BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Actually it's the MMIIX post

Sequence, is it the begining or the end - just one to add

shift, i have said too much already.

I am not a number I am a free man !

Spoiler your answer and reason pls

18 answers to this question

Grey cells, forget the mmix it's just spin going nowhere to turn you upside down, it is a charachter

letter or number - first or last depends how you look at it ?????

jword, nice - but no!

Shift your selves into gear!

3 obscure clues, bit like the bible code - after you have the answer!

cant believe i have given four clues/answers now! five even.

3760061? i know if you turn the original upsidedown it spells google, so I was going for igoogle. it is something close to that at least.

it can also be 9376006 for googled.

3760061? i know if you turn the original upsidedown it spells google, so I was going for igoogle. it is something close to that at least.

A cigar has been obtained ....

but now you need a match !!!!!!!!!!

I understand that Lost In Space has used many exclamation marks.But he has also specified that the answer is a free man . Does this clue match with your answer? :)

Yes - I am not a number, the i upside down, the exclamation marks all over the place.

could have made this harder - try the one i first posted Unsolved. still not answered with correct solution (that i am looking for, which is a debateable answer - just needs more thought)

Actually it's the MMIIX post

Sequence, is it the begining or the end - just one to add

shift, i have said too much already.

I am not a number I am a free man !

Spoiler your answer and reason pls

I get the answer but I still don't know what/where the question is. Where are the sentences? Where do they start? Where do they end? What is an MMIIX post?

I get the answer but I still don't know what/where the question is. Where are the sentences? Where do they start? Where do they end? What is an MMIIX post?

Just wanted some red herring and distraction - cos it was easy, as most people come to brainDen via google or igoogle, i thought it would be apt. And it's in the spirit of bonanova's M post and the Den's !(1+shift) anniversary.

MMIIX = any old rubish that is a distraction at the time,

I could have made the puzzle impossible - but it was easter (in most places) so i went the easy way.

Just wanted some red herring and distraction - cos it was easy, as most people come to brainDen via google or igoogle, i thought it would be apt. And it's in the spirit of bonanova's M post and the Den's !(1+shift) anniversary.

MMIIX = any old rubish that is a distraction at the time,

I could have made the puzzle impossible - but it was easter (in most places) so i went the easy way.

What language are you using? Please decipher !(1+shift). Could you put in a link to bonanova's M post?

What language are you using? Please decipher !(1+shift). Could you put in a link to bonanova's M post?

Bonanova had a 1000th post (M in RN which was easter/pancake topic/theme) - barely tangeable, but as i said distraction was the main idea or extraneous information.

! is the 1 when used with shift = <1+shift>. = ! instead of 1, the answer was a character not a number. Does it go at the end or which end does it belong,s inc the number is upside-down to make igoogle

i.e. which follows next !"£$%^ <7+shift> = &, next is <8+shift> = * . .... etc to and inc 0 or )

hope it's clearing the fog - I do have a strange thought process. sorry.

Bonanova had a 1000th post (M in RN which was easter/pancake topic/theme) - barely tangeable, but as i said distraction was the main idea or extraneous information.

! is the 1 when used with shift = <1+shift>. = ! instead of 1, the answer was a character not a number. Does it go at the end or which end does it belong,s inc the number is upside-down to make igoogle

i.e. which follows next !"£$%^ <7+shift> = &, next is <8+shift> = * . .... etc to and inc 0 or )

hope it's clearing the fog - I do have a strange thought process. sorry.

Ha ha. You certainly do have a strange thought process. Sometimes your clues and responses are more fun than the puzzles.