TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

243 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Brainy, why did you block my save...

Oh well. I saved the wrong person anyways.

And,

Thanks for a great game, everyone! Hope to see you on another Mafia game!

Edited by marksmanjay

Posted · Report post

EDM. Do you have any idea how frustrated I got because someone kept redirecting my spies? :P:lol::P:lol:

Yeah, I've been in your place before...it was brilliant...& not even my idea...;)

I would just like to mention that psykomakia & MikeD were BOTH brilliant during the entire game...I did absolutely nothing!!! If you don't believe me, Lia (Thalia) will show you the Baddie BTSC Thread...they did everything!!! :P (I was busy with college...:( )

If you're gonna choose an MVP, I suggest either psyko or Mike...only because they did everything on their own & thought & re-thought everything beore making their move...with such logic, how do you expect me to say no to them powerplaying me when i wasn't there? :P

*hmm...maybe psyko, coz he did more of the logic when Mike was under threat (sorry Mike...:blush:)

Posted · Report post

Brainy, why did you block my save...

I didn't. I tried to block psykomakia, but it got redirected to you. My bad. :(

And finally, my (hopefully) last question:

@EDM Why did you redirect me N2? I'm guessing N1's redirect was semi-random, but I didn't self-out until D2.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Oh, & Lia...sorry about the thing with the extra Edmund rule...I didn't read his role clearly... :blush:

Edit: Brainy, I guessed that you may be Edmund...it was just a guess...& your posts got me paranoid...but psyko wanted to powerplay me & redirect you to mew...however, I guessed that mew is more deadly than you (got confirmed only now... :P), & it would be easier to redirect you (who is also deadly), to mboon... :P

*Edit again: Oh, & N1 target was COMPLETELY RANDOM!!! Plus, I like confusing brains... :P

**Last edit: I didn't explain this to my people earlier, coz I was too busy to type more & explain my paranoia...:wacko:

Edited by EDM

Posted · Report post

good game all !! :) it was interesting watching from the side lines.. ..

q to baddies : why placing all actions on me N1 ? .. I know the block was redirected to me .. but kill ?? :-s .. who's idea was to kill me N1 ?

Posted · Report post

good game all !! :) it was interesting watching from the side lines.. ..

q to baddies : why placing all actions on me N1 ? .. I know the block was redirected to me .. but kill ?? :-s .. who's idea was to kill me N1 ?

Psykomakia randomly chose you. At least I think it was randomly, we had no information to go on, perhaps because you were last on the list.

When I read in N1 post that someone had re-direct my Block, I knew straight away someone knew I was a baddie, I thought that they would slow play the information. But no Cube had to shout it out to everyone. :mad:

I want to know if anyone believed (even if it was slightly) my claim as Edmund?

Posted · Report post

I certainly didn't. :P:lol::P:lol:

Posted · Report post

I must say, baddies, you were really good!! I'm impressed!

I had no clue about psyko until mboon talked some sense into me :P

Thanks! This was quite fun.

I would just like to mention that psykomakia & MikeD were BOTH brilliant during the entire game... [...]

If you're gonna choose an MVP, I suggest either psyko or Mike...only because they did everything on their own & thought & re-thought everything beore making their move.

Aw thanks! I think Mike and I worked really well together, in the BTSC and in the main thread.

Posted · Report post

Psykomakia randomly chose you. At least I think it was randomly, we had no information to go on, perhaps because you were last on the list.

Yep... because you were last on the list.

Posted · Report post

Yep... because you were last on the list.

Oh! I thought you killed her and mewminator off because they were experienced :lol:

Posted · Report post

As a newbie, I have no clue who is experienced or not. I felt bad killing someone off (and out of the game) before the game even starts, so I figured the last person to sign up should feel the least bad about it.

Posted · Report post

When I read in N1 post that someone had re-direct my Block, I knew straight away someone knew I was a baddie, I thought that they would slow play the information. But no Cube had to shout it out to everyone. :mad:

WHAT WAS THAT? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY SHOUTING!!!!! ^_^

Posted · Report post

As a newbie, I have no clue who is experienced or not. I felt bad killing someone off (and out of the game) before the game even starts, so I figured the last person to sign up should feel the least bad about it.

I was not the last to sign in .. i just chose that nr ... for what good it did me ;) .. but no worries .. i have never died N1 before.. so it was also an experience i liked to have.. and the ghost thread as well.. it's good knowing everything.. but it's bad that you cannot tell , or SHOUT!! :)

Posted · Report post

but no worries .. i have never died N1 before.. so it was also an experience i liked to have.. and the ghost thread as well..

I'll remember that for the next mafia we play together. MUAHAHAHA

Posted · Report post

Again...lemme remind you that...eh, nvm...:dry::P

Ok, back to work...*runs off to Narnia*...:P

Posted · Report post

One time, I got late to school because I was searching my closet for Narnia.

Posted · Report post

Haven't we all done that? :P

Posted · Report post

Haven't we all done that? :P

i told my sister to try but she chickened out at the last second.