BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Villager, Villager, Mafia

Yoruichi-san

MikeD has a point. If I were the Instigator, which I am not, I would not have killed N1. Too much of a chance of taking out another Mafia for him. In fact, I think that would be more likely than the Instigator being blocked. This is kind of an impossible game to gain any information and figure out what side you are on, which makes it incredibly difficult to vote.

At this point we know the instigator acted N1 but not killed N1 and killed N2 but not instigated N2 ..what possible reason is there not to instigate N2 as well.. maybe he's DEAD ? Miki was killed by KILL not mafia NK.. is it possible she was the instigator? we know kill is not blocking so the instigator could have still killed cube and then die himself ?

On another line of thinking - I said that we know he did not kill N1 - but we actually do not KNOW that ..what if he did try but was blocked , mafia NK is blockable , instigation is not... that would make MikeD the possible instigator , since him and cube were blocked N1, he could have instigated and attempted a kill but was blocked...

At this point we know the instigator acted N1 but not killed N1 and killed N2 but not instigated N2 ..what possible reason is there not to instigate N2 as well.. maybe he's DEAD ?

I don't think that instigate is always in the post. I am sure he/she instrigate both nights. Choose not too kill on the first night.

PI: Y-san

Roster:

1. Hirkala

2. Framm 18 - Voting for mew

3. MikeD - Voting for mew

4. EDM :D

5. Flamebirde

6. mew- Voting for MikeD

7. Panther - DEAD [sAVE, Villager] Lynched

8. Thalia- Voting for MikeD

9. ShadowAngel- Voting for MikeD

10. Aaryan

11.TheCube :dry: - DEAD Killed by Mafia

12.Yodell

13. MiKi - DEAD Killed by KILL

Don't worry Mike, I'll happily break that tie.

Roster:

1. Hirkala

2. Framm 18 - Voting for mew

3. MikeD - Voting for mew

5. Flamebirde

6. mew- Voting for MikeD

8. Thalia- Voting for MikeD

9. ShadowAngel- Voting for MikeD

10. Aaryan - voting for mew

12.Yodell

Oops, haven't been following the game very closely. Eenie Meenie Minie Mo.

DAY 2

Y-san and MikeD stood at the edge of a platform from which there was a precipitous drop to the platform below.

"For this experiment I have constructed some wormholes," Y-san explained, pointing to an orange-lined shimmering oval on the lower platform. "The other end of the wormhole is on the inclined platform over there," she gestured to a blue-lined shimmering oval on a 45 degree raised surface, "You will jump off into the first wormhole, and there should be enough momentum to carry over the toxic waste," she waved at the lake of maleficient-looking green gunk in front of them, "and safely to the other side." She nodded at a large platform at the other end of the large room.

"Are you sure this is safe?" MikeD asked uncertainly.

"Yes, we ran a simulation based on your dimensions and weight and you had no trouble clearing the waste," Y-san smiled reassuringly.

MikeD shrugged. If Y-san said so...

"Geronimoooooo!"

His mass accelerated into the wormhole and flung out the other end, his motion forming a beautiful parabola, that was clearing going to make it to the other side.. I'm flying, he thought, exhilarated. Just like Superman...and just as fast...

...Wait...

Then he landed.

Roster:

1. Hirkala

2. Framm 18

3. MikeD - DEAD [KILL, Villager] Lynched

5. Flamebirde

6. mew

8. Thalia

9. ShadowAngel

10. Aaryan

11.TheCube B)) - DEAD Killed by Mafia

12.Yodell

Night 3 starts now, ends 11:59 AM tomorrow!

Edited by Yoruichi-san

We can now safely assume that MiKi was mafia, because if she wasn't, it would be a 5 vs 4 in favor of mafia, unless for the mafia to win they would have too be in majority and awakened

Is the mafia WinCon to just be in majority or to have the awakened members in majority?

Win condition is last faction standing (refer to OP). Due to the unknown nature of this game, and the amount of blocks/kills/saves it's hard to be certain that one faction or the the other can't win or can't lose based sheerly on the numbers.

Roster:

1. Hirkala

2. Framm 18

3. MikeD - DEAD [KILL, Villager] Lynched

5. Flamebirde

6. mew

8. Thalia

9. ShadowAngel

10. Aaryan

12.Yodell

Once again, if you want to do something, you gotta do it yourself . . . And yes, I am still haunting you all *gingles chains* OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I think that Hirk and mew are likely Mafia members. I can't prove it, but that is the gut feeling that I am getting.

Hirk is playing kind of strange which is either he knows his role or it is a a product of this game... (granted this could probably be said the same of me. *shrug* )