BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Board Game Mafia

Aaryan

Goodies: Golden Age Board Games

WinCon: Baddies, Indy dead

The Goodies are your Family Game Night classics. That means that they will not tolerate any newcomers trying to take over the world.

Monopoly – Everyone’s favorite money game. Monopoly has the resources to buy a person off for a cycle or two. (Trap)

The Game of Life – Realistic and world-weary, Life can reason with you to change your vote. (Vote mod)

Candy Land – The simplest of board games, Candy Land can still get you lost in the Peppermint Forest or the Molasses Swamp for the night. (Block)

Chutes and Ladders – Can climb up and down all over the board, quickly getting a rescue team to the person that they think is going to die. (Save)

Clue – Impossibly clever with plenty of detectives, the game can find out a person’s role with ease. (Role Spy)

Scrabble – A master of wordplay, Scrabble has the ability to affect the posts (Can add a paragraph of his own every Night and Day)

Battleship – The game where you try and blow up ships. Battleship will make use of that power and blow Baddies and Indies out of the way. (RID Kill)

Risk – A game where the roll of a die can win a war. In this case, the roll of that die can change his action. (Die Roll; 1 - Follow Spy, 2 - Redirect, 3 - Vote Redirect, 4 - Block, 5 - RID Kill, 6 - No Action.)

Baddies: Newfangled Electronic Games – BTSC and Night Kill

WinCon: Majority

The Baddies are the Invaders – attacking electronic games out to rule the game industry.

Super Smash Bros. – Nintendo’s franchise where a bunch of characters attempt to chuck each other off the screen. This is useful, as SSBB will do the same to you – knock you out. (Block)

Call of Duty – The game where you get to shoot like a maniac. However, the game can be precise and put a gun to your head until you tell it your role. (Role Spy)

Minecraft – A hugely popular computer game where you can make just about anything. The game will literally pile up it’s vote. (x0-x2 vote manip)

Indy: Strategy Games – BTSC + RID Kill

WinCon: Last Faction Standing

Always underestimated and dismissed, the Indies will tactically try to make use of the war.

Chess – The most sophisticated of games, chess is often considered to be for “nerds”. Out to prove them wrong, chess will surround you with all 32 pieces for a night and a day (Trap)

Checkers – Always considered a children’s game, Checkers is out to prove that he is a big boy. Will whisk away a player for a night and make them attack someone else. (Redirect)

Host: Aaryan

Since CoR will take a while to sign up, and I don't see any other games ready to go.

Edited by Aaryan

Woot! Sign me up!

@Aar If signups fill up quickly, is it possible to start this after next Monday? I'll be super busy until then. Thanks. :)

I don't know, actually. Considering the fact that already four people have signed up in the first two hours indicates that signups may fill sometime in the next few days. I can put you on the backups list if signups are almost done in the next few days.

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi

9. Brainiac100

11. mboon

Edited by Aaryan

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi

3. psykomakia

7. Flamebirde

9. Brainiac100

11. mboon

13. curr3nt

Backups:

1. Thalia

I'm going to be busy this weekend as well, so I'll just sign up as backup until then.

*Looks at who has signed up* scared.gif Oh God. . .

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi

3. psykomakia

5. gvg

7. Flamebirde

9. Brainiac100

11. mboon

13. curr3nt

Backups:

1. Thalia

From Newbie's to Boardgames. This should be fun =)

To be honest though, I'm still not ENTIRELY sure about some of the intricacies of the game. Would you mind, Aaryan, if I asked you questions during the game? Not as a mentor or anything, but just if I have any questions.

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi

3. psykomakia

4. MikeD

5. gvg

6. EDM

7. Flamebirde

9. Brainiac100

10. Hidden G

11. mboon

12. TheCube

13. curr3nt

Backups:

1. Thalia

Actually, I won't be able to play at all until Monday. :blush:

Signups are filling up fast. Should I add you to backups? i don't want to keep people waiting 5 or 6 days.

To be honest though, I'm still not ENTIRELY sure about some of the intricacies of the game. Would you mind, Aaryan, if I asked you questions during the game? Not as a mentor or anything, but just if I have any questions.

Of course, fire away at any time. You can ask questions in this thread, even before the game starts.

Why is MineCraft in the baddies?

Because it is a computer game.

Edited by Aaryan

Signups are filling up fast. Should I add you to backups? i don't want to keep people waiting 5 or 6 days.

I guess so...

1. marksmanjay

2. MiKi

3. psykomakia

4. MikeD

5. gvg

6. EDM

7. Flamebirde

10. Hidden G

11. mboon

12. TheCube