BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lord of Combat II

Molly Mae

What does the 'G' stand for?

GIR is a dysfunctional version of the Irken SIR (Standard Information Retrieval) units given to Irken invaders. In order to avoid wasting a functional SIR unit on Zim, GIR was constructed from junk parts found in a trash can. He is completely insane.

GIR is a dysfunctional version of the Irken SIR (Standard Information Retrieval) units given to Irken invaders. In order to avoid wasting a functional SIR unit on Zim, GIR was constructed from junk parts found in a trash can. He is completely insane.

Right. So if SIR stands for Standard Information Retrieval, what does GIR stand for?

"I...don't...know..."

Only kind of off-topic. Still waiting for the last person.

Edited by Molly Mae

What no one dead yet, I am sad.

:offtopic: From Invader Zim cartoon:

Zim: GIR? What does the 'g' stand for?

GIR's eyes turn blue.

GIR: I don't know!

GIR stands there stupidly. He then hits himself in the head repeatedly.

GIR: Wheeeeee hoo hoo hoo! Wheeeeeeee hoo hoo hoo!

Zim: Um, is it supposed to be stupid?

Almighty Tallest Purple: It's not stupid. It's advanced!

GIR hops on his head repeatedly.

Day 1

Hirkala vs TheCube

Hirkala moves quickly, striking four times: TheCube blocks the first, spins and blocks the second. Cube expects a high attack, but gets hit low, taking 3 points of damage, but manages to block the last blow (17/20). Cube counters with a menacing blow, dealing 4 damage (6/10).

Shadow vs TheCube

Shadow raises her weapon, bows to Cube, and gives him the one-two-three: Cube blocks the first, but the second cuts him lightly for 1 point of damage knocking him off-balance and allowing Shadow's last blow to strike home, dealing 3 points of damage. (13/20). Cube swings from the ground and Shadow is unable to defend herself--the blow strikes true and knocks Shadow to the ground dealing 6 damage (14/20).

FlameBirde vs TheCube

FlameBirde joins in on the action, swinging at Cube twice in succession, but both are easily blocked (13/20). Cube laughs and strikes, dealing 2 points of damage (8/10).

Brainiac vs Panther

Brainiac decides to spread the beatings out and sets her eyes on Panther. She attacks three times, but Panther is too quick and nimbly dodges all three (35/35). Brainiac's last frustrated swing leaves her back exposed, allowing Panther to quickly jab for a point of damage (9/10).

gvg vs curr3nt

gvg and curr3nt begin a dance--a beautiful harmonious dance of great skill. gvg strikes first, but curr3nt slides a shoulder back, allowing the blade to pass centimeters from his chest (25/25). Curr3nt flows like water into a swing, landing a blow that deals 1 point of damage (19/20). gvg accepts the blow and turns with it, minimising the damage and swinging a blow at curr3nt that is casually defended. (25/25). The two bow and exit.

MikeD vs Shadow

MikeD and Shadow face off--MikeD strikes first, hitting Shadow for 3 damage (11/20). Shadow counters, but swings wide (15/15). MikeD takes another opportunity and swings, doing 1 damage (10/20).

Panther vs TheCube

Panther faces Cube and takes a swing, but misses entirely. (13/20). Cube's counter looks deadly, but Panther moves at the last second (35/35). Panther attacks a second time and lands a blow for 1 point of damage (12/20).

curr3nt vs TheCube

curr3nt swings and lands a blow on the Cube for 1 damage (11/20). The Cube rotates and swings, but curr3nt jumps high, dodging the attack (25/25), and comes down with another attack of his own doing 1 point of damage (10/20).

TheCube vs Panther

Cubie finally gets to have his revenge, he thinks, and he strikes out against Panther--the blow lands true, dealing 5 points of damage (30/35). Panther tries to recover and fend Cube off, but is too disoriented to land a blow. (10/20). Cube takes advantage of Panther's dizziness and strikes another blow for 5 damage (25/35).

Remember that regen 1/5 of your max HP.

1. Panther (32/35)

2. TheCube (14/20)

3. gvg (20/20)

4. MikeD (15/15)

5. Brainiac100 (10/10)

6. curr3nt (25/25)

7. Hirkala (8/10)

8. Flambirde (10/10

9. ShadowAngel7 (14/20)

From everyone, I need: Where you will place your stat; What, if anything, you are going to purchase/use (optional); Who you are going to attack.

I'll update our PMs shortly.

Edit: There were also 2 trophies awarded today. I will include those in my PMs to the appropriate player(s).

Edited by Molly Mae