheChad

10) nana77 - voting for TheChad

11) TwoaDay - voting for TheChad

12) jay

14) Aura

15) benjer3 - voting for TheChad

could molly, mike, jay, chad be the team? .. i havent been following this closely enough :/ but we have enough votes at the moment so it cant be changed right?

Day 2

The heroes circled around TheChad, eyeing him suspiciously.

TheChad glared at his accusers, his eyes glowing.

"You lawless ingrates!" he roared, he tossed his head back and summoned up his powers....

Sinestrosciver.png

His power surged around him and he channeled it to form a whip, which he lashed around. When it hit his would-be attackers, they froze, stunned by their own worst fears.

"Ha! You weaklings! You are no match for Thaal Sinestro!" he cried gleefully. He withdrew the whip and hardened it into a spear, which he prepared to launch at his nearest target, Aura.

Her eyes widened as the razor sharp yellow point came closer and close, but her body was unable to move. Just then, a figure appeared in front of her...

1163617-1053324_green_lantern_17_pg_12_by_drewdown1976_large_super.jpg

Green Lantern instantaneously grew his power into a thick shield, upon which Sinestro's yellow spear cracked and splintered into a thousand yellow pieces.

"You are done, Sinestro, give up now."

"Nooooooo!" he cried, "I will destroy you, Lantern! I will destroy all of you!"

He rushed towards his sworn adversary, and they clashed in an explosion of green and yellow.

sinestrocorpswillvsfear.jpg

When the light finally subsided enough for the other heroes to see, what they saw was a green aura-ed figure standing over a prostrate form which was pulsating a quickly fading yellow.

"No..." the proud Sinestro's voice was weak, frail. "I will not...be...defeateeeee..." His voice trailed off as his form disintegrated into a million yellow particles, which were fleetly carried off in the breeze, leaving only his yellow ring, which was still glowing, lying on the ground.

Green Lantern turned away, a solemn look on his face. "What a waste..." he muttered, and he and the other heroes departed the scene on their separate paths...

...and the yellow ring continued to glow.

Roster:

3) curr3nt

4) Molly Mae

5) Yodell

6) TheChad - DEAD [Sinestro] Lynched

7) Panther

8) Framm

9) MikeD

10) nana77

11) TwoaDay

12) jay

14) Aura

15) benjer3

Night 3 is now! Ends tomorrow 10pm central time!

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Any ideas regarding who the baddies are or are not?

And should the saves be co-ordinated? Hmm, unless Green used one last night. In which case I think it clear that Aura and Curr need cover from Super. Actually, that is probably a good idea regardless of the answer for the next question.

If Green Lantern uses a save action that is not needed one night, is he still barred from using it the next night?

It is odd that they did not use the lynch save. Could they have used it already d1?

Would there have been a point in using the lynch save when the one being saved has no abilities?

Any ideas regarding who the baddies are or are not?

And should the saves be co-ordinated? Hmm, unless Green used one last night. In which case I think it clear that Aura and Curr need cover from Super. Actually, that is probably a good idea regardless of the answer for the next question.

I just have a list of most likely goodies.

From the last voting I'm liking Ben, Nana and Yodell (and me) since they pushed the voting. After four votes the lynch was just about a done deal.

MikeD, TwoaDay and Aura's votes weren't really needed.

MikeD hasn't made much of an impression on me so far.

TwoaDay seems helpful which can mean goodie or baddie.

Aura I'm still tentivally trusting from N1/D1

That leaves the random voting of

Molly Mae - voting for TwoaDay

Panther - voting for Jay

Framm - voting for Molly Mae

jay - abstaining

I'd lean more to Framm being a goodie. Due to the Gorilla block Framm would have to be Lex if he was a baddie. Chad trying to "frame" Framm to provide cover doesn't ring true per my gut.

No impressions from Molly Mae or Panther and jay has just been AWOL.

After all that in order of roster not trust/suspicion level

"trusted" list: Yodell, Framm, Nana, Aura and Ben

"meh" list: TwoaDay

"suspicion" list: Molly, Panther, MikeD and jay the mime

And by suspicion...I mean that I want to poke them with sticks to see what happens.

Looking at Nana's (and I think TwoaDay's) list... I'm thinking poking Molly and MikeD might be interesting.

As for saves... if I'm right I think Aura might be a better target for the man.

Night 3

Humming When the Moon Hits Your Eye, curr3nt was strolling home down the sidewalk, carrying a takeout pizza (he’d learned better than to order delivery, seeing what had happened to Nana).

Suddenly a shadowy figure stepped out from an alley. It was holding some form of ray-gun and the moonlight glinted off its bald head.

“Sorry, man, you’re not getting my pizza,” curr3nt said, shrugging.

Lex sneered. “You fool, I’m not here for your pizza, I’m here for your life. But, seeing as I enjoy a sporting challenge, I’ll give you one chance to live...if you can stick out your tongue and touch your nose.”

Curr3nt smiled to himself. He’d heard this one before. It was just wordplay, designed to seem to imply one thing and actually mean another. That was the thing with words...they could often be taken to mean different things.

“Luk dith?” he mumbled, sticking his tongue and touching his nose with the index finger of his right hand.

“Yes...” Lex pursed his lips, sighed...and then shot curr3nt with the ray gun. “Sorry, I lied,” Lex said to curr3nt’s corpse. “I just wanted you to die in a silly-looking position.”

The CEO of LuthorCorp chuckled to himself as he continued down the street, humming When the Moon Hits Your Eye.

Roster:

3) curr3nt - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

4) Molly Mae

5) Yodell

7) Panther

8) Framm

9) MikeD

10) nana77

11) TwoaDay

12) jay

14) Aura

15) benjer3

Due to the BD problems, Day 3 will end Thursday 8/14 at 10pm central time!

Roster:

3) curr3nt - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains

4) Molly Mae

5) Yodell

7) Panther

8) Framm

9) MikeD

10) nana77