3. MikeD - voting for Mewminator

4. EDM :D- voting for MIKI

5. Flamebirde - voting for Panther

6. mew

7. Panther

8. Thalia

9. ShadowAngel

10. Aaryan - voting for Panther

11.TheCube B)) - voting for Panther (due to PRESSURE of course!)

12.Yodell - voting for Panther

13. MiKi

@ MiKi: I didn't see any capitalization errors in the NP.

Oh. And did anyone catch the fact that TheCube's door knob was replaced by a Rubik's Cube? ;)

ToNight, really?

And,

I know, it's ridiculous!!! A 5x5 Rubik's Cube is way too big for a doorknob!!!!!! anyways,

I will edit soon with my lynching decision.

Edited by TheCube

The randomness of my brain says:

PI: Y-san

Roster:

1. Hirkala

2. Framm 18 - voting for Yodell

6. mew - voting for Hirkala

7. Panther

8. Thalia

9. ShadowAngel

13. MiKi

Wow :o I leave for a few hour and come back to 4 votes on my name?? Dang :P

I really have nothing to say, there are no actions that I can really comment on, so.....

Since Yodell seems to think there's something wrong with cake and/or pi, I am very tempted to simply vote for him :P

But, as a show of good faith (and somewhat due to the fact that I need to get into his good books if I want to survive this lynch ;)) i'm going to go ahead and vote for Hirk, since I haven't seen him say much - if anything - yet. Reason being that in inactive is better than a random vote. Sorry bud, come and say something to make me change my mind :D

Roster:

1. Hirkala

7. Panther - voting for Hirkala

8. Thalia

9. ShadowAngel

13. MiKi

Graak, sorry about not being here. CONFIRM. Whoo!

Okay.... did anyone else notice the capitalization of the N's in the post? Y-san, is that a glitch, on purpose, or something else?

Um... I got nothing at this point. re: the blocks, blocking yourself seems stupid. Y-san, are self-blocks allowed?

No, that's just my notation, since Night and Day (the ~24hr cycles) is not the same as night and day (whether there is sunlight outside). ^_^

Yes, but they count as block-on-block and therefore cancel themselves out and are not shown.

Nothing to go on unless someone spied the instigator, maybe 2 blocks blocked 2 blocks, assuming all blocks decided to act..., the problem is that most of us are without motive,

does it appear if the lynched was mafia ?

Yes, faction info is revealed with the lynch.

And does that appearance depend on whether the lynched knows he/she was mafia? i.e., if the lynched is mafia but isn't awake yet, would the appearance be as an innocent, while an awakened mafioso would appear as mafia?

No, whether the lynched mafia is awake is not revealed.

@ MiKi: I didn't see any capitalization errors in the NP.

Oh. And did anyone catch the fact that TheCube's door knob was replaced by a Rubik's Cube? ;)

Is there a penalty for outing?

No...my policy is that you can say anything you want in my games...it's just not guaranteed to be true ;P. Copy/pasting from outside sources (such as the role PM *cough*) is not allowed.

And don't read too much into my posts...I never give out hints...I just like to exercise my sense of humor ;).

And also, I should have mentioned it earlier, but I prefer if you would address your questions to the host (me) in purple. Another of my quirks, but also I kinda feel like red is reserved for, like, admin stuff. Thanks!

I voted for mew because there were five ducks and the sixth was a goose. And mew was the sixth on the list. :)

that's an odd way of thinking, if it truly is a hint for all I know the instigator could have been in the 1st 6, making panther 6th count, or maybe he tried to awaken me, but nothing happened I can assure you

Since Yodell seems to think there's something wrong with cake and/or pi, I am very tempted to simply vote for him :P

But, as a show of good faith (and somewhat due to the fact that I need to get into his good books if I want to survive this lynch ;)) i'm going to go ahead and vote for Hirk, since I haven't seen him say much - if anything - yet. Reason being that in inactive is better than a random vote. Sorry bud, come and say something to make me change my mind :D

@Panther - check out my gender pls ;) ...

...and regarding your vote .. Thalia has been inactive as well.. she however said she would be inactive 'till Monday ...

but since the instigator and two blocks acted .. to me it seems neither Thalia nor Hirk are likely to be the instigator ... unless they have only sent in their action and not said a word in the main thread .... hmmmm.. not like Thalia nor Hirk to do so .....

Okay posting fr phone, so can someone do the official add?

I'm voting for hirk for pressure--panther seems to have plenty atm

just adding Shadow's vote

Roster:

1. Hirkala

8. Thalia

9. ShadowAngel - voting for Hirkala

13. MiKi

Question to our host : is the "instigating " action (if I could call it that) block-able ? or could someone be saved form the instigation ?

my question was meant more as, would a non awakened mafia still show as mafia, or as villager

Yes, mafia (awake or not) will be revealed as mafia.

Question to our host : is the "instigating " action (if I could call it that) block-able ? or could someone be saved form the instigation ?

No. It is not blockable, and saves only save from kills (they don't save from, like, blocks either).

Good to see the amount of activity here. :)

@Panther - check out my gender pls ;) ...

Er... Oops :blush: Sorry, I never thought to check ^_^

And, why everyone vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(

I can't even claim that I am definitely an innocent civilian, because none of us know... dang it, Y-san :dry::P

Edited by Panther

Er... Oops :blush: Sorry, I never thought to check ^_^

And, why everyone vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(

I can't even claim that I am definitely an innocent civilian, because none of us know... dang it, Y-san :dry::P

Sucks for you...oh well.

SA-CRI-FICE! SA-CRI-FICE! SA-CRI-FICE! SA-CRI-FICE!

Sorry, primitive tribal instincts.

• Upvote 1

I'm here! What are the rules for tied votes?

Everyone dies. And I mean everyone. A great ball of flaming reckoning descends upon the village and wipes it out of existence inside of a picosecond :P.

(Just kidding...but I really do hate ties...for this game let's say the tied players die...in the future I may add a clause about the last person voting to make it a tie dies...;P)

Everyone dies. And I mean everyone. A great ball of flaming reckoning descends upon the village and wipes it out of existence inside of a picosecond :P.

(Just kidding...but I really do hate ties...for this game let's say the tied players die...in the future I may add a clause about the last person voting to make it a tie dies...;P)

:blink: Well, in the interest of avoiding the "great ball of flaming reckoning". . .

Roster:

1. Hirkala

8. Thalia - abstaining

13. MiKi

Roster:

1. Hirkala - abstaining

8. Thalia - abstaining

13. MiKi

Thinkin along the same lines as you, Thals...

I have no idea. No one knows which side they are on, so a good lynch target can not be offered. If we abstain and have no lynch, then we at least give it another day for sides to clear up a bit...

I have no idea. No one knows which side they are on, so a good lynch target can not be offered. If we abstain and have no lynch, then we at least give it another day for sides to clear up a bit...

I don't know what happens if we all abstain but at this point, someone is going to be lynched no matter what. It's just a matter of how many.

LIES!!! :P

But seriously, if people would talk and try to figure things out we could find the instigator. I also still think going after the Kills is not a horrible thing for the Goodies. That makes 4 good targets right there.

Plus I am kind of sad not to see any deaths last night. *goes into hiding now*

I wasn't really serious about voting Mew just because of the duck/goose thing.

I am going to put pressure of Hirkala. And see if we can't get a role claim from one of them.

Roster:

1. Hirkala - abstaining

3. MikeD - voting for Hirkala

4. EDM biggrin.png- voting for MIKI

8. Thalia - abstaining

11.TheCube cool.png - voting for Panther (due to PRESSURE of course!)

13. MiKi

I wasn't really serious about voting Mew just because of the duck/goose thing.

I am going to put pressure of Hirkala. And see if we can't get a role claim from one of them.

Why are you gonna go for a tie after she said ties mean both die? That's not a very good risk to take....there's only a 1/24 chance both are kills and a 1/36 chance on of them is the mafia kill.

Roster:

1. Hirkala - abstaining

3. MikeD - voting for Hirkala

4. EDM ../../../public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png- voting for MIKI

8. Thalia - abstaining

9. ShadowAngel - abstaining

11.TheCube ../../../public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png - voting for Panther (due to PRESSURE of course!)

13. MiKi

To un-tie things.