BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

flamebirde

No it wasn't a Freudian slip. I was saying whichever of you (EDM or mboon) is the other goodie.

I wonder why you aren't skeptical of marksmanjay? He voted to lynch Brainy, and he never gave a reason for it when you questioned him. And still he doesn't answer when I question him. So personally, I know that marksmanjay is a baddie with MikeD.

And it's fake-mafia-nighttime, so I'm fake-going-to-bed. And I'm fake-locking-my-doors in hopes that I don't get NK'd. (Though, ironically, I think I'm safe because you all want to lynch me).

• Upvote 2

No it wasn't a Freudian slip. I was saying whichever of you (EDM or mboon) is the other goodie.

I wonder why you aren't skeptical of marksmanjay? He voted to lynch Brainy, and he never gave a reason for it when you questioned him. And still he doesn't answer when I question him. So personally, I know that marksmanjay is a baddie with MikeD.

And it's fake-mafia-nighttime, so I'm fake-going-to-bed. And I'm fake-locking-my-doors in hopes that I don't get NK'd. (Though, ironically, I think I'm safe because you all want to lynch me).

It was mostly a bandwagon, and I looked at the previous conversations between them and I thought brainy looked more suspicious. Hey, go easy...

EDM's comment really didn't make sense especially the part about not voting Mike just because he had majority vote :/ And psyko, I need a better defense as to why you're not a baddie, 'cause really, everything points to you.

Actually, it makes perfect sense coz I don't vote a lot for a person who has majority unless there is solid proof that I can see...ask the hosts; they'll tell you...:)

But I'm certain now that Mike is a baddie...& Aslan/gvg's gone!!!...:(

I do hope that Edmund will kill the WW...looks like we know who it is (Mike :angry:)...

*hopes for a good night...* :D

I do hope that Edmund will kill the WW...looks like we know who it is (Mike :angry:)...

I can't. I lost my RID kill power when SOMEONE DECIDED TO LYNCH ME.

You know what? I'm blocking mboon. I think you're pretty busy putting the blame on someone else, keeping all suspicion off of yourself. So I'm sorry if you're a goodie. I'm blocking you.

That's a waste, and really, that makes no sense especially with the way I've been voting. Seriously, I'm the only person who's always voted for the baddie, why would a baddie do that? Also, I've always wanted Mike to be lynched since day 1, that's seriously a waste :/

Edit: And I've kinda, just a little, been hinting at my role the whole time.

Edited by mboon

N3: The End of the War

Edmund replayed the previous day's events in his head. His near death. Aslan's intervention. And finally, Aslan's sacrifice for him. He fought back the tears and looked for someone to take out his anger on. Preferably The White Witch or that wolf that always did her dirty work. Edmund looked around and saw Jay trudging through the snow. Edmund approached. Jay saw him coming. "Edmund, are you O-?" Edmund drew his sword and hit Jay over the head with the flat of the blade. He fought back the urge to beat him up. Jay was already going to have a massive headache when he woke up.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The White Witch counted off the number of Goodies left on her fingers.

"There are three of us and three of them. Perfect. Maugrim!"

The wolf bounded into the room.

"I want you to keep mboon occupied for the night."

"I hear and obey." Maugrim responded and took off.

"Maugrim!" The wolf paused and looked back at the queen. "Actually, I want you to bring her to me."

Maugrim set off again to find mboon.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

mboon was just leaving her cave when she saw The Witch's chief of police coming. She dove back into her cave hoping that the wolf hadn't seen her. No such luck. Maugrim entered the cave, relocating everything in site (in many more pieces). mboon fainted in terror. With much effort, Maugrim succeeded in dragging mboon back to The White Witch's palace.

The White Witch had gathered her subjects together to prepare to attack the remaining Narnians. She looked at mboon, still passed out in front of her.

"Pathetic. . . Ginnarbrick!" The dwarf approached. "I want you to dispose of this creature."

"You don't want it with the others?"

"DID I NOT MAKE MY ORDERS CLEAR?!" She shouted.

"No, my Queen. Perfectly clear!" Ginnarbrick hurried off dragging mboon behind him.

The Witch turned back to her army of subjects waiting for her orders. They descended on the rest of Narnia, slaughtering or turning to stone all who would not submit to The Witch.

Baddies win! Congratulations!

Peter Pevensie - Yodell

Susan Pevensie - TheCube

Lucy Pevensie - marksmanjay

Aslan - gvg

Mr. Tumnus - mboon

The Beavers - mewminator

The White Witch - psykomakia

Maugrim - MikeD

Ginnarbrick - EDM

Edmund Pevensie - Brainy

Edmund/Brainy-spy TC - redirected to gvg and was told that TC is Aslan

Peter/Yodell - RID Kill Li as WW - failed

Aslan/gvg - RID Recruit TC - failed

Ginnarbrick/Li - Redirect Brainy to gvg

Susan/TC - Redirect MikeD to Yodell

Maugrim/MikeD - Block mew - redirected to Yodell

Lucy/Jay - Save Brainy failed

White Witch/psykomakia - NK Yodell

Beavers/mew - Spy Brainy

Tumnus/mboon - Change MikeD's vote to MikeD

Edmund/Brainy-spy MikeD - redirected to mboon and was told that mboon is Mr. Tumnus

Aslan/gvg - RID Recruit psyko - failed

Ginnarbrick/Li - Redirect Brainy to mboon

Maugrim/MikeD - Block Jay

Lucy/Jay - Save psyko failed

White Witch/psykomakia - NK mew

Beavers/mew - no action submitted

Tumnus/mboon - no action submitted

Edmund/Brainy-Block psyko - redirected to Jay

Ginnarbrick/Li - Redirect Brainy to Jay

Maugrim/MikeD - Block mboon

Lucy/Jay - Save Jay failed

White Witch/psykomakia - NK mboon

I got redirected. Again.

@mboon I wasn't going to block you. you were one of the few people I actually trusted. I was trying to get the baddies to redirect someone else!!!

Congrats, baddies!

Can you put up a roster so I can see who has redirected me for the past three consecutive nights? :angry:

Oops

Edited by Brainiac100

@Brainy, yeah I knew you weren't, I was just playing along :D

Damn, I gotta say a lot of what happened is my fault for being a bad vote manip, especially since I knew from the start it was Mike and Psyko (Well since Cube outed Mike anyway) :/ Good game :)

Edited by mboon

Damn, I gotta say a lot of what happened is my fault for being a bad vote manip, especially since I knew from the start it was Mike and Psyko (Well since Cube outed Mike anyway) :/ Good game :)

I should have tried to RID kill MikeD as Maugrim instead of spying him (and getting redirected. Again.)

I must say, baddies, you were really good!! I'm impressed!

I had no clue about psyko until mboon talked some sense into me :P

@MikeD were you already planning on claiming the role of Edmund before I did so? Or was it just convenient that I self-outed and you took advantage of the opportunity?

I was planning on claiming it. I was planing who to claim the whole night, and when I checked in the morning you had aready claimed Edmund. I thought maybe I should claim Aslan instead. But i don't think anyone really believed me.