BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ignore me. In fact, feel free to delete me

I'm just doing some test posts to make sure I can do spoilers correctly before guessing in the riddles section.

I can insert the code, but it doesn't default with spoiler title text. When I've tried to copy what looked like the code others used, it didn't render properly in the preview so I want to test it here to make sure I do it right.

This is text that should be hidden

It's been known to happen from time to time. Usually editing your post to remove the Spoiler title will take care of it until the issue is resolved.

I always just use the Spoiler button rather than coding (because I'm lazy & it's easy & that's why there's a button for it).

And btw, welcome back Dude! :D:lol:

Spoiler title should be working again. Forum upgrade reverted everything back to default and since spoiler is one of things not included in default version, I had to correct that manually. Thanks for understanding.

Let me know in Comments section if you spot anything else.

One thing I've noticed is that if you enter more than one line in the 'part to be hidden' then it gets wrapped. ie becomes one line. Similarly if you copy and paste into the box. All seems ok if you manually type the spoiler prefix and suffix codes.