7. Flamebirde - Lynched Day 1 and found to be Candy Land

9. Molly Mae - Killed Night 2 by the Baddies

8. mew - Lynched Day 2 and found to be Super Smash Bros

3. psykomakia - Killed Night 3 by the Baddies

2. MiKi Brainiac100 - Lynched Day 3 and found to be Clue

10. Hidden G - Killed Night 4 by the Baddies

Backups:

1. Thalia

I still stand by my claim that mboon is a baddie.

So then, that renders my vote for mboon null and void? Darn. Now I have to rethink things.

:lol: No, it doesn't. Your vote would be misplaced though. I know who I am now. Not sure what exactly I/mboon have done yet though but hopefully, that will change soon.

I'm thinking Chess was NKed. So psyko or HidG. Anyone think otherwise?

Question: Would Scrabble's message be clearly marked? If Scrabble were to attempt to add something, is his message subject to the OOP? If so, where would that fall?

MikeD jumped with me on the vote , i was really not intending to lynch brainiac ,i wanted some info which i already knew ( :suicide: ) .

my main suspects are : MikeD and EDM now

MikeD was the first one voting for mew so I doubt he is a baddie. As for Li, *checks spreadsheet* I know nothing. So I'd like to hear something from her.

Voting for EDM.

Voting for EDM and changing gvg's vote color to something that doesn't look black.

Host: Aaryan

1. marksmanjay

4. MikeD - voting for EDM

5. gvg - voting for Thal

6. EDM

11. Thal - voting for EDM

12. TheCube

DEAD:

13. curr3nt - Killed Night 1 by the Baddies

Edited by Thalia

Ok, here's the thing: I've been practically inactive, I didn't show up in the posts, & I may be NK'd by next night or the night after, considering I'm 'easy pickins'...I agree with gvg, because I am extremely suspicious of marksmanjay, as earlier...I assure you I'm no baddie, because I would have been in the Night posts atleast once, & i haven't...*disappointment*...:(

I hope it makes things clear as to my role since I had no reason to act...or rather, I was stupid...:duh:...:blush:

My vote goes on marksmanjay...:)

1. marksmanjay

5. gvg - voting for Thal

6. EDM - voting for marksmanjay

12. TheCube

DEAD:

I'm also thinking mboon/Thal, but I'm not as suspicious coz I am dumb...:wacko:

I don't think that we will get a vote from marksmanjay or TheCube and assuming that they are not both baddie, then that means that there is at least one baddie amoung us four voting. :ph34r: And based on the votes of TheCube, I doubt he is a baddie, maybe an indy?

Its interesting to see that gvg is voting for Thal, who is voting for EDM, who is voting for marksmanjay.

So if marksman is a baddie, then i doubt EDM is one.

So its either marksman with Thal (or possibly gvg)

or

gvg and EDM who are baddies.

That being said I have noticed that Marksman and Thal(mboon) voted for the same person on day 1.

So I will change my vote to marksman, if he is a baddie then EDM is not a baddie.

If he is a goodie he has not been online and is inactive, so its not that big of a loss. And we will know that EDM is a baddie.

1. marksmanjay

4. MikeD - voting for marksmanjay

5. gvg - voting for Thal

12. TheCube

DEAD:

I don't think that we will get a vote from marksmanjay or TheCube and assuming that they are not both baddie, then that means that there is at least one baddie amoung us four voting. :ph34r: And based on the votes of TheCube, I doubt he is a baddie, maybe an indy?

Given the votes on Day 2, I trust you and TC at the moment. Of course, you could be indy, but I'm willing to take that chance for now.

Its interesting to see that gvg is voting for Thal, who is voting for EDM, who is voting for marksmanjay.

How so?

or

That being said I have noticed that Marksman and Thal(mboon) voted for the same person on day 1.

So did mew. If you are suggesting Jay and I are baddies, it would foolish for all three baddies to vote together like that. I don't know about Jay but that's not something that I would do if I were a baddie. As mew was SSB, it doesn't seem reasonable for me to be a baddie with him (although it's not impossible). I guess if Jay was baddie, his BTSC mates would have told him the same. So I guess for me, it's between Li and gvg.

So I will change my vote to marksman, if he is a baddie then EDM is not a baddie.

If he is a goodie he has not been online and is inactive, so its not that big of a loss. And we will know that EDM is a baddie. Considering there are only 6 of us left. . . Not sure I would agree there. Best case scenario, it's 4 on 2. If we lynch a goodie, the baddies NK another and it's 2 on 2. So I think we need to get a baddie today.

Ok, here's the thing: I've been practically inactive, True

I didn't show up in the posts, & Easy to say. No evidence.

I may be NK'd by next night or the night after, considering I'm 'easy pickins'... Umm. Who isn't?

I agree with gvg, because I am extremely suspicious of marksmanjay, as earlier... Can I get your reasoning?

I assure you I'm no baddie, because I would have been in the Night posts atleast once, & i haven't...*disappointment*... :(Easy to say. No evidence.

I hope it makes things clear as to my role since I had no reason to act...or rather, I was stupid... :duh:... :blush:*checks roles* Not clear to me.

I doubt mboon is a baddie because he can't be CoD, and if the indy's or Battleship RID Kill as Minecraft, he would be dead. (Unless Battleship is dead or the indy's didn't act at all.)

It would also have been foolish of us to kill psyko right after he went after mboon. If either of the RID kills were alive at the time, they probably would have attempted and failed the RID kill. So I don't think anyone has any reason to suspect me of being a baddie.

Given the votes on Day 2, I trust you and TC at the moment. Of course, you could be indy, but I'm willing to take that chance for now.

Anyone of us could be an indy, but i think its important to kill the baddies first.

How so?

I just found it interesting all in a line like that.

or

So did mew. If you are suggesting Jay and I are baddies, it would foolish for all three baddies to vote together like that. I don't know about Jay but that's not something that I would do if I were a baddie. As mew was SSB, it doesn't seem reasonable for me to be a baddie with him (although it's not impossible). I guess if Jay was baddie, his BTSC mates would have told him the same. So I guess for me, it's between Li and gvg.

Thinking about it some more, it would not make since for all three to for the same person especially since they have a vote manip (But two might have). Looking back jat and your badieness drop a bit and gvg increased, as a baddie no need to join the wagon so vote for a random person.

If he is a goodie he has not been online and is inactive, so its not that big of a loss. And we will know that EDM is a baddie. Considering there are only 6 of us left. . . Not sure I would agree there. Best case scenario, it's 4 on 2. If we lynch a goodie, the baddies NK another and it's 2 on 2. So I think we need to get a baddie today.

I agree we don't want it to end with a coin flip tomoro, we need a baddie.

It would also have been foolish of us to kill psyko right after he went after mboon. If either of the RID kills were alive at the time, they probably would have attempted and failed the RID kill. So I don't think anyone has any reason to suspect me of being a baddie.

Key is IF the were still alive.

She also voted for gvg and Jay before she voted for me. What are the chances that she spied someone and hit a baddie? Spies are near the bottom of the OOP and are subject to redirects. (She knows this from the last game :lol: ). So if she spied me, she was redirected. I think the more likely scenario is that she spied a goodie and went with a random vote.

EDIT: I'm going to start saying I or me instead of mboon/me etc for simplicity. Have to leave soon so I hope you make the right decision. Whatever that may be.

Edited by Thalia

Here goes. Thal, you better not be a baddie playing me.

1. marksmanjay

5. gvg - voting for Thal

12. TheCube

DEAD:

Day 4: Surprise, surprise

The games once again reconvened for a lynch. This time, fingers pointed to EDM. Soon, they had her surrounded. One of the gamed was courteous enough to use his own weapon to kill her. The circle around her closed in, but just as the oiling weapon shot out to EDM, she quickly hit the deck and the weapon plunged into the person behind her - marksmanjay. Jay only had time for a gurgle of pain before his body crumbled and fell to the ground in little cubes. Minecraft was no more.

If someone could kindly put a roster up, Night ends at 6 PM EDT on Tuesday.

Roster as requested by host.

4. MikeD

5. gvg

6. EDM

11. Thal

12. TheCube

DEAD: