BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

which is longer?

wolfgang

Question

15 answers to this question

Get with the times here...

It is now BCE.

We are moving science away from religion.

If 'We are' (which is like trying to move 'cold' away from 'ice'), then somebody better start figuring out how to get rid of the concept of the 'week' too.

BCE just gets rid of the 'Chr!st' word - not its underlying meaning - such a lame idea...

• Upvote 1

Can somebody please enlighten me. Maybe I'm being stupid, but I can't understand wht this particular puzzle is about!

My answer was based on the assumtion that the statement "A,B,C are on the same level", has no concern withe the Question "which is longer,AC or BC?"

Then AC is used for the period After christ, and BC for Before Christ.

Obviously BC is longer than AC as on today.

My answer was based on the assumtion that the statement "A,B,C are on the same level", has no concern withe the Question "which is longer,AC or BC?"

Obviously BC is longer than AC as of today.

But who calls it "AC"?

Obviously BC is longer than AC as on today.

I don't think that is the answer.

AC isn't a time measurement. AD is the time which stands for Anno Domini which means "The year of our lord" or something like that. If you use Before Christ and After Death then where would the years that Jesus lived fall?

I don't think that is the answer.

AC isn't a time measurement. AD is the time which stands for Anno Domini which means "The year of our lord" or something like that. If you use Before Christ and After Death then where would the years that Jesus lived fall?

I normally do not google an answer to a puzzle, but after reading the comments I also realized that answer which I posted by applying mere common sense may be wrong and then I searched this subject on google and found there have been long discussions on this subject.

So it seems worthless to me now to make further arguments, but I suggest this puzzle could be reproduced as under:

A,B,C,D are on the same level,which is longer,AD or BC ?