BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

flamebirde

For now, (I will likely change tomorrow) I'm voting random (sort of).

1. 7. mboon voting for MikeD
  2. 8. marksmanjay
  3. 2. EDM
  4. 9. psykomakia
  5. 5. Brainy voting for MikeD
  6. 3. MikeD voting for Brainy
  7. 4. gvg

But mboon is about the only one I actually trust right now, so I'm going to next-in-list and voting...

Hosts: flamebirde and Thalia

Supervisor: MiKi

2. EDM

3. MikeD - voting for Brainy

4. gvg

5. Brainy - voting for MikeD

7. mboon - voting for MikeD

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia - voting for marksmanjay

DEAD:

10. Yodell- Turned to stone by The White Witch - N1

6. TheCube- killed on D1- revealed to be Susan Pevensie

1. mewminator- Turned to stone by The White Witch - N2

Ah. I didn't think about him being a different baddie. I've been assuming he was WW or a goodie because of what TheCube and others said.

Now I'm 50/50 here. I see four possibilities. Can anyone (other than Mike or Brainy) rule any of them out? Should we vote on these 4 and act on our majority?

#1: MikeD is baddie, Brainy's Edmund.

#2: MikeD is goodie, Brainy's Edmund.

#3: MikeD is goodie, Brainy's baddie.

#4: MikeD and Brainy are baddies and Brainy's leading the charge to get the heat off of him for 'forgetting' to change his vote D1.

...Why would I vote for a baddie if I was a baddie?

I'm going to say that I think Brainy is Edmund. And I think mikeD is a goodie. I think we have the wrong suspects. Although if Brainy is not recruited after... I guess the next couple of nights?... we'll know that Brainy is lying. But for now, we should look elsewhere.

I realize that this makes it look like I'm a baddie and trying to get people away from one or two fellow baddies. This isn't the case. I just don't think there was ever a strong case against mikeD, and we could always just wait a little to see if brainy is lying. We'll most likely get somewhere by looking elsewhere.

Do we have anything on EDM? Or marksmanjay?

Do we have anything on EDM? Or marksmanjay?

I have absolutely nothing for or against them yet.

I really hope Aslan is alive and active.

If baddies try to nightkill me, will it show that Aslan used his Bodyguard power in the night post?

This would be another good way to prove my indy-ness.

Well, either Mike or Brainy has to be a baddie because they both could not have been redirected last night :/ I'm keeping my vote on Mike.

Now Psyko, why would you vote Jay when he (?) appeared to have blocked in the DP? And gvg, why would you want us to go after EDM or Mark when it's obvious one of them is baddie since they could not have both been redirected since there is now only one redirect in play? Suspicious much?

If baddies try to nightkill me, will it show that Aslan used his Bodyguard power in the night post?

From the rules:

If Edmund is targeted for the NK, Aslan will die in his place (bodyguard) and Aslan's role will be revealed. Edmund will become a goodie. Edmund cannot die in the next day/night cycle.

Edmund will be notified if recruited. Edmund's recruit will be publicly declared in the night post.

Well, either Mike or Brainy has to be a baddie because they both could not have been redirected last night

Why not?

Now Psyko, why would you vote Jay when he (?) appeared to have blocked in the DP?

What do you mean by "blocked in the DP"?

Anyway. I chose him randomly, as I said in my post. I used random.org to reorder our latest list, and I post that reorder. You were actually up for the vote, but you're the only one of the seven of us that I truly believe is a "goodie." Everyone else I have doubts about.

marksmanjay has been suspiciously silent (and didn't bother voting). Is that because the vote was going his way (ie we were lynching a goodie) so he didn't want to say anything to mess it up. I don't know. But again, I chose him randomly.

Jay was going for a walk in the snow. Progress was slow but he had almost reached his destination. At that moment, a wolf appeared in front of him.

"Well, what have we here?"

". . . " Jay found himself unable to speak.

"You know, I hate Narnians. Always getting in the way. I'd love to dispose of you myself but the Queen just said to keep you out of the way." Maugrim growled. "So. . ."

marksmanjay tried to run but Maugrim picked him up and flung him off into the river. The ice cracked as marksmanjay hit the surface and went through. marksmanjay would be spending the rest of the night getting out and trying to get dried off/warmed up.

So that means my action got blocked, right?

I'm guessing it was random because I haven't really contributed anything at this point.

Or the baddies think I'm keeping quiet for a reason. I think it's this one, but I myself don't know what reason... :P

Or they know or think I have some night action that might interfere with there kills or stuff, like save.

2. EDM

4. gvg

8. marksmanjay - voting for Brainy

9. psykomakia - voting for marksmanjay

DEAD:

Seriously. Thanks for reposting that jay, I completely missed that you were blocked. I don't think I connected "Jay" with your name when I first read it.

So I personally know that: marksmanjay and I are good.

I personally believe that: mboon is good.

I personally think it is likely that: Brainy and MikeD are bad.

I personally have no clue if gvg or EDM are bad.

And I'll take my vote off of marksmanjay....

2. EDM

4. gvg

9. psykomakia - voting for MikeD

DEAD:

I really think Brainy is not a baddie. So, I'll have to vote for MikeD then.

2. EDM

4. gvg - voting for MikeD

9. psykomakia - voting for MikeD

DEAD:

I said they couldn't both have been redirected last night because we only had two, and the goodie redirect was lynched N1

Edit: Question for Jay, why vote Brainy? (I just want to hear your reasoning) Also I'm not sure NK can be redirected, should have realized that and so Mike's prbly Maugrim

Edited by mboon

Brainy you choose the wrong role to claim because...

I am Edmund Pevensie.

First night I used spy (TheCube redirected me) to Yodell who was Aslan.

I then traded it for night immunity.

I know now that Brainy is 100% baddie. I think gvg is a baddie and not too sure who that other one is.

(ps I was not redirected last night, I just said that to show how easy it was to claim. I beleive that the badies did not use re-direct that is why Brainy claimed that she was.)

I am sure (not 100% but almost) that marksmanjay is a goodie.

2. EDM -

3. MikeD - Is Edmund Pevensie

4. gvg - maybe baddie

5. Brainy - 100% baddie

7. mboon -

8. marksmanjay - a goodie

9. psykomakia -

I am not sure who the third baddie is at the moment we will worry about that tomorro.

So I think we should vote Brainy now, tonight I will use my RID Kill on gvg and Peter (if he was not killed last night) if you use yours as one of the other to baddie roles (who ever Brainy is not.)

It has come to my attention that there was a slight oversight in the rules.

"If Edmund is targeted for the NK, Aslan will die in his place (bodyguard) and Aslan's role will be revealed. Edmund will become a goodie. Edmund cannot die in the next day/night cycle."

This applies to lynches as well. Sorry for any inconvenience this may or may not have caused.

It has come to my attention that there was a slight oversight in the rules.

"If Edmund is targeted for the NK, Aslan will die in his place (bodyguard) and Aslan's role will be revealed. Edmund will become a goodie. Edmund cannot die in the next day/night cycle."

This applies to lynches as well. Sorry for any inconvenience this may or may not have caused.

So if I'm lynched, Aslan will die for me as well. Go ahead, MikeD. Claim my role. Have everyone vote for me and try to lynch me. When Aslan dies instead, you'll know.

And now my vote is definitely staying on MikeD.

MikeD, I highly doubt that you're telling the truth. But we'll see. If you're right, and we end up lynching you (Edmund), then we will realize that Brainy is a liar. But I don't think you're Edmund. So I'm sticking with my vote.

So if I'm lynched, Aslan will die for me as well. Go ahead, MikeD. Claim my role. Have everyone vote for me and try to lynch me. When Aslan dies instead, you'll know.

And now my vote is definitely staying on MikeD.

But Aslan is dead already, I know that and I know that you are a baddie.

MikeD, I highly doubt that you're telling the truth. But we'll see. If you're right, and we end up lynching you (Edmund), then we will realize that Brainy is a liar. But I don't think you're Edmund. So I'm sticking with my vote.

Nice to see you backing out your baddie team.

If I am lynched today its all over for the goodie if your NK goes through.

We need to vote for Brainy now.

Peter - (if you are still alive) If Brainy is the WW, I will RID Kill gvg as Ginnarbrick and you RID kill him as Maugrim.

if she is either of the other two, I will RID kill him as WW and you RID kill him as which ever Brainy is not. okay?

And if Lucy is still alive, please save me tonight.

But Aslan is dead already, I know that and I know that you are a baddie.

Actually, yodell was NOT Aslan. yodell was either Lucy or Peter. (yodell was the first of my siblings to die, so I was informed in order to begin trying to achieve my WinCon).

Now can you please stop lying and admit that you're a baddie? :mad:

EDIT- yodell could not be Susan because TheCube was lynched and found to be Susan.

Edited by Brainiac100