BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

flamebirde

One by one, everyone eventually gathered round the gigantic pit. And of course, the White Witch had came herself, albeit in disguise. some were worried about Yodell, who had not been seen the night before, and all worried about the fate of Narnia. As is generally so, they began to throw around accusations. The sun had come up in the East, had already passed it's zenith, and was now headed toward the horizon when they had finally made up their minds. In most of their minds, they had a clear outstanding choice: TheCube. "he's got to be working for the White Witch!" MikeD shouted. And they slowly, and unrelentingly pushed TheCube all the way to the edge of the pit. "No! you're making a mistake!" he shouted but no one paid attention to him. As they gave one last shove, he toppled over. looking up, he saw... a taser. TheCube started to worry, but then it turned off. Phew, he thought. And the last thing he heard: "I don't need this..." Everyone looked down towards Susan Pevensie's dead body.

Hosts: flamebirde and Thalia

Supervisor: MiKi

1. mewminator

2. EDM

3. MikeD

4. gvg

5. Brainy

7. mboon

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

DEAD:

10. Yodell- Turned to stone by The White Witch - N1

6. TheCube- killed on D1- revealed to be Susan Pevensie

• Upvote 1

I'm so sorry Cube :(

We will miss you. :(

@mboon: Don't worry, I will be haunting you with yodell *evil laugh* :lol:

@brainy: I will still be here to haunt you like with mboon *evil laugh* :lol:

That's the weirdest evil laugh face I've ever seen.

Btw, I thank you all for gracefully killing me, even though it was with a taser. :dry:

Anyways, CIYA!!!!

Sorry Cube, no one should die by taser. :(

(In my country there are bad power cuts at the moment. Thurs, Fri mornings until about 2pm and Sat from about 2pm - doubt i will have power. When I have power I will catch up on everything.)

Yeah, we really should have just lynched Mike :/ (I'm mostly mad at myself) And now I'm wondering if Psyko is also a baddie for suggesting a lynching of Cube in the first place, I mean Cube had obviously outed himself as Susan so what was the point of lynching Cube when Mike was not even defending himself with an out. Mike most prbly is not the Witch especially when he was so willing in his earlier post in saying to NK him as the Witch (of course this very susceptible to WIFOM). Though he's prbly not, especially if Psyko is also a baddie because then after the NK didn't work, Mike would be slightly "proven" as a Goodie, and we would have one goodie, TheCube, dead (though this is just speculation).

I say look to those who voted Cube for our other baddie :/ Look at EDM's vague reasoning.Look at gvg who Mike was voting for, it may be a diverting tactic. But especially ;ook at Brainy who said she would change her vote after seeing Cube's reasoning, but never did.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if I died tonight, hopefully it is not so.

Edited by mboon

N2: Another Victim (I have no imagination)

The White Witch was pleased with the results of the previous day's lynch. But she wasn't done yet.

"Maugrim! Find mewminator and bring him to me. And while you're at it, I want you to do something about marksmanjay. Just get him out of the way for tonight."

"I hear and obey, my Queen." Maugrim shot off to carry out her orders.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jay was going for a walk in the snow. Progress was slow but he had almost reached his destination. At that moment, a wolf appeared in front of him.

"Well, what have we here?"

". . . " Jay found himself unable to speak.

"You know, I hate Narnians. Always getting in the way. I'd love to dispose of you myself but the Queen just said to keep you out of the way." Maugrim growled. "So. . ."

marksmanjay tried to run but Maugrim picked him up and flung him off into the river. The ice cracked as marksmanjay hit the surface and went through. marksmanjay would be spending the rest of the night getting out and trying to get dried off/warmed up.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

mewminator had been visiting The Beavers and was just leaving.* Maugrim approached growling

"The Queen wants to see you."

mewminator bolted for it but Maugrim caught him and hauled him back to The White Witch.

"Ah. I see you've brought me mewminator. And marksmanjay?"

"He won't be going anywhere tonight." Maugrim growled.

"Excellent, the Queen cackled as she turned mewminator to stone. "Tell Ginnarbrick to get in here. He knows what to do."

And now, a word from our sponsors! (AKA the ghosts)

"Thanks for killing me, because now I know that there ISN'T A FREAKIN' HEAVEN! JUST LIMBO!

(not very) Sincerely,

TheCube"**

*This is for story purposes only. It is not an indication of any particular action taking place.

**This is actually from TheCube. Not a broadcast.

D2 ends 4 PM EDT on Friday.

Note: When you quote the roster, please make sure you have THE LATEST ROSTER! Thank you.

Edited by Thalia

Hosts: flamebirde and Thalia

Supervisor: MiKi

2. EDM

3. MikeD

4. gvg

5. Brainy voting for MikeD

7. mboon

8. marksmanjay

9. psykomakia

DEAD:

10. Yodell- Turned to stone by The White Witch - N1