BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Board Game Mafia (Game Thread)

Aaryan

i did inform that im not saying the Go goodies thing anymore...i lost my smileyness temporarily...& many don't like it, anyways...

Well, atleast i know that ghostie-flamie knows that i'm a goodie...i hope he haunts out the baddies...

Again, have a baddie free night...

Edited by EDM

Night 2: A Game of Moods

Minecraft was hungry for some action. He insisted that he was the one to kill someone tonight, and the others had finally conceded. He stalked silently through the house, looking for someone who would be easily killed. He saw Molly Mae hunched up, his outline barely visible against the darkness of the sister’s room. Knowing he had the element of surprise, which Molly Mae thought that HE had, Minecraft waited, then lunged. Molly Mae was surprised, but reacted quickly. He brought around one of his pieces for a quick whip, but Minecraft conjured a solid piece of concrete to defend. Molly Mae’s piece connected, but was sent reeling back in pain. [colo=red]Minecraft laughed as he raised his hand to the air. One by one blocks of materials were falling to the ground. In mere seconds they had surrounded Molly Mae until a tower was built, keeping him prisoner. But the Baddie didn’t stop. Now that the pieces were built around his prisoner, he began to create pieces to fill up the tower. In mere minutes, Molly Mae was dead. With a wave of his hand, Minecraft made the pieces disappear and stalked off.

Meanwhile, Chess was up to his own mischief. He found mboon sneaking around the house, and, in a vindictive mood, got his pieces to pick him up, beat him a little, and drp him in the baby’s cradle. mboon would have plenty to deal with once the baby woke up, and wasn’t doing anything for the next day.

There wasn’t much to say about Super Smash Bros.. Talked out of his kill, he strode around looking for someone to bully. He walked in on psykomakia, gave him a quick uppercut to the jaw, and strode out.

Call of Duty, on the other hand, was optimistic and was feeling witty and generous that night. He found his target and told him cheerfully: “I’m sorry, sir, but you’ve been randomly selected for a security screening.” The target, happy to oblige to such a mild-mannered soldier, stood still. With the contents of his target’s pockets, Call of Duty knew who that person was.

Clue was up and about that night. Miss Scarlet was the chosen form, and quickly engaging in conversation with her target, who, like many, was drawn to her, she learned their role before breaking their heart and walking away.

Host: Aaryan

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100

3. psykomakia

4. MikeD

5. gvg

6. EDM

8. mew

10. Hidden G

11. mboon

12. TheCube

DEAD:

13. curr3nt - Killed Night 1 by the Baddies

7. Flamebirde - Lynched Day 1 and found to be Candy Land

9. Molly Mae - Killed Night 2 by the Baddies

Backups:

1. Thalia

Brainiac replacing MiKi effective immediately.

Day 1 ends Tuesday, July 17th, at 6PM EDT

Edited by Aaryan

I am sure that at least one of the three (jay, mew, mboon) that voted for flame is a baddie. So i going to vote for mew, and see what he has to say.

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100

3. psykomakia

4. MikeD - voting for mew

5. gvg

6. EDM

8. mew

10. Hidden G

11. mboon

12. TheCube

DEAD:

Backups:

1. Thalia

@psykomakia - you were OKed by Super Smash Bros (Block). So only your night actions (if any) were blocked, it should not affect you today. I could be wrong but...

@TheCube - Psyko seems to be 100% not baddie because he was blocked, but all three baddie actions showed up. Unless he blocked himself, but i thought that is not allowed.

@Host - Is self block/trap allowed

I don't know when I will next onlne again so, so if there is no self block:

@Psyko - since you are almost 100% baddieless( ;)), i sure you will be the target of the next NK (sorry). So if you have any infomation (and are allowed to post) then please share, eg if you are spy or RID Kill who were your targets.

@Chutes&Ladders - if you are still alive save psyko.

Lets us put the pressure on mew or marksmanjay today. mboon can only be MInecraft, if is a baddie, so indy (i know that you are around still becasue chess acted last night, not sure if Battleship is) I think you should RID kill her as Minecraft tonight.

• Upvote 2

anw , Molly Mae would be a good spy target , since it'l help clearing him or psykomakia and going for the other (maybe)

Question: Did Hidden G know that the baddies will choose Molly Mae and that is why he suggested it? Or did the baddies pick Molly Mae because Hidden G suggested that he would be a good spy target???

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100

3. psykomakia

5. gvg

6. EDM

8. mew

10. Hidden G

11. mboon

12. TheCube - mboon

DEAD:

Backups:

1. Thalia

zi think that we shouldput pressure on another target besides mew.

• Downvote 1

mboon was trapped by chess, so she can't post to say anything, or defend herself. (@TheCube is that why you want to vote for her?, seems like a baddie move?)

And since she was trapped by chess she can't not be Super Smash Bros or Call of Duty. I not defending her, it just easier to leave her to be RID Kill as Minecraft. If she is a indy, she can't be chess, so if Battleshipp is alive he should RID kill mboon as checkers. If she is a baddie she will die as Minecraft when the indies RID Kill her as such.

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100

3. psykomakia

5. gvg

6. EDM

8. mew

10. Hidden G

11. mboon - TRAPPED BY CHESS

12. TheCube - voting for mew

DEAD:

Backups:

1. Thalia

Oh wait. . . Wh o is trapped now? Only mboon? Because I am not suppose to vote for trapped people right? Whoops. I didn't loo at all of the night post. Also, I am sort of basing myself off the roster because the roster said that last night and, yea . . . anyways let me put this as a reminder for me being an idiot.

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100

3. psykomakia

5. gvg

6. EDM

8. mew

10. Hidden G

- voting for psycomakia 11. mboon - TRAPPED BY CHESS

DEAD:

Backups:

1. Thalia

my vote is on him until his innocence is revealed :)

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100

3. psykomakia

5. gvg

6. EDM - voting for marksmanjay

8. mew

10. Hidden G

- voting for psycomakia 11. mboon - TRAPPED BY CHESS

DEAD:

Backups:

1. Thalia

random suspicion...:(

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100

3. psykomakia - voting for mew

5. gvg

8. mew

10. Hidden G - voting for psykomakia

DEAD:

Backups:

1. Thalia

Battleship should definitely RID kill mboon as Minecraft. If Battleship has been NKed, then hopefully Risk rolls an RID kill. Risk, if you do roll an RID kill, RID kill mboon as Minecraft. If he's successfully RID killed, you can know I'm a goodie because why would I insist my fellow baddie get RID killed?

And I'm convinced mew is also a baddie.

Battleship should definitely RID kill mboon as Minecraft. If Battleship has been NKed, then hopefully Risk rolls an RID kill. Risk, if you do roll an RID kill, RID kill mboon as Minecraft. If he's successfully RID killed, you can know I'm a goodie because why would I insist my fellow baddie get RID killed?

And I'm convinced mew is also a baddie.

because if you are a goodie ,mboon is a baddie ,and if he's a baddie meaning you're a goodie !!

there's no scenario where you're both baddies .

so for this reason i'm keeping my vote on you ,until i get a clear explanation .

Edited by Hidden G

Fine, I'll come out and say it, I haven't acted at all since the beginning, and the reason for that is I can't find a proper use for my role, yet.

I'm not sure if I should vote psyco for self block odds, or thecube for being really likely to be indy

Edited by mewminator

Hey, guys! I'm sorry it took me so long to get on. :blush:

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100 - voting for gvg

5. gvg

8. mew

DEAD:

Backups:

1. Thalia

I'm not quite sure that mew's a baddie, so it'll be a random vote from me.

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi Brainiac100 - voting for gvg

5. gvg

8. mew - voting for psyko

DEAD: